Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 10:59:30 PM
For me if i have bitcoin i will hold it, i will do a thing to make my bitcoin more, and wait for the time that bitcoin price will rise and maybe thats the right time to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 10:15:02 PM
I think the future of bitcoin will be difficult to predict, this is because until now no country has legalized bitcoin, so when I think the price is high then bitcoin immediately sell, then buy when the price is low.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 09:15:09 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
well sir or madam,i really have so many plans in my bitcoin i am thinking if i should sell it or not,but what i know is i just wait for the good price ever thank you...
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 20, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I have many plans with my bitcoin. One of it is to save many of it so that I can secure my future safe and to avoid any troubles that may occur when the time comes. Another is to invest more in bitcoin so that I will still earn in the future since our needs as a human never ends. I will also use some of it for some emergency purposes so that I can easily surpass any troubles that may happen.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

To make sure that mone will keep on coming, I prefer to spend the most of my bitcoin for investments since investing in bitcoin right now is a great thing. I have seen many people getting successful on investing in bitcoin but although I will spend the most of my bitcoin for investments, I will still take some part to spend on my daily needs and wants so that I don't have to problem my future anymore in terms of monetary aspects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
My plan in bitcoin is just keep as much as possible after that I will trade it into money for my current needs but not all my bitcoin but also just hold it incase of emergency, so it will help to sustain my needs and wants especially my financial needs. And When comes the right time to trade it. And I believe that bitcoin will continuously grow the value in the market, so that it will give to us an advantage to do something businesses in the near future.
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:35:44 PM
I'd rather invest bitcoin and sell it when it's really an emergency. Because by investing bitcoin the gain gained tends to be greater.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 08:22:32 PM
My plan is quite simple. Earn btc and convert them to money for my daily needs. I dont plan on investing or trading Im noob on that area. Work and earn btc thats my plan.
Activity: 84
December 20, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
I hope Bitcoin will be a coin that has no bumps or dumps in the near future, and a profit of like 10-15% over a years time. This will not only stabilize Bitcoin, but it will also cause the market cap of Bitcoin to lower, and not have such great effects on the altcoins.
There will be a time where crypto won't be purely an investment, but an actual currency for trading. This has already started ofcourse, but the large profits still make for the wrong investments.
Activity: 54
December 20, 2017, 08:10:55 PM
HODL HODL HODL. Actually i'm thinking to sell and go on vacations will need some cash and I don't have that much volume to become rich if it grows
Activity: 263
December 20, 2017, 08:10:28 PM
Just want to be free from all the noise of the world and always stay smarter than others that is why i use bitcoin.
Activity: 104
December 20, 2017, 08:09:38 PM
While I plan to retire using my Bitcoins as funds, I don't rely on it 100% as we can never really tell what will happen in the future.
Activity: 50
December 20, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
ATM I will hold and willing tot rade someday, maybe invest the cash on a decent ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 08:07:05 PM
Well for me, i will keep on joining here in Btc. Eventhough i am holding it and trade it someday, i will never quit here. If I am already done trading it or sell it I will make a new business to support my daily needs.
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 08:06:37 PM
Invest more by diversifying.You can distribute your funds and buy additional altcoins like ether,litcoin,cardano,nem,verge etc and dedicating a minimum portion for ICO's
Activity: 163
December 20, 2017, 08:01:17 PM
my bitcoin plan is waiting for me to grow up and when I see a lot of money I can save money for my child and get my family and go into trading on btc just double once I get
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2017, 07:51:13 PM
My only with my bitcoin is to hold it for a long term and collect more bitcoin because it will surely be expensive in coming months and years
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 20, 2017, 07:32:38 PM
My current plan with bitcoin is to store bitcoin as much as possible because the longer bitcoin gets scarce, then wait for the highest bitcoin price so I will get multiple benefits. This plan is an investment for me in the future.
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:19:01 PM
My future plan is to keep investing in bitcoin also investing in  real estate business, because I think if i just investing in bitcoin ,I should be prepared to bear risk of loss. Therefore I am also want to investment in Real estate business.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 03:02:26 PM
I would just sell my BTC and become a rich man in the future, so I could live a successfull luxuries life with my family and I would invest my some price of BTC in a business to start and do it freely.
Pages:
Jump to: