Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
My plan is to hold Bitcoin until it reaches 100,000 dollars and then sell and retire.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
my plan to collect bitcoin and sell it, make money for tranding and pay debts "
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 03, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
I am planning to keep holding until it reach my goal amount. Convert into pero and wait for the dump so I can buy bitcoin and do it again and again to earn more profit. I'm planning to buy all my needs for my online transactions so I have to do it to gain more profit.
Always easy said than done , you are looking to keep growing your wealth by repeating the buy low sell high which it's something difficult to do. A planning just a planning without proper preparation it would only become a dream and even sometimes become a boomerang for you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 03, 2018, 01:00:07 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
many say that you invest in your bitcoin to grow, so it's my plan to invest to increase my income, that's the easiest way to get your bitcoins fast. I also plan to sell bitcoin when its price is high and wait for all my tokens to have value for the greater amount I can get and build my own business
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
because I am new to this bitcoin and have not got any results yet, but my desire this year will continue to deepen this bitcoin, and most importantly if I get a coin, I'll hold that coin, hoping that the price will rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 12:53:01 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Iam planing for a business just like a grocery. Maybe it's a mini grocery which a lot of people to buy. And I keep safe for my two kids best future have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 12:37:37 AM
in the first 2018 i will look the prospect of bitcoin
if the price still stuck, i will sell it and invest in bitcoin cash

It looks like the price of Bitcoin is not so down or instead will get a new higher price. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 03, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

My plan is store all my earnings in bitcoin cause I'm planning to have my own house and lot that's why I don't spend too much of my Bitcoin if it is not necessary.  I also invest some of my Bitcoin like trading and mining so that my profit would not stock in one place.
Activity: 150
January 02, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
I am planning to keep holding until it reach my goal amount. Convert into pero and wait for the dump so I can buy bitcoin and do it again and again to earn more profit. I'm planning to buy all my needs for my online transactions so I have to do it to gain more profit.
Activity: 546
January 02, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
in the first 2018 i will look the prospect of bitcoin
if the price still stuck, i will sell it and invest in bitcoin cash
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
When Bitcoin price increase, I sell some and hold some for future.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 01, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
yes I will invest in the future but not with now, because now I do not dare to invest because I am still a beginner in the world of crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
I have a lot of plans with my bitcoins , first i will use it in buying different altcoins or coins during the initial coin offering with that i can make more bitcoin but it has a risk , well actually everything has a risk so we cant tell just trust and believe . Second i will hold them on bitcoin support wallet and wait for it to grow since bitcoin always pump too hih every year . Third i will use some earned bitcoins and convert it into peso and i will use it to build or franchise business and make more money  . Lastly i will convert some and deposit it into my wife's bank account for our basic needs such as foods , for bills . for emergency and for the future of my baby . Hold bitcoin the best plan
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 08:17:10 PM
I plan a long-term investment on it. I'll just leave my money there and put 1,000 pesos per month. I'm also in a campaign right now that makes me earn bitcoin while investing on it.
Activity: 182
January 01, 2018, 08:09:48 PM
I'am planning to keep investing on bitcoins and holding it because I believe that it will increase its value and I believe that it will become the future payment system. Maybe I convert some of them into fiat and use it on businesses.
Activity: 121
January 01, 2018, 08:02:27 PM
my plan really is to buy a computer mining rig to have a constant income because I want to quit my job to just bitcoin, so that I can grow my bitcoin, because I'm working on my signature campaign
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
I will use my bitcoin to feed my family and use it for my children. Study abroad. I also intend to use my bitcoin to open a small shop to business where the main payment method is bitcoin
Just be careful when opening that small shop, bitcoin is not really that known so you may think that you could become a huge success but if bitcoin awareness is low in your country then your shop is going to fail and you are going to lose all the money you invested there.
Activity: 266
January 01, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
I hold my Bitcoin to spend them on my future necessities. I really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly - which means without intermediary fiat conversion. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 297
January 01, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
I plan after earning in my bitcoin I plan to save money for the sake of my future of my children in I want to small investment someday and of course I want to give small business my family
Activity: 35
January 01, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

my plan is keep working and invest then wait for the sky rocket rise of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: