Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 26, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
right at this very moment, i have so many plans with bitcoins. but first, i want to keep more and more bitcoins as a long term investment. because i believe that bitcoins has a potential to go up high in a long run. and bitcoin is my only hope to make me rich in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:43:29 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Everyone wnats to get a huge of money like me because i want to help my family to our poverty do my plans is i want tp hold it and i do always workhard to earn moe bitcoin then wait until in pump until $10000 because i know that bitcoin can reach that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 26, 2017, 09:41:07 PM
Actually we all have aplan in bitcoin and I have many bitcoin plans. and this is investment. And the previous days the value of bitcoin has increased i buy a motor and now it reaches $ 9000 so that's why my plan is to invest because many say the bitcoin hit to $ 10000- $ 15000 before the end of this year.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 09:36:17 PM
i plan to my bitcoin is to make double by investing  but i aware to some hackers scammers but now i hold it because the price is increasing
actually, we do have to invest. in order to benefit from the moment. because investing is a good thing for us to manage btc properly. in addition to investing we can also mine bitcoin as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 26, 2017, 10:36:15 AM
If have planned many months ago to cashout my bitcoins when the price reaches to a considerbly good one. Actually 8000$ is really a good price but seeing it to pass 9000$, I doubt if this is my perfect time to exit. I need the money for buying a property, but I think I should do it later.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 01:41:47 AM
I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plans on my bitcoin in the near future is to purely invest it also in our local stock market until I gain a sizable  amount of money to convert it into fiat and I will open my own business so that I can double my profit Bitcoin plus my own business then I can setup for my life these are my plans.
Activity: 127
November 26, 2017, 01:07:53 AM
I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 12:51:50 AM
I am newbie in Bitcoin forum. But will plan my future profitable investment is Bitcoin.
This is one of the best winning chances for all competitors. So I am also try to this projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 12:26:28 AM
I haven't earned any bitcoin yet. But I already have plans on what to do when I earn one. Bitcoin is versatile and you can do a lot of things on it. After earning my first bitcoin, I will withdraw a part of it. I will use that money to buy things and use it to pay my daily expenses. Give money to my parents for our bills. The other part will be for trading, in order for your money to grow we need to invest on things. Trading is my number one option. And the last is to keep it in my wallet. Saving it so that I will still have money in case I needed one.
Activity: 210
November 26, 2017, 12:24:12 AM
I will keep it and continue in investing it. I will just wait for the high value.
Activity: 20
November 26, 2017, 12:03:56 AM
I will keep it until its value rises and rises for me to have a good investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 11:52:36 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I plan to hold my bitcoin for a long time for the future of my children and for my retirement in the future. I want to earn more bitcoins for my plan that is why I still joining signature campaign and bounty campaign in order to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 462
November 25, 2017, 11:41:58 PM
Bitcoin is dream for me.I think, many plans have with bitcoin.If I get more bitcoin I make a food cafe.I hope as soon as possible bitcoin give me this opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 25, 2017, 11:37:20 PM
My plan for my Bitcoin is to keep it now or maybe invest but not all since i'll consider my Bitcoin as my emergency fund.
Activity: 24
November 25, 2017, 11:23:38 PM
i plan to my bitcoin is to make double by investing  but i aware to some hackers scammers but now i hold it because the price is increasing
Activity: 34
November 25, 2017, 07:10:12 PM
Keeping it longterm but hopefully without any initial stake money involved, trading alts and dips to accumulate so it can ride for free.
Activity: 504
November 25, 2017, 12:39:26 PM
While the plans for it are special and there is not so far I will wait and see for its growth and if it rises to the amount that will suit me then I will sell it
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
November 25, 2017, 09:42:39 AM
From the excellent quality of service provide by bitcoin to its users. It gives me assurance that, they can make all my financial transaction smooth and conveniently. That’s why it gives me some thoughts, to make some investment in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will able to help me to secure my future and manage my finances. Through this I can maximize my time in studying instead of spending it in manual procedures.  Bitcoin will guide you to achieve your dreams in life to have a better future and provide the convenience like home.
Activity: 198
November 24, 2017, 06:48:22 PM
I just like to invest my bitcoin if I have a huge bitcoin in my account. By doing that you can expect that you earn lots of investment. And when that happen I just save the investment and wait until I need something to buy. And the other thing because I put a hundred percent of trust in bitcoin that my investment will not delete or loss for any bad reason. So we were surely say that bitcoin give us a bright future. For there good and trustworthy currency.
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
November 24, 2017, 06:37:31 PM
I think bitcoin increases in wave form. Therefore, I try to buy at low price and sell when it is high. Repeat many times until I get 100 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: