Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 253
January 25, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
My plan, Bitcoin I still in the hold later if the price is up again I will sell.

Well, I am also planning to trade with my bitcoins after i get profit for it's volatility. For the mean time, I am holding a lot of Bitcoins in able for me to get some profit if the price will increase. Sometimes, Bitcoin disappoints me because the price still decreasing but, I am not converting my bitcoins because i'm not satisfied for its value. I will use my bitcoins for business purposes in able for me to have a lot of money.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
My plan, Bitcoin I still in the hold later if the price is up again I will sell.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
I just holdt it easily. i dont understand why there are many people sell their coins when the market adjusts. It is not right. If you have joined the market long enough, you will know after the correction, the price will pump to the moon.
Activity: 58
January 25, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
If I have a bitcoin right now.
First I will invest it. Or save it and wait for a good price then I will sell them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:56:36 AM
Of course, I will continue to work on making bitcoins, I will monitor its value, so that at the right time to withdraw part of the money.
I will continue to invest until I become a millionaire and from that profits I will open another business that can give a job to the poor who can not join in this case because here everyone can not understand about bitcoin so I will open vacancies for those who fail. in electronic technology.
My plans is to invest it with my family and some business ventures. I want to provide for them specially their needs. Regarding about business, i would like to open a company or build an estate so when I retire I have something to call back to.
Activity: 29
January 25, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
My plans is to invest it with my family and some business ventures. I want to provide for them specially their needs. Regarding about business, i would like to build some schools and offer high quality education with low feea.
Activity: 84
January 25, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
my bitcoin plan will learn more about bitcoin and keep collecting and earning bitcoin.
Activity: 27
January 25, 2018, 12:43:48 AM
I have a very small amount Bitcoin and i will buy some amount within 4-6 days.And i have a amazing plan with my Bitcoin but for now my plans is only just buying as much as i can
Activity: 210
January 25, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Well my plan in my bitcoin is to runk up and i caring this my account for my future someday so that bitcoin is my life its good from us and for me so this is my plan in my bitcoin, bitcoin has a great job and i well keep it up this bitcoin because its a very quality and very nice oppurtunity.
Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 12:27:27 AM
My plan is to use it as a currency, and invest, just spend a few coins here and there and that's it.
So essentially do what crypto is meant for? I mean a currency is mainly used to invest or to spend it well…like a currency?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
I continued with criptocurrencies, but did not venture. And I will not put more money into it, This is the time to wait ... I still go to the office with my main job.
That statement makes absolutely no sense. You didn’t venture but you continued. What the heck does that even mean lmfao?
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
I am planning to save my earned money. I am planning to higher my rank and make a good standing in bitcoin so I can able to work in any campaigns that I like. I will give imprtance ti bitcoin because I know this will help me a lot.
Activity: 143
January 24, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
Current plan is to hoard bitcoin, to acquire more of it through ICOs and trading. Bitcoin helps me when I need more money in everyday life.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
January 24, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
well for now I have no plans for future, I just prefer to collect more and more bitcoins and leave it . what will bve going to happen in future cannot be predicted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
With bitcoin, this is both an asset and a currency, therefore I will invest more and use more to benefit myself and family and those in need.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 07:17:57 AM
I am investing in other crypto moneys that I see bright for the future, not bitcoin. because now bitcoin is very valuable. In the future I can redirect my investment to bitcoin. First, I have to get the investment compensation I made for the other crypto moneys.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
I am planing to sell my bitcoin or waiting for the price to increase,higher price of bitcoin more earning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
I am searching and learning about investments. I would like to never have to worry again about money so if bitcoin will get me rich then I will invest in something that will produce a monthly income
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
I do plan to maybe be able to retire, but for those all cryto needs to cross the current situation over bitcoins, then i do hope my investment over altcoins can really grow and hit my goal, soo i would be able to retire with those investment.
waaaw ... Your plan is amazing and I applaud what you plan to retire someday, and hopefully what you plan for is soon to come true.
Activity: 103
January 24, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
Of course, I will continue to work on making bitcoins, I will monitor its value, so that at the right time to withdraw part of the currency
Pages:
Jump to: