Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 02:51:59 PM
The price of bitcoins is increasing very rapidly now and in future it will achieve new heights and very high price so my only plan with bitcoins is to hold it for next few years and sell it when it reaches to my expected price as bitcoin is the only thing that can make me rich in future and if you have a day job then you can never become rich with it and you need to think something out of the box and bitcoin is key to become rich in future.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:39:52 PM
my recana with bitcoin i collect all my bitcoin until the correct bitcoin price goes up very high after bitcoin rises very high then i will sell all my bitcoin to open a small business
Activity: 476
December 15, 2017, 01:27:47 PM
Bitcoin is really greatest currency. I have so Much plan with my Bitcoin. It is allways be help me.  My every financial problem  solved are using Bitcoin.  Bitcoin helps my study's , when I need money ,I will help the Bitcoin. My also plan  is to  hold many Bitcoin and create business.. so be really Bitcoin is great
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
I'll hold until it reaches the moon... Go Bitcoins.
Activity: 40
December 15, 2017, 10:35:02 AM
I would argue that way, I will develop an existing investment in bitcoin, besides that I will dilute bitcoin to be a local business in my place.
Activity: 75
December 15, 2017, 06:37:42 AM
Dear colleagues! it's not a Scam! Bittrex has suspended any verification, and people have there accounts stuck a lot of money! I have a fully verified account for the largest withdrawals. In my family great grief and it made me sell my account on the exchange! All questions regarding the transaction please write a personal message! Please treat this with understanding. Thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 06:35:57 AM
Investing and trading are the best way to make a huge income or profit with bitcoin. That what experts or well experienced persons are saying on ways they earn bitcoins. It is really a good way to make profit. As for me, my current plan is to just keep my earnings with bitcoin until I reached my desired amount. After that, I will be spending all the excess to it and maybe convert it into cash and try to invest on stocks, mutual funds and the like. Maybe buy some valuables for my family.
Activity: 54
December 15, 2017, 05:43:45 AM
My current plan in here is to be active and learn more about bitcoin and get my rank higher and also make money here like joining a bounty campaign so that in the future i'll have money to invest in some ICO's. Gotta raise my hopes up!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
December 15, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
My plan for Bitcoin is to hold it for a longer period of time means till 2030. If I earn 1 Bitcoin or someone gives me 1 Bitcoin I will hold this. But whatever be the situation with Bitcoin I am trading now in Zebpay.

It was better to hold it until the value will going to increase, Just like on this month the bitcoin always increase.
It was have good opportunity those have a bitcoin they hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 05:43:16 AM
Have many plan with bitcoin:
1. Invest for long term
2. Traveling in Indonesia
3. Society donations
4. Make business (cafe and restaurant)

But now just dream, don't have bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 15, 2017, 05:38:59 AM
My plans is not that great. I only have a simple with my bitcoin, I do not seek such and more complicated work than what I am working with this now. I just like an employee who work and earn money; for me to eat, buy clothes, and more importantly to survive. Just what I have said, I do not have plan like saving it for future may be I will save a liitle but I will regularly cash out for me to help my family raising the two of us is very hard and I see it sometimes we do eat a liitle because we do not have money, so as a lesson and now that I am earning money my plan is to regularly cash out and help my family as long as I can.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2017, 05:31:53 AM
I will invest as much as possible. and store it until the bitcoin reaches $ 50,000. I will not sell any bitcoin. That's my plan
Activity: 420
December 15, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
My plan for Bitcoin is to hold it for a longer period of time means till 2030. If I earn 1 Bitcoin or someone gives me 1 Bitcoin I will hold this. But whatever be the situation with Bitcoin I am trading now in Zebpay.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 05:21:13 AM
For me, my bitcoin will be used for buying a lot mining rigs at the top of the markets, to continue earning, not just as a trader as a miner too... :0 good luck to everyone.
Activity: 354
December 15, 2017, 05:08:40 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

My plan on my bitcoin  Is to save it and if there are enough I will buy those thungs that I need in my life. I also want to share it to my family and friends. I want to buy a house and lot and car for my family. Some of it , I will turn it into fiat and open a business so that my bitcoin will become a cycle. I also still invest ut so that I still earn because money os bot permanent.
Activity: 73
December 15, 2017, 05:03:55 AM
For now, I'm just gonna hold and forget it. I'll check it again after a year or so. Maybe who knows, it'll triple or quadruple. 
Activity: 168
December 15, 2017, 04:54:41 AM
I plan to continue on investing on it and researching on it at the same time. Whenever I see that there will be signs btc will go down, then I'll sell my investment. However, today I plan to invest on Btc for long-term.
Activity: 104
December 15, 2017, 04:39:10 AM
my plan is to increase my bitcoin and convert it to currency. we dont have much facilities to use bitcoin. so convert to currency is the best.

near from you just keep holding and convert it into real cash money.

it is only way to save and add more money with high security and low fee
Activity: 38
December 15, 2017, 04:33:11 AM
I really follow this bitcoin just to add my insight and knowledge about bitcoin, but since I know that bitcoin can be used as an investment because with bitcoin price at any time can rise drastically.dan at that time I just plan to invest this dibitcoin for my future savings later.
Activity: 152
December 11, 2017, 07:28:50 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I will save the bitcoin I have, in my own private wallet to wait for a really high price I think at least I will wait until the year 2020 is the closest, because many predictions in that year 1 btc can to buy a luxury car
Pages:
Jump to: