Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:11:58 AM
My plan is to buy more when the price is low and to keep holding.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
If I have now a bitcoins.
I'm planning for change it to our country currency then I will deposit it to a bank for the future needs of my family especially to my children.
Activity: 34
January 12, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Hey i am Bkjones  Smiley ! Just do invest and earn to fulfil our dreams or hold it for future days when Bitcoin price increases
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 07:03:02 AM
What are my plans? If i have a bitcoin i just want to hold it until the day that i could sell it in a high price, to trade in the trading site that Bitcoin is still related on it, and share the good news about Bitcoin to encourage somebody. Smiley

sorry for my grammar hahaha Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
Im not yet earned but for me if i have bitcoin, i better saved it and invest because if we just noticed how fast and crazily high price bitcoin in year 2017. Probably it is possible that this year 2018 bitcoin is going to rise and getting higher.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

The best plan with Bitcoin is not to hold it as the Altcoins have a much better potential when it comes about multiplying your investment.
Activity: 15
January 12, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
Buy when the price is low and hold for as long as possible.
Activity: 6
January 12, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
I want to try to invest but do not know how?
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I am planning to invest more here in BTC since it is so secure and easy to gain large profit than banks. And also, I will work hard for bitcoin so that it will not that just grow but it is profitable. I also like to start a business which I can call my own, buy a houses which people can rent here. Helping my family in their financial so that they will no longer work for us .
Activity: 210
January 12, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
My plan is to earn more bitcoin in order for me to raise more money to be use on my pregnancy. Im married for 4 years and up to now i dont have a child. Just working so hard for medical use
Activity: 350
January 12, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

I planned the quorum that I am proud of my future by bitcoin. But there are many problems for bitcoin prices to decrease. I hope Bitcoin's price will be revived again. And the thought that I had about it would be met.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 12, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

In my case, I am planning to earn more bitcoin so that I can startup my own business so that I won't have to keep on relying on bitcoin my whole life. I will make sure that all my plans will be done. I will also store some of my bitcoins because I know, the value will keep on rising. Investments will still be part of my plan buy not that much anymore because I want my own business to grow.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 12, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

I have many plans for my bitcoin, the very first one is investing ofcourse. I have a good feeling that investment in bitcoin will get more better in the future. I am also planning to save the rest of it so that I won't have to problem my expenses with my daily needs anymore. I will always think carefully before making a move that can make me regret sooner or later.
Activity: 51
JOIN TOKEN SALE
January 12, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
I hold bitcoin it's my long term investment because holding bitcoin is good decision for future.
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
1D9PTteLQpnU5SMApsvyYPj33CsKhujF2W

GOOD PEOPLE, PLEASE!
Activity: 149
January 09, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
I dream to have a Bitcoin and keep it as my long term investment, until such time that I can decide on how to benefit from it to its full potential.
Activity: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
For now, if your money is still small, then it is best to let it grow. But, if I already saved enough, then perhaps start using them to buy needs.
Activity: 12
January 09, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
Bitcoin is a good asset to invest on. It’s a good option to keep collecting them until you spend or let them to grow in value.
Activity: 267
January 06, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
What is your plan with your Bitcoin? my plan on Bitcoin is that I will only be looking for more Bitcoin again in 2018. by way of trading on the exchange, buying ICO, buying Altcoins etc. so when the price has soared I can get a big profit from my Bitcoin sales.because I believe Bitcoin can change my economy even better in 2018, and now my economy is very helpful since I know Bitcoin.
Activity: 20
January 06, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
Probably keep it until bitcoin hit my target price, i will keep it away from eyes of the public (hate that Blockchain .info bitcoin explorer), i will keep my bitcoins on a hardwallet.
Pages:
Jump to: