Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 15, 2018, 02:21:12 AM
My plans for this year in my bitcoin is to make something that will increase its value. I will invest more money as many as what I can to obtain 1 BTC,
I am looking forward to have it since having one BTC is a huge amount which I can use to become more financially capable in  future. Bitcoin will helps me to achieve my dreams in my life no matter how hard it is since they will give me more financial support to become sucessful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to invest in trading some of my bitcoins and the rest for savings. I want to hold bitcoins for a long time in my wallet since I have a plan it for the educational support of my kids since they are not yet in college for now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
my plan with bitcoin is to develop bitcoin and also work on it, make money and also add insight, bitcoin is good for people who do not have job yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:20:59 AM
To raise money and buy a drum set and guitars for my own band "Bitzkrieg"! It's a working title... But wish that I do raise those funds for my parents to pay for their house.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
If I have now a bitcoins.
I'm planning for change it to our country currency then I will deposit it to a bank for the future needs of my family especially to my children.
Make the best profit with way is buy low and high price. You will have more money to put your bank.
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
In the New Year, I am very optimistic about the investment potential of bitcoin, and I think it will reach a new height in the future. Holding bitcoin is a very good investment mode.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
January 13, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
me i will show them how bitcoin change my life my plan is too help my family get a store or something good investment and im still bitcoin in the future maybe for me bitcoin is a good investment and bitcoin change your future help to your plans
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

The main reason I started doing bitcoin is to buy my needs and wants but time goes by I became more knowledgeable about it and I have plans on it. I am currently joining campaigns and working for them,this is the only way I know how to do to earn bitcoins Nd altcoins. In the future I want to invest and I want to try to trade, I want to experience that since many of my friends told me this is the easiest way to earn here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
my plans is to hold and  invest to other altcoins 50%, hold for some free coins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2018, 01:04:04 AM
precisely altcoin is more at risk than bitcoin. altcoin does not have a definite future, altcoin only has a small marketcap so anything can happen to the altcoin including die, although it gives the possibility of greater profits because altcoin could rise several times in short term, but the risk on altcoin is greater, I think holding bitcoin is the easiest and safest method to make a profit in the long run,,

There is a lot of risk associated with altcoins, but if you want to take the risk, then the chances are that you will get rich in the near future. Look at how the altcoins have rallied during the last few months. Verge has risen by 10,000 times. Even established coins such as Ethereum and Ripple have given more than 100x returns for those who invested in them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

The best plan with Bitcoin is not to hold it as the Altcoins have a much better potential when it comes about multiplying your investment.
precisely altcoin is more at risk than bitcoin. altcoin does not have a definite future, altcoin only has a small marketcap so anything can happen to the altcoin including die, although it gives the possibility of greater profits because altcoin could rise several times in short term, but the risk on altcoin is greater, I think holding bitcoin is the easiest and safest method to make a profit in the long run,,
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
First of all I need to succeed in bitcoin investment. After that I have a lot of dreams first of all a luxury home and luxury car and a royal life.
Merit: 265
January 12, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
just hold them until it reached a million per coin ...

and keep buying when the price going down  Cheesy ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
Collecting more for the next year and selling at the highest price for me.  Wink this will take a long time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 12, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Basically i will cut it on half. One is for my personal like investment to create and owned new business,to buy car and others. And the other half remains on my account cause i know bitcoin can run more more years to come it's  better that you always have investment like this.

I plan to hold my bitcoin until it's value increases and when i want to cash out, that's the cue to cash my bitcoin out. I will buy shirts and stuffs for myself, pay bills and rents, i will also buy a house amd lot, a car, and eventually buils a business.
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 12, 2018, 10:06:11 AM
Basically i will cut it on half. One is for my personal like investment to create and owned new business,to buy car and others. And the other half remains on my account cause i know bitcoin can run more more years to come it's  better that you always have investment like this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 12, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

the plan I will do with bitcoin is to collect as much money as possible so I always have more than bitcoin income to meet the needs of today's life. and bitcoin can also be used for investments that can be more useful in the future. and for our income to be more then we can do mining to sharpen profits. if later the money I make from bitcoin is already a lot then I will open a new business.
Activity: 38
January 12, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

I only recently learned about bitcoin, so the plan is to make myself more aware of bitcoin and other coin technologies and have my own coin.
Activity: 147
January 12, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

For me i used it for paying my tiution and to buy some goods. The rest i will invest it and hold it for my future need. Thats all wanna do if i have, so far i try my best to learn more and to expand my knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 30
January 12, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

I'm also planning to buy more stock of bitcoin and someday i wish that it will increase the value. If the bitcoin will increase i have plan to build a business and married my girlfriend.
Pages:
Jump to: