Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:59:15 AM
My plan to collect Bitcoin as much for the long term, because I believe Bitcoin will be useful in the future whether to buy house or vehicle, and I also have plans to start a business.

Yes nice mate,me too my plans with bitcoin if i have much enough bitcoins i wanted to buy house and lot for my family..save more bitcoin for the future and have a small business..share some foods to our less fortunate brothers and sisters and give them some capital money to start their own living and teach them the goodness of bitcoin to make their life much better and have a brighter future Kiss
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
January 22, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
im planning to invest my bitcoin to cloud mining and friends company and want to make rig too on my house. i want to make easy dollar for my life from bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 04:03:42 AM
I have a lot of plans.
I first earned the encrypted coin through the bounty task, which was converted to BTC.
I want to switch to fiat money after I slowly accumulate some BTC, and some of it is for consumption.
Other departments continue to invest in digital currency!
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 22, 2018, 02:41:41 AM
my plan with bitcoin I have is to keep it. until touching the price of 2000 $ I will sell it.
Hahaha
I do not think I'll sell it right now because the best investment is bitcoin.buying a house and a car is what I do if I sell my bitcoin in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
If for this time I do not have Bitcoin at all, but I will try to continue to get her, but if I’ve got it I was planning to mengunakan bitcoin to buy a sports car, I really want to buy a car with bitcoin and I will be painted my car with the bitcoin and the picture is in the front door.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 10:57:57 PM
This year I have a plan to invest half of the bitcoin I have into altcoin because I see a good altcoin movement for profit and as another option because if we invest only with bitcoin we will not be able to get more profit. In addition, I also want to find the trading experience with altcoin because so many options so it becomes a challenge for me.
A good plan and I support with what you plan and hopefully what you plan to quickly come true and always successful.
I have a plan in such a way to invest some of what I have if someday I earn a lot, let alone I want to show a sense of challenge by following this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on real estate. You?

Your planing with bitcoin is very good, I like it very much because investment is a very good idea and it will make your future more secure and bitcoin price will more high so you can start any business for your children's future, that's they live in comfortable life, so that's why my planing with my bitcoin is same as like your bitcoin and I wants that my future will never tough and no any difficulties in my life because my life was very tough and now I wants that my dreams are fulfill.
Activity: 55
January 20, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on real estate. You?
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
I plan to keep it for a long time, but it's very difficult, because many needs come all of a sudden. So I might change my plans to make my bitcoin a real business, like making a home, or something like that.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
I will use btc to invest in potential altcoin and ico. I think good ico will help me have a lot of money. And I really do not care about btc
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 20, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
This year I have a plan to invest half of the bitcoin I have into altcoin because I see a good altcoin movement for profit and as another option because if we invest only with bitcoin we will not be able to get more profit. In addition, I also want to find the trading experience with altcoin because so many options so it becomes a challenge for me.
Activity: 196
January 19, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
This year I'm thinking to invest into some altcoins and half of investment trade for bitcoins and then hold it for a year! I hope the bitcoin gets a lot bigger so I can make some good profits with itself! I also planning to invest in new business related bitcoin and also stock market
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
My plan for the year 2018 is simple, keep holding my Bitcoins and buy more in dip market.
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
for now.... i will keep investing. Later convert some to fiat to fund my filmmaking projects. Trading and investments of BTC wont stop
Activity: 108
January 19, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
My plan with my bitcoin is to pursue investing in it so that I can earn more money that I can use to support my financial needs and also to give my family a financial support .I want to use the profit that I am going to receive here in right purpose so that I will not regret in the end. I will also have a longer patience cause I think this is the very important thing that we should have to succeed in our businesses.
Activity: 290
January 18, 2018, 08:41:10 PM
My goal is keep on grinding for more bitcoin. I'll keep on working to sustain my family. I want to give them the best in life no matter how hard it is for me. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here right now.
Activity: 96
January 18, 2018, 08:37:56 PM
The plan is to grow my Bitcoin to the extent that I wouldn't be scared to stake 10 or 20 BTC in a project I believe in without fear. I want my Bitcoin to grow to the level where I can sleep without worrying whether the market is in a bull or bear run. With these plans, I should be able to sleep, eat, and wake up anytime I want with FOMO. I want my Bitcoin to work for me instead of me working to accumulate more Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
My plan is to hold it as long as possible. Bitcoin is hard to predict who knows what will its price be years from now. I know its risky but I am the type of guy who takes risk than to play it safe. I believe that more and more people will use bitcoin and its price will sky rocket even more so i will keep on holding my bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:33:19 PM
I convert ot in to fiat and invest into another business because if I maintain so invest in bitcoin I lose my time and effort for waiting longer but I also invest in bitcoin too my idea is Im not longer invest in bitcoin  because of its too long of waiting unlike to invest in our local business you can income daily and have profit daily.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 18, 2018, 08:32:49 PM
I'm targeting this year can have 150 btc, I'll buy and join ICO to speed up my mission, I'm sure bitcoin price someday will be very expensive compared now and I will never sell for this year.
Pages:
Jump to: