Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:46:47 AM
Keeping it longterm but hopefully without any initial stake money involved, trading alts and dips to accumulate so it can ride for free.
Actually I think that bitcoin can change a life of anyone and it changed a life of different people around the world and one of my friend he buy a new house so I believe that I can also do it same like my friend in this year I just buy bitcoins when I come to know that the price is low and I keep them on hold till now and now I have too many bitcoins which are enough to buy new house so my plan is that end of the year the price will be more high when it goes to high then I will sell all my bitcoins and will by a new house .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 03:37:07 AM
My plans if given a chance is to earn as much as I can..save it and if there's a better opportunity for investment then invest for the future.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2017, 02:25:53 AM
Like many, I have a target value that I'm waiting for
When it comes, I convert bitcoin. But not all
In the future I'd like to invest money earned on the growth of currency in real business
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:47:24 AM
if I have bitcoin in the future I want to continue to invest there until I
 have enough capital from bitcoin results for me to make offline business like a seller of land
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:41:01 AM
Saving it for an emergency Smiley health maybe problems with the car and pay the rent of the house and the spends.. But i´m saving for travel actually Smiley
My designs with bitcoins is most presumably that im going to hold my bitcoins until and unless bitcoin achieves an okay cost or I truly am in requirement for cash. Those are quite recently the two circumstances. Howver, as I would see it rather than these there's quite recently no reason getting the money for out bitcoins in light of the fact that you suspected that you felt like it. Many individuals are that way. They can't get open to imagining that despite everything they have cash so they simply ahead and money out their bitcoins without intuition once, and purchase superfluous and pointless things.
Activity: 546
November 27, 2017, 11:49:11 AM
Now , My plan with bitcoin is that I will continue to invest in bitcoin and some other potential coin. I will trade coin to make a profit.
After I earn enough bitcoin and the amount money needed,I will set up a company to do bigger things. Then, I will automate the
company and do what I want .
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Peace Begins with a Smile
November 27, 2017, 11:47:47 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Actually, I have a lot of plans with bitcoin.
One of them, I want to invest in a company or a local market, buy stocks and others
hopefully all my plans come true
Activity: 28
November 27, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
I'll treat my bitcoins like bottles of good wine
My plans will be to keep my bitcoins well and for some years not to touch
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 27, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.

As of now, I don't have any plans for my bitcoin yet. This is my first time in joining in a signature campaign so that I can earn bitcoin. I am not sure if I can pass the requirements needed in the campaign.But if I passed, I am planning to convert it into fiat or maybe I will invest it in some legit bitcoin related business.

Then you are already stating your plan.  As for me I will continue to earn bitcoin and save them until I can.  I will withdraw it when the need arise or when I reached my target price.  Bitcoin makes our plan more schievable.  I am forever grateful to the person that help me to be part of this.
collect them as much as possible, and use them if necessary is a very good decision. but, for the long term, I might use bitcoin to build something to be useful for a very long time.
Activity: 46
November 27, 2017, 11:26:13 AM
I will definitely keep it. I think it will go up to 50k by the end of the next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 11:24:49 AM
Planning doesn't work all the time..& planning with bitcoin is never easy because Bitcoin never tired to surprise people...As bitcoin is near to 10000$ & I want to invest more & more now in bitcoin...& will withdraw it after reaching my target
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
November 27, 2017, 11:19:42 AM
part I plan to invest in real business
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
November 27, 2017, 11:14:17 AM
HODL until it is generally accepted.
I think that if you believe in Crypto currency, there is no way you would want to change back to fiat, but wait until you can spend it for whatever you need.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
For me i continue to earn more bitcoin and i withdraw it when bitcoin is rising into my target value.. It's sounds like gambling but i need to try it.. And when it comes .. I convert it and create a new business
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 11:00:40 AM
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.

As of now, I don't have any plans for my bitcoin yet. This is my first time in joining in a signature campaign so that I can earn bitcoin. I am not sure if I can pass the requirements needed in the campaign.But if I passed, I am planning to convert it into fiat or maybe I will invest it in some legit bitcoin related business.

Then you are already stating your plan.  As for me I will continue to earn bitcoin and save them until I can.  I will withdraw it when the need arise or when I reached my target price.  Bitcoin makes our plan more schievable.  I am forever grateful to the person that help me to be part of this.
Activity: 337
November 27, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

Activity: 123
bitcoin.org
November 26, 2017, 10:16:07 PM
I am waiting for bitcoin lightning network, so that I can use bitcoin is satoshis like 0.00000024 or something small like that Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 26, 2017, 10:09:03 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I have a lot of plans with bitcoin. I will increase my money from my bitcoin until I grow them. I'm going to gather up to produce enough value to have 1 bitcoin. Most of my plans? will become a totally successful person someday. I'm lifted up in my state of life, until I have a beautiful and permanent job, so I can help my family, using my own ability Smiley.
Activity: 224
November 26, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
I want to use bitcoin to invest so that it could get bigger and bigger. If i want to acquire a house that is possible because i have big earnings from bitcoin. I want to use it for my future. I want to acquire a lot of things. I have also to put up business through bitcoin. I have to strive harder in order to get double earnings in bitcoin. Well it is considered a blessing to anyone who has been using it for years. Since here we can earn as much as we can. We are also learning a lot of things. Bitcoin is really of big help to plan for our brighter future since it supports us financially. We can have what we want because of bitcoin. We can invest because of its  very high exchange value when compared to other currency from other countries.
Activity: 6
November 26, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

My plan for my bitcoin is to use it for my future purposes. I have many plans in the future like buying a house, buying my dream car and traveling around the world with my family. I hope bitcoin will help me achieve all of my plans in the future so that me and my future family will have a better life.
Pages:
Jump to: