Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 54. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 09:32:34 PM
I will use the profit from bitcoin to buy a house and car and set up an independent business. I will also add an investment with bitcoin, I hold, and I will sell again when the price goes up.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 09:29:16 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.

On the contrary, I plan my bitcoin to be an investment in real currency.
And also I plan to invest my bitcoin in time. 2 or 3 years or maybe more
years Bitcoin will reach $100,000 or something greater than that.
Good investment is making our life secure. Saving is what makes us rich,
no matter how large your income is. It also depends on how you use it.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 09:13:33 PM
We never knows if what happen for next year . So my plan for my Bitcoin is to keep it and wait to be high . Because i believe it will be high . And the time that the bitcoin will high , that is my time to sell it so that i can use the money to have my own bussiness .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 08, 2017, 09:12:47 PM
I have so many plans in my life with my bitcoin but there is only one thing that i want to do is to give my parent a house someday and my achievement this days is to earn a bitcoin as many as i can and i will work hard for it because the price of bitcoin is too high i will hold it for a long term and i'll start to save bitcoin even it's hard
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 08, 2017, 08:58:43 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I have a lot of plans with my bitcoin, one of it is that I am going to save it for some future purposes so that I wouldn't have a hard time securing it. The most of my bitcoin I think would go for investments so that I can make sure that money will kep on coming since here in bitcoin a lot of things may happen. It is better to be ready than to regret sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 08, 2017, 08:34:26 PM
I don't have a clear plan for my bitcoins. Now I just keep them. But I'm sure that when the bitcoin price is very high I will sell them 100%
I think it would be better if you did not sell everything. you can sell a few percent because maybe the price will go back up and if you sell everything of course you do not have bitcoin anymore for sale. leave a few percent of your bitcoin to a particular situation like a backup plan
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 08:26:03 PM
My plan is to invest more in crypto currency, hold some for a longer time, pending and sell when the price of bitcoin high. I have dream buying car again Grin
Activity: 102
December 08, 2017, 08:08:52 PM
My plan to my bitcoin is invest so that my connection here in bitcoin will not lose and also help my future,I hope I am successful.
Activity: 110
December 08, 2017, 07:58:25 PM
My wife and I had a baby in the summer and we brought her 1 btc. 18 years from now hopefully that should be a good start for her.

Only problem is my wife wants to have another next year and the way things are going I'm not sure we can afford another btc. They might have to just share one between them.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 08, 2017, 07:52:20 PM
I don't actually have a certain plan for my Bitcoin, because I will just hold my Bitcoin as long as I can and if I have to spend it then I will spend it. Because I think holding it is the best way to invest it, that's why I'll just keep earning Bitcoin til I don't have to earn it anymore because I've got too much.
I do not understand what it means what is your plan with bitcoin, if I think that in makusd plan that our goal is in bitcoin and I'm in bitcoin because I'm from the weak economy and I'm in bitcoin to meet my daily needs -day. besides I can buy what I want and the rest I tube for my future needs .. bitcoin is very petrified me in my economic and financial needs, it all depends on the plan and the purpose of each and all that good purpose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 01:40:44 PM
Do your best to keep chances in the bitcon itself in order to succeed
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 01:21:16 PM
The thing I want most is to give my parents a house so they can have some financial peace when they retire. They worked so hard all their lives to support me and my brother, they don't own any properties or car or anything. We live in a bad country where hard work doesn't pay off. I hope I can help them to achieve their dream of owning a house because they are getting old and are nowhere near to achieve that. I hope they'll have their own place where they can grow old together without having to worry with rent. I am hoping I will be able to do that for them in the next ten years. I am very far from this objective...just starting in the crypto world, but i hope I will be able to get there.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 01:14:25 PM
Hodling, Hodling and always Hodling. Unless the Earth is destroyed, I think there is no strategy which is better than Hodling.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 01:06:11 PM
I don't have a clear plan for my bitcoins. Now I just keep them. But I'm sure that when the bitcoin price is very high I will sell them 100%
I have many plans with bitcoin but first of now all will earn many more bitcoin and I'm sure i will done my task and after that i will invest in bitcoin for riches and for my safe and secure future and it is very necessary for me and also for those who want to be rich because bitcoin is the one of the best way to earn money .   
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 12:46:56 PM
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
December 08, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
My Plans with my BTC is spare them for a couple more years when I achieve that objective I was anticipating wandering into some sort of business outside the crypto-world yet would even now contribute on BTCs and most likely leave something still for speculation. And furthermore some for alt-coins with awesome potential later on.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 08, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
My plan is to earn bitcoin as many as I can and use it as an investment. Bitcoin as an investment is a really good idea because as we can see in its demand curve, the value of bitcoin is continuously rising. It may fluctuate but at the end of the daym the value of bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 316
December 08, 2017, 11:02:29 AM
My plan for bitcoin that I hold is to keep it, only a small part I spend and I make trading. The rest for future assets.
Activity: 354
December 08, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

My plan in my bitcoin is some of it is I will save, some is I will do a new business and some of it I will invest it. I want to invest so that my connection here in bitcoin will not lose. I want to open a new business for me to discover more and have a other way of getting an income. Saving also help me for my future because it can help for my family and they have a benefits if I will save it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 08, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
Actually I have not had many bitcoins yet. but I have plans when I've had lots of bitcoin like building a home for my parents, and I'm going to build my own store for even my home or my parents and they can do it and earn money.

so when I get a lot of bitcoin I will keep all my promise in my family.
Pages:
Jump to: