Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 01, 2017, 01:11:55 AM
My plan at bitcoin today, I will invest and buy a bitcoin at whenever the price of bitcoin is so expensive. And I will collect the tokens with joining bounty campaigns and when the token value is high, I'll sell it immediately. And now I am gathering for the coming Christmas and hoping that the price of bitcoin will increase for my profit when is high to sell in our currency. And I will build a simple business to earn more.
Well it’s not boring being in the bitcoin now because it is now getting more and more interesting. It is good to hold the bitcoin for the long time as the market value and the bitcoin value and the price is now getting high, now a lot of the high level investors are investing in the bitcoin and they are earning from the bitcoin. If you are buying the bitcoin today and then selling it at the high price will give you the bright future because hold bitcoin will make the money gold.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:58:46 PM
My plans in Bitcoin, i will hold it for the future it is because bitcoin now is always increasing.And i want to earn more bitcoin.And i will work hard for so that i cant have more bitcoin.And i will keep collecting it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
November 30, 2017, 08:47:38 PM
Im planning with my bitcoin is to reinvest to it so the money will grow and grow everyday. I would like to learn how to trade, I think think trading in alternate cryptocurrency is a big factor of money when it comes to short term investing but in 20% of income I will invest it again in bitcoin to my long term investment. In my second idea, I would like to learn something in mining but I think it would be expensive because of buying of gpu and electricity bills.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:34:04 PM
My plans are to hold. It's less stressful. If theres a dip, it won't phase me since I'm holding longterm. I plan to hold for at least 2+ years.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:31:50 AM
Given that the starting of the yr, my programs for Bitcoin has been 1 and only one particular-storing as a lot as I can whilst I can and so no make a difference the circumstance damaging news, speculations, severe volatility and many others. I will preserve on keeping until I feel the time is appropriate to promote and experience my dividends.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 07:01:33 AM
I think your idea is great, we have to diversify our portfolio more and not focus only to one, in my experience as a young trader my first month is a disaster so i read and try to diversify. I try forex now from fiat i exchange from bitcoin i earn, and planning to try stocks and or commodities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 06:54:04 AM
I plan to continue investing in the crypto currency, but to transfer some of the income to less risky deposits, for example in fiat or in precious metals
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
November 30, 2017, 06:43:59 AM
I hold for the moment, for years to come. I hope it'll be more valuable in the future and also I'll be able to use them directly as a currency, to buy goods, instead of convert them to fiat.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:40:46 AM
For now I will use my bitcoin as a business development capital and expand it more broadly so that it can increase revenue, in addition to some bitcoin that I still keep because it looks good price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
November 30, 2017, 06:34:35 AM
I don't have a clear plan for my bitcoins. Now I just keep them. But I'm sure that when the bitcoin price is very high I will sell them 100%
I dont have yet but if ever i have i will keep them and monitor market if it is still in an uptrend mode i im doubt i will sold half and use for business 
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 06:30:03 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Every earner has own goal with Bitcoin, that's bussines, such as an exchange, forex trade etc. I have also future plans with it, if i earn some of Bitcoin, i will save Bitcoin for the future because it's market value is growing up and that's why i'm trying to holding and buying Bitcoin how much i gain and also try to earn Bitcoin on different PTC site and when it's price so high i will sell with a profitable amount.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 30, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
My long-term plan with bitcoin is kept keep up for a long time, I'm optimistic that prices will continue to rise so this becomes an opportunity for us to be rich in 5 more years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
November 30, 2017, 06:19:56 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I was planning to store many bitcoin up until the future since the value is rising continuously. This can assure me that I will benefit the most of my bitcon by saving for a very long time. I will still invest but not that much anymore because I want to give myself more time in enjoying my life as I grow older. Money can be earn but youth can't be so better decide now than to regret later.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 03:21:02 PM
I don't have a clear plan for my bitcoins. Now I just keep them. But I'm sure that when the bitcoin price is very high I will sell them 100%
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

of course I have a plan for my bitcoin, I plan to keep investing in bitcoin and some of the profits I get I will use to start a business for my family
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:23:32 AM
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 06:09:28 AM

I plan to hold my bitcoins in my wallet because I want to have a good future someday. I need to do signature campaign and other businesses here in order to earn bitcoins because of my plan for the future. I hope I can reach at least 2 bitcoins.
Activity: 146
November 29, 2017, 06:06:49 AM
I'm going to invest in some of the other encrypted currencies. Wait until the price rises and then change into bitcoin. About 50% of the money held in bitcoin, and then held until the next high in 2020.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 29, 2017, 06:01:28 AM
My plan is only one of bitcoin, that is to hold bitcoin, from a historical perspective, holding bitcoin will be the most generous returns, I hope to get a return, don't want to lose my bitcoin in trading.
Very safe way of investing your money, bitcoin has increased so much this year making us so profitable, if we will hold bitcoin for a longer period of time then we might be rich in the future because there is a change that bitcoin will worth millions of dollars. I am sure this is our ultimate dream and I believe only bitcoin can give this to us since it's a game changer, people will shift from centralized to decentralized.
Activity: 106
BITCOIN
November 29, 2017, 03:28:10 AM
My plan is only one of bitcoin, that is to hold bitcoin, from a historical perspective, holding bitcoin will be the most generous returns, I hope to get a return, don't want to lose my bitcoin in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: