Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 129. (Read 130607 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
September 26, 2017, 11:12:33 PM
I want to invest and make it in trade market a portion of the bitcoin that I can, and partly for my personal use everyday ..

That's is really good, investing in bitcoin will surely allow you to make more money so you can use for your personal needs everyday, but still long term investing is better because we all know the price of bitcoin continues to soar high. My plan is to hold it until bitcoin can help me free financially.
I also considering to invest my bitcoin for a long term as long as I am not needing cash right now. I would prefer to invest for long term at least I'm assured that the price of bitcoin are still getting high.  And im still able to cope my daily needs without using my bitcoin so it would be better if my bitcoin was still on hold state.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 11:07:27 PM
I plan to collect as much bitcoin, after collecting a lot and the higher bitcoin price I will sell it bit by bit to fulfill what I want ....
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 26, 2017, 10:29:54 PM
Collect as much as possible, I am currently diverting some unprofitable investments into bitcoin, for example is a property. I hope the bitcoin gets better in the future so I can be successful and rich like most members here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 09:30:42 PM
When the time comes i have a lot of bitcoins, Travel, build an elegant house, shopping, make an internet shop, support my family by fulfilling the dreams of each member of my family, and support church activities, I want also to get involved in trading so that my source of income will consistently grow up.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2017, 08:59:34 PM
my plan is to earn more bitcoin, to invest and build my own more business and the excess income, i will put it on my bank account for the sake of my future family and child. so i can give them a beautiful life in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 26, 2017, 08:53:04 PM
I have a big plan with my bitcoin. I want to earn more bitcoin and i want to involved with crypto trading and increase my earning. Even i want to support my family. And i want change my future life. And want to be a happy man. So now i am working hard.

The same plan with me either. I want to support my family with the help of cryptocurrency and to be specific with bitcoin. Because my family doesn't believe in this great invention of Satoshi so that will be my first plan. To prove to them that bitcoin is a real thing, a real money, a real investment. So that those false hopes that they have and the bad words they keep on telling me will be gone very soon.
Activity: 210
September 26, 2017, 08:40:24 PM
As of now i am planning to accumulate as much bitcoin as i can then hodl it for years to come.
I dont have any intentions to convert it to fiat since i am still earning sufficient enough from my job.  Therefore ill be hodling in it until the time comes when bitcoin will truly achieved its vision which is the world wide acceptance of it
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 26, 2017, 08:23:50 PM
I want to invest and make it in trade market a portion of the bitcoin that I can, and partly for my personal use everyday ..

That's is really good, investing in bitcoin will surely allow you to make more money so you can use for your personal needs everyday, but still long term investing is better because we all know the price of bitcoin continues to soar high. My plan is to hold it until bitcoin can help me free financially.
Activity: 546
September 26, 2017, 02:12:28 PM
I have a big plan with my bitcoin. I want to earn more bitcoin and i want to involved with crypto trading and increase my earning. Even i want to support my family. And i want change my future life. And want to be a happy man. So now i am working hard.
Activity: 216
September 26, 2017, 02:03:21 PM
I plan to increase my asset column, investing in new and new companies, startups, while increasing my number of bitcoins. Well, part of the output for the needs)
Activity: 168
September 26, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
if my plan dibitcoin just want to open a business, because I do not have offline worker, so I have to have the results of bitcoin if you can not harm anymore if a cough when bitcoin shake again ...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
September 26, 2017, 01:57:19 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 01:55:35 PM
I want to earn a lot of coins, I invest more on Bitcoin companies and convert some of my Bitcoin to Future and invest it in our local stock market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 01:52:22 PM
with the success  I want to save my bitcoin for the purpose in the future, but now I will continue to hold on to the number of coins I have that are clearer. Moreover I prefer to trade than make a plan that is not clear. have a positive trade right now is the right bitcoin. let's race-hold  back  bitcoin. I want to just get as much bitcoin as I can that the time comes I can need it
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
September 26, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
Yes don't sure that sell your btc to invest in companies is the best investment for the next month/years... But everyone is free to do and invest where they want, and nobody have exactly the same objective...
Personnaly, I continue to invest again and again the money earned with my job in the bitcoin and altcoins...
I'm very confident for the future of the btc  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
September 26, 2017, 01:35:52 PM
I will continue to invest here for future purposes so in the event of an emergency I have Bitcoin. Also, I am planning to convert my bitcoin to fiat so that I can invest in companies to keep my money growing. I know that through this, it makes my life grow.

if you take into account the fact that real business also brings good profits and is more stable, it is possible to invest in Bitcoin in real business, rather than lose to cashing in fiat.
invest in bitcoin better than convert to fiat money invest in companies..invest in bitcoin is so profitable but in fiat money you can get inflation
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 26, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
I will continue to invest here for future purposes so in the event of an emergency I have Bitcoin. Also, I am planning to convert my bitcoin to fiat so that I can invest in companies to keep my money growing. I know that through this, it makes my life grow.

if you take into account the fact that real business also brings good profits and is more stable, it is possible to invest in Bitcoin in real business, rather than lose to cashing in fiat.
Activity: 196
September 26, 2017, 01:15:53 PM
Activity: 574
September 26, 2017, 01:01:03 PM
For the time being, I will keep part of my bitcoin in order to get a lot of profit in the future and be able to open my business. Now I can only for necessary needs to take a part of the profits from bitcoin.
I'm also planning to hold 70% of my Bitcoin for a long term investment and the rest would be buying bitcoin and sell it when the right time comes. I'm planning to buy a house and lot in the future. I still need more many years to achieve it. And I still need to have more patience.

Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
For the time being, I will keep part of my bitcoin in order to get a lot of profit in the future and be able to open my business. Now I can only for necessary needs to take a part of the profits from bitcoin.
Jump to: