Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
I understand clearly that today is not the time to sell bitcoins. It is better to wait until the price will rise again and the coins will become profitable. I am sure that the path of growing is the only road for greatest currency we ever know!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
January 03, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
Probably hold for more as bitcoin transaction fee is high abd given that the supply if bitcoin is fix it will boost price as the supply get lesser and lesser, i will definitely hold it for years until the price becomes stable
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 05:23:10 AM
Ofcourse once I have earned some bitcoins it's time to try investing it through trading...so I can have a chance to have more earnings..
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 03, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
Nothing special, just buy low price, sell it when high price. I am not a fan to become bitcoin holder, except if i can get it when price dip, very-very low price. Our current plan, just looking for the bitcoin chart, make an entry point to buy, and trade it.
Activity: 112
January 03, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
My plan with my bitcoins?
I will just gather them...earn and earn more until it gets bigger and bigger with a bigger value. And soon convert it to cash...and help finance my mom's medicine..
Activity: 364
January 03, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
my plan with bitcoin for sure I will use my profit in bitcoin to pay all my debts then I will continue to invest and make trades so that I will no longer difficulties in finance
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to secure my future that's why I will continue on earning bitcoin. And if got lot of bitcoin ( by campaign and trading ) I will make sure that I can feed myself and my family. I will trade somw of my bitcoin to fiat and make a business as primary source of income because bitcoin price is not stable, it has a chances to lose some income or give huge profit. And that's why I hold some of my bitcoin.
Activity: 154
January 03, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
My plan with bitcoin too much. I want to work with bitcoin. I want to spend my whole life with bitcoin. I want to invest in btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 04:13:46 AM
I want to collect 10 Bitcoin in the present time and i want to hold it because i have started online business so i will accept bitcoin and then i will sell these coins just to make profit over trading this is personal thinking which i want to start in the mid of this month and i hope that the price of bitcoin will rise more in the market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 03, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
if i have one i invest the half and i will save the others
Activity: 484
January 03, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Bitcoin prices in the past few days fluctuate abruptly this will be the opportunity for me. I am studying bitcoin price fluctuations to make the right decision.
Activity: 172
January 03, 2018, 03:43:24 AM
Me too..I expected to hold my bitcoins long term and get big profit.After I'm hope to take a new car. Cheesy
Activity: 360
January 03, 2018, 03:30:45 AM

My plan has always been and will always be to hold onto my bitcoin as much as I can until I can be able to buy a new car. The thing is, the price of cars in our country is not very attainable. One must work really hard for a very long time before he or she can be able to afford one. The good thing though, we have bitcoin now that will ease the source of income.
Activity: 126
January 03, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

Well in my own plan, I am planning to hold most of it, and save some for my  own sake so I can sustain my self some profit when I am already a college student. Being a young person to be engage here in Bitcoin is very helpful thing to me, Bitcoin has so much to offer and I think I can get better profit soon to start up a business or help myself to reach my own success, that I may use also to help my family.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

I am planning to keep on earning more bitcoin and save it for some future purposes so that I won't have to worry about it anymore. I will keep on investing on bitcoin so that I can become rich and I can be more financially able since money is very essential nowadays. I will keep some of it so that I can secure my future well from any danger that this world may bring.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
My plans in my Bitcoin, is that I will earn it till it reaches a hundred thousand dollars then I will invest some of my Bitcoin here and the rest will be used for my financial needs and a little bit of my wants in life.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

I intend to invest in some of the blockchain stocks in the future, invest in some bitcoin funds, and then invest some bitcoin and investment ICO projects, which I think is the perfect plan.
Activity: 16
January 03, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
i will hold my bitcoin till it hits $60,000 per bitcoin then i will sell it. then after that i will save the money for my future and i will buy the things what i want to buy before.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 03, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
I don't think it will be a good idea to get them convert in fiat money till you need it urgently. I am going to hold my bitcoins for atleast one more year. Because its value will most probably increase according to statistics.
Activity: 54
Merit: 12
a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.
January 03, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

Earning bitcoin was never an easy thing that's why I am building my plan carefully and smartly. I am planning also to invest more in bitcoin so that I can make sure that money will keep on coming and to assure that my future is secured well. I am also planning to start up my own business as soon as I get my profit from it. I always make sure that I am spending my money well.
Pages:
Jump to: