Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 03:20:01 AM
The thing i would like to do on my bitcoin is to make it grow. I am currently investing it to double its value and to be useful in future things i need to make. But although there is a big risk for me to do it but i should think positive things rather than to be ah negative thinking person. I also read in the blogs that rich person dont just do anything that is not profitable to them.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 02:49:35 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I'll just keep my bitcoin until It grows up and I'll get home for my family, then I'll study when I'm getting more
Activity: 322
November 29, 2017, 02:39:59 AM
my first thing to do with my bitcoin..make lots of coin or money for my family. my bitcoin is going to continue with me bitcoin for my spouse's wife and in my life .. just I'm focusing on the fact that I know that I'm going to get my life in order to support my family in a difficult life. I'm going to continue living with bitcoin so I can apply it to my children or grandchildren ... that's my bitcoin plan ... thank you
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 12:16:31 AM
i will keep it until  the right time i needed it, cause spcially this time bitcoin is increasing its price
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 28, 2017, 11:53:18 PM
So I just dumped my bitcoin as soon as it reached 10000$. I am good with it already though a much higher price is better. I just want to be sure that I can secure my fiat for my financial needs. Well, I also have altcoins that I am holding.
For now, I will try to earn bitcoins anew through trading and campaigns.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 28, 2017, 11:47:52 PM
I know bitcoin is always encreasing more and more, so i will choose to invest 70% of my money in bitcoin, and the rest will be used to invest in ethereum, these are 2 of the most greatest rising coins on the cryptomarket now.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
November 28, 2017, 11:06:42 PM
I will hold 80% my BTC until it reached $30000. With the rest of 20%, I will find good ICO projects to invest. Algory is one of my choices. It is a potential job to invest.
Activity: 106
November 28, 2017, 09:06:18 PM
hi i know my plan.. why i keep going and get money to the bitcoin bcos that money i get to bitcoin well go to business and to may my school project 
Activity: 70
November 28, 2017, 09:01:03 PM
oh yeah the plan. I also have a plan that is probably the same. I will continue to be consistent to collect bitcoin me and I will not do the spending, perhaps until the price rises high..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 28, 2017, 08:50:44 PM
Long-term plan is to make bitcoin a major investment, I will not sell bitcoin at this time and another year, because I'm sure prices will continue to skyrocket. I'll be busy with business so I do not have a chance to sell bitcoin so I'll get a $ 100,000 one day.
Usually long-term investment really give a good profit to traders. but unfortunately, long-term plan is just working for people who dare to take risks and who have great in patience.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 08:37:53 PM
Long-term plan is to make bitcoin a major investment, I will not sell bitcoin at this time and another year, because I'm sure prices will continue to skyrocket. I'll be busy with business so I do not have a chance to sell bitcoin so I'll get a $ 100,000 one day.
Activity: 168
November 28, 2017, 08:19:10 PM
Right now, bitcoin's value is rising faster and faster. It just mean that demand is getting bigger and those holders of bitcoin really value their coins and keep adding some to their stash. As for me, I'd like to see how long I can keep my bitcoin and for how high bitcoin will achieve before then. This is a really good chance for me to earn profits while keeping the excitement over the course of time waiting.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 08:12:38 PM
I will continue to hold bitcoin, I'm sure someday bitcoin will be made for international payments so that it will have an excellent impact that prices will skyrocket, probably will reach more than $ 100,000 for 5 more years.
Activity: 33
November 28, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
I think china is not really hate bitcoin they just really ant o acuire first some thing before bitcoin takes place in china they know that the fat east is a extremely power and it would bring huge earnings to their country so they would like to regulate it first prior to bitcoin takes place to their marketplaceqwr
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 06:31:47 PM
My plans: to hold as far as possible and to constantly buy in addition bitcoin. In parallel gradually to buy other perspective cryptocoins. At the peaks of volatility to fix profit, up to 75% to reinvest, to convert 25% into fiat for the purpose of diversification
That is a good strategy i think. waiting for the price to decrease is just to lose the opportunity to buy bitcoin even in currency price. Because still people are interested in bitcoin they even trying to buy bitcoin at 10000 level, therefore i think it will be a good decision to purchase bitcoin in current price and do not wait for the price to decrease.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 06:23:55 PM
I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to rise, even if it is sold then I get a profit, but I will keep keep because in 2018 the price will reach $ 25,000, I'm sorry to sell cheap when $ 4200. are now increasingly believing that bitcoin will become the world's financial system.
Activity: 79
Merit: 60
November 28, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

First of all, as the last variant I see bitcoin, I think that the job is far more important, but bitcoin as a gold reserve I rely on, and I think that with the help of bitcoins I will come to the car before I work
Activity: 58
November 28, 2017, 04:48:12 PM
I'm planning to have collected 4 BTC by the end of 2019 and planning to sell them around $50,000 clearly. I don't know if 50k $ price comes, but I'm pretty sure it will keep risng with huge potential. I also have a similar approach for nice altcoins too.
Activity: 57
November 28, 2017, 01:35:37 PM
judging from the drastic increase in prices. I think it is perfect to hold
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 01:31:45 PM
My plans: to hold as far as possible and to constantly buy in addition bitcoin. In parallel gradually to buy other perspective cryptocoins. At the peaks of volatility to fix profit, up to 75% to reinvest, to convert 25% into fiat for the purpose of diversification
Pages:
Jump to: