Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:33:46 AM
Im planning to hold my bitcoin until it value increases a lot and then convert it to money. so in short i will save it. maybe i will gamble for a bit for a try. having bitcoin is awesome since bitcoin is increasing nowadays compared to the other years. so i will save it and maybe at the same time gamble and trade it and then have it converted to the currency i want.
Activity: 182
December 21, 2017, 12:26:36 AM
I want it to hold until the bitcoin increase to million
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 12:24:38 AM
my purpose and plan is to hold and earn more bitcoin. i will do exchange my coin to cash if i have a emergency purpose needed in my relatives and also mine, also investing to my small business if need some cause.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 12:24:04 AM
my plan at the moment I think I should collect bitcoin for now and not sell it because the possibility of bitcoin price in the next year will rise drastically
Activity: 4
December 21, 2017, 12:17:52 AM
I currently plan to hold most of my bitcoin. Eventually I will convert to fiat or hopefully I'll just use the bitcoin as currency if we get to that point. Overall I'm so extremely bullish on the future of bitcoin. I can see it rising to 100K even up to 1 million per coin. However, that may take many years. I invest in the crypto space with anything that can produce a crypto return think of cloud mining when it's profitable like right now. But my whole goal is to just own more crypto and sit on it for the future.

Crypto Wealth
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 12:10:37 AM
I’m gonna ride the train. It’s either gonna go to $200,000 or $1.  I’ll sell if it gets to the $200,000.
But ask me when it gets to $100,000. I might have a different answer.  Ha
Activity: 96
December 21, 2017, 12:08:48 AM
I will hold my bitcoin until it get satisfied or it gets to my standards with its value because as we all know, the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. While Im waiting for bitcoin to get its value higher i will give my best to earn more bitcoin so i can get or make many profit for my future.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:04:53 AM
for the plan, I've been thinking about bitcoin. I will sell some of the bitcoin I have. because at the end of 2017 I will have fun with my own family and my parents. The destination is beaches and mountain climbing.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 12:04:43 AM
for now my plans is to gain  more bitcoins hahahah..
I am now holding and trading,
bitcoin fees are so high like now like an addict  Grin and allof my earnings is going on fees huhuhu.
trading it and making money out of altcoins, and If I will get enough coins I think 3 bitcoins is enough to start a business hahaha. If I get that much coins my plan would be start my own business like resto or computer cafe  Grin hopefully I am still alive if I have that 3 bitcoins after my graduation hahahah Grin
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 11:46:48 PM
I don't have a lot of bitcoin, so I just want to hold it and still buy bitcoin. And follow signature campaigns to collect more bitcoin.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

My plans are nothing else to invest, I think it is not time to sell unless we need it. We can buy, buy, buy and when it rises to its maximum expression, sell and invest in what we have always dreamed of
Activity: 23
December 20, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
I will hold my btc and also I m planing to invest more as the rates are rising !!
Activity: 45
December 20, 2017, 11:38:00 PM
I have lots of plan in regards to bitcoin, for now my plan is to invest my bitcoin for long-term  to earn more. But not all my bitcoin,
sometimes the profit I get at bitcoin makes me invest in another business to grow. I convert it to money to support my other business and everyday expenses. It's just like i invest bitcoin, i earn and then the reward i spend it for my needs.
Activity: 634
December 20, 2017, 11:35:20 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I also think the same way as you, I also want to convert it into fiat and start a small business and i'll also keep on investing in bitcoin. I think in coming more years, bitcoin will increase its price and my investment will grow as well as my business that i'd started with the use of converted fiat money from bitcoins.  Wink
Activity: 56
December 20, 2017, 11:23:43 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.
nice
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
after getting considerable amount i'd like to spend them on share market,and for some fiat as well
Activity: 320
December 20, 2017, 11:16:03 PM
My plan is to gather as more bitcoin as i can and i will patiently hold it and wait until the price will rise and that is the best time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

I still do posting and if i had a chance to do investing I should take a risk and by this time I would be more wiser to do not scam by the others. Business is always taking a risk. So if I would earn so much here I would go for business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 11:05:19 PM
continue to invest and hold as well. I want my bitcoin be save for any future use. I will see to it that all my bitcoin are in good position so that i will earn while i am holding it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

I have a lot of plans even ididnt have any bitcoins yet but if i have i want to hold it because i have a trust on bitcoin that this bitcoin will become more and it will become $50000 soon  atleast 1 bitcoin is good for me.
Pages:
Jump to: