Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:36:15 AM
My plan will open my own business and the rest I invest for the future of the family.

Making your own business seems like a great way to do at the moment and make a profit in the future. Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 12:27:42 AM
My plan will open my own business and the rest I invest for the future of the family.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 12:25:40 AM
I think it's a great idea, because holding bitcoin in a wallet is an investment for the future.
Despite the current unstable bitcoin prices often experience drastic price fluctuations. But if you look at the potential price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 30
January 16, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
I wish I could buy a car, is the only thing that grows parallel to the prices in my country... I'm saving and I believe it is completely possible, wish me luck friends !
Activity: 266
January 16, 2018, 12:23:32 AM
My plans hmm. good question. I think in parallel I will start buying real estate.
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
 My plans with my bitcoin is to earn more, save more so that i can convert it to php also, and i want to have a little repair of my house cause theres a lot of repairs to do, and hope it gonna happen soon, , , so i tried to make my best as one of the members her, and what i can do most of the tym eventhough im not too much  have knowledge of this bitcoin, ..so keep it up to my self!!!
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 16, 2018, 12:07:43 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Well, I'm planning to keep some of it and planning to cash out the rest and put up a small business. I'm trying to be wise on where to put and use my bitcoin so that I won't have any regrets in the future. I just want to spend it in a nice way that my family would be very happy and contented.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 11:56:14 PM
My plan with bitcoin I have, I will use to find many benefits. With the bitcoin capital I have now, I can get a lot of benefits if I really invested it right.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 15, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
I plan to invest in bitcoin to ensure my future, but I will also consider changes in other investment options.
What changes do you consider? I think it's the right time to invest now since the price is down and it will give you
a good profit once the price starts to rise. Think of the long term investment rather than short term as it will give you more profit if you can hold longer.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
Hello..!! Smiley
Well, as a newbie i don't have any idea where can I use my bitcoin or what's my plan on my bitcoin. But since we already have connections through social media, I am already aware what Bitcoins are and where can I use them.
Someday if I will earn lots of bitcoins, I will convert it to Philippine money and I will trade it to the stock market. I will also invest it to earn more. Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 15, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
I plan to buy more bitcoins. I believe that its price will rise again this year. I also have some altcoins which I will convert to BTC when price gets high. I'm also earning some bitcoins from time to time. For now, I will be holding all my bitcoins in my wallet and wait for it to rise again. I hope that it will exceed 20k usd soon.  Grin
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Since I am earning bitcoins for day to day expenses well if it more than my budget for the month save and buy the things my heart desire like buying my very own house and lot, buying some assets to help me trade better int he neat future, invest in insurances for the future and so much more.
Activity: 105
January 15, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
My plans on bitcoin is investing it to a new coins and hold them. And then make a business out of it like a store, computer shop etc.
Activity: 98
January 15, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
Now I have two COINS in his hand, I think the value of the currency in the future will become more and more high, so now I'm going to continue to hold my COINS, recently I'm going to continue to increase the number of COINS I, I think this is a good investment, hope in the near future, I can make a lot of profit in return
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
  almost the same as you, I'm planning to invest in the local market and besides that I also want to get married in this year.
Activity: 22
January 15, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
My plans for my bitcoin in case i have is to hold it for the mean time. Its like my savings in a digital manner. It will act as my emergency funds and also it may increase depending on its value so the best thing for me to do is hold it until the price goes up again . I'm hoping that will happen.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 15, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

For me, my main plan ever since I have got into Bitcoin cryptocurrency is of course to first earn large income that I can use to somehow help my mother when it comes to sustaining our financial needs and daily expenses especially our basic needs. I have already planned that whenever I earn a real large income is that I will finish the construction of our house to continue what my father have started but he died after a couple of years we have finished the first floor of our own house. I also planned that I will do invest into potential businesses to.make my money grow into a larger amount.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
January 15, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
I plan to hold most of it. Then I would keep working to earn bitcoins. When the time comes that I see an ICO that would be worth the investment, I will try to invest. Then, I will buy some altcoins that I think will moon in the future. Well, I think, all of our plans were to earn more money through bitcoins, its just on own own way.
Activity: 9
January 15, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
My plan is to find as much as possible bitcoin and I collect and invest more.
Activity: 122
January 15, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
my plan is to earn bitcoins and improve because I believe bitcoin is a great value and a big help in the future and my plan is to build a business.
Pages:
Jump to: