Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 133. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 08:06:37 PM
Looking forward for a better future for me and my family.What I'm doing now is keep on earning bitcoins hold it till it raises its value. There's too many things you can do about your bitcoins and we have our own way in earning and spending it. But when I spend it I will make sure that the I purchased it with a valuable thing that you can say "that is the product of my bitcoins". Wink
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 20, 2017, 07:47:51 PM
No long term plan yet, for now im planning to use it for my studies, pay for my tuition and school expenses, might hold some and profit. Currently focusing on Campaigns and hopefully gonna do some trading in the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
September 20, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
My plan with bitcoin that I have is I will use to make cafe vegetarian, the rest I will invest in krptocoin world and I use for trading.
I have a plan that i will use it to create bussiness and to create and to have savings. In that case our money will progress our money will increase and circulate. And thats the thing that we want most and thats the things that we are must do so that we will see the fruits of our hardwork
interesting with a variety of business from you and it must be like that we must have in all areas of business or business, as I am now since joining bitcoin nearly three years already have a small business that can earn a profit in a day $86 this is very I run with well and also I am much grateful with the big name bitcoin since from bitcoin I can like now.. hopefully you all succeed in their respective fields  Wink

I'm not planning any business, but I'm planning to have 10 BTC within 5 years and having profit with these amount. I'll accumulate very slowly, but continuously.
Wow!I'm sure you'll be a millionaire with that.Same as mine,i'd still keep my bitcoin first and hold it for long.When i see its profit,i'l buy another bitcoin and then save it.I'm also planning to have a business of my own so i can provide my family needs.And from that,i'll build my own house from my business profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 07:46:50 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
If i earned more bitcoin in the future i want to save it and invest it on higher price so that it can be more profitable .i want save it for the future of my children for their education.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 20, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
I'm looking forward to earn more here in Bitcoin and use it wisely for my family.. I'm newbie here and want to learn more about BTC..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 07:35:01 PM
I have many bitcoin plans, my wallet address to be safe and can not get someone else and what I earn will be unlucky if someone gets it. I also plan to be successful in bitcoin. and become an entrepreneur. And I also plan to earn a lot of bitcoins.
to me my plan is very simple and that is to hold bitcoin for a long time, as i am not going to sell my bitcoin in present time, because the price of bitcoin is currently trading low and hope that in future it will start increasing.  and that is the reason that i think that holding bitcoin in the present time will be more profitable as compare to the selling it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 07:20:23 PM
I have many bitcoin plans, my wallet address to be safe and can not get someone else and what I earn will be unlucky if someone gets it. I also plan to be successful in bitcoin. and become an entrepreneur. And I also plan to earn a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 47
September 20, 2017, 06:56:55 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Right now my plans with bitcoin is to hold it for about a year or two and when the value increases i will convert it into fiat so that i could put up my own business and buy certain things that i needed in life and also the education of my kid and to help my mom and siblings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
September 20, 2017, 06:47:17 PM
Bitcoin price trends will continue to rise at least for the next few years, I plan on continuing to buy bitcoins and store them in vault so it's safer. I'm sure next year bitcoin prices will reach $ 10,000.
future investment , bitcoin really promising you a very good way to grow your money instead keep it as savings and reduced value by inflation. i do the same as you since long time ago to lock my bitcoin somewhere. if i could i would pretend to forget it and found it later after 10 or 20 years where the value would make you astonished.

I plan to do the same. I have hopes that the bitcoin price will exponentially increase in the years to come so I plan to buy more and more and to just store it in a secure wallet. I won't spend it or anhthing for the next few years so that it may grow. I'm confident that in the future, it would have a high value. Judging from the price charts just this year, it has grown quite significantly.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 20, 2017, 05:42:56 PM
Bitcoin price trends will continue to rise at least for the next few years, I plan on continuing to buy bitcoins and store them in vault so it's safer. I'm sure next year bitcoin prices will reach $ 10,000.
future investment , bitcoin really promising you a very good way to grow your money instead keep it as savings and reduced value by inflation. i do the same as you since long time ago to lock my bitcoin somewhere. if i could i would pretend to forget it and found it later after 10 or 20 years where the value would make you astonished.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
September 20, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

Yeah, we all got plans with our bitcoins.
Firstly, I want to invest more on bitcoin mining and trading.
After that when I make few million bucks then I'll go and open my bitcoin startup.
From that moment then I'll retire for life, meaning I don't have to work in this world no more! Tongue
Activity: 280
September 20, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
My plan with bitcoin that I have is I will use to make cafe vegetarian, the rest I will invest in krptocoin world and I use for trading.
I have a plan that i will use it to create bussiness and to create and to have savings. In that case our money will progress our money will increase and circulate. And thats the thing that we want most and thats the things that we are must do so that we will see the fruits of our hardwork
interesting with a variety of business from you and it must be like that we must have in all areas of business or business, as I am now since joining bitcoin nearly three years already have a small business that can earn a profit in a day $86 this is very I run with well and also I am much grateful with the big name bitcoin since from bitcoin I can like now.. hopefully you all succeed in their respective fields  Wink

I'm not planning any business, but I'm planning to have 10 BTC within 5 years and having profit with these amount. I'll accumulate very slowly, but continuously.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
September 20, 2017, 05:21:58 PM
interesting with a variety of business from you and it must be like that we must have in all areas of business or business, as I am now since joining bitcoin nearly three years already have a small business that can earn a profit in a day $86 this is very I run with well and also I am much grateful with the big name bitcoin since from bitcoin I can like now.. hopefully you all succeed in their respective fields  Wink
Activity: 56
September 20, 2017, 03:55:26 PM
I am arranging to spend in bitcoin. I have program for start off trading,exchanges with bitcoin.That will assist me to develop up my bitcoin.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
I plan to continue my future here in bitcoin but i want to build my own business also and in the long term my money here in bitcoin will be my own investment for the future of my family and the business will be for our personal needs.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2017, 12:43:47 AM
I have own  simple plan is earn more Bitcoin for long term because bitcoin price will be high in future and it will give me good profit . i think you should buy more bitcoin and hold because now bitcoin price is some low and it will be good price in the future. if i successfully achieve my destination then i will buy a new laptop and it will have high configuration because i want to proper work in the field.

Activity: 322
September 19, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
your plan is very good, I will probably follow it because the plan I also want to invest bitcoin on the company that will be successful and can be utilized.
but for now I want to collect a lot of bitcoin first  Grin
Activity: 403
September 19, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
I like your idea because i'd also want a business to start but for now its needs a lot of hard work to come up with my aims and goals. But as much i save in bitcoins hardwallet and some amount in the real bank.

yeah, like you sir I want to start a small business when I become successful in this bitcoin, but for now theres a long road to take before that dreamed I want to be granted, and all I can do for now is to hold and work in bitcoin to have/earn some of it, to be hold for long to earn much profits in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 19, 2017, 09:58:52 PM
My plan is to save all the bitcoins that I will earn in signature campaign, trading, gambling and mining. I will save it for my future purposes and I know it will becomd valuable in the future.
Activity: 854
September 19, 2017, 09:54:57 PM
Basically, my plan for bitcoin is to hoard a lot of it. Value will probably rise as it always does so it's never a bad idea in my opinion.
Jump to: