Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 19. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 11
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
Bitcoin's future is going to be huge if most of the country will adopt its technology which is blockchain,it doesnt matter when but it is going to happen sooner or later and those people who adopt it earlier today would benefit in their whole life.My plans are going to have a lot of traditional businesses thru the profits that i got from the cryptocurrency trading,bitcoin's future is still unsure if these banks are going to restrict it.
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Probaby hold these coins until such good value has reached,surely i am going to cashout half of my assets if some of my coins are going to give millions of dollars.It doesnt really matter when but im sure with cryptocurrencies my life would be better and much easier than ever before.People will only realize it when the time has come cryptocurrencies has adopted by most of the countries in the world.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
Learn new information. I'm very interested in all the technology and how it is arranged so far, so many questions I have and no answers
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I have a plan right now it will hold my coins and maybe I will also trade another coin to make a profit, I try to want to trade a coin that has a low price and sell when the price is high sometime.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
Probably going to hold a lot of coins for the future,after i have achieved my goals in life im going to retire early then will invest to more traditional businesses because i believed that both traditional business and cryptocurrencies will going to make us more stable whatever the situation we have right now,none of these are going to be permanent and that for sure so we need to secure our future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I will keep investing in this bitcoin world. To see the price that is now starting to fall is actually the same thing experienced when bitcoin prices slowly creep up. So in a while bitcoin prices are falling at this time can certainly rise back to normal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Planning to add more cryptocurrencies to my portfolio, probably holding out until next next year. Just going to believe in them till the end.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I plan to increase my trading and investment capital so that in future I have a passive source of income. I'm working hard now. Crypto gives me very great opportunities and I don't want to miss them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
My plan is to invest in altcoins mostly as they have lot more chances of 10x in a year than the bitcoin, but ultimatelly we want to see bitcoin succseed as that will give us the most value, after that i might want to look into investing in some new bussiness or something
investment in altocoin is a very good plan that would bring big profits in 2018. I also stick to this plan. now I have some altcoin I think I will sell some of these coins when the market grows a bit.
Probably store it in safeplace,wait for the market to pump sold these for the fiat ? get some stable life and self sustaining businesses get more wealthy using the cryptocurrencies,secure the future of my family.All of these will only be possible when we are holding these worthy coins and eliminate these shitcoins in our portfolio because less coins you have the less mistake or losses you will get.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
Probably to keep them safe until the right time has come to give these millions of assets to my family? surely these cryptocurrencies will be much bigger in the future as the time goes by most of the countries are going to adopt these currencies and will eventually going to replace the fiat system,doesnt want to sell these bitcoins early as now because it could change everything in the future.
Activity: 696
I'm currently holding my cryptos planning to sell it when the market rise up because the market are experiencing red days.
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
I will just keep my coins in my wallet while looking for other coin to keep, little portion every kind of coin is nice, when keeping eye also on their price value in the market, and there's my list to buy when I do earn from them.

The base plan of mine since I participated more bounty campaigns and get bounty stake tokens, I am holding all my Altcoins since at the start and never sell even a single coin since last year.
Today I am holding high value of altcoins that could help me reach my life goals and also I am planning to setup more local businesses in order to have more sources of incomes while I am able.
I am very proud being a Hodler.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I'll rather split it in two. Some of them keep and some invest in ICOs
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
Since last year when I joined this forum and earned bounty stake tokens through participating signature and other bounty campaigns and I am planning to fund my future earnings for my life goals like building my new house, buying my new car and invest into more local businesses in order to establish more income soirees.
Activity: 112
I will just keep my coins in my wallet while looking for other coin to keep, little portion every kind of coin is nice, when keeping eye also on their price value in the market, and there's my list to buy when I do earn from them.
Merit: 12
Going to use cryptocurrencies as the safe haven of my family,because i truly believed that these currencies are going to be more massive and innovative in the next few years,as i am the only one who knows this technology in my family i am responsible to give them what they deserved,better future for my loved ones would be my goal that is why i joined and get involved to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
My plan with Cryptocurrencies is to invest in passive income revenues that would allow me to afford taking holidays in exotic locations.
Activity: 588
I very much hope that the savings that I have and will be available with the CryptoBNB project will be able to reach very high marks and I will still be able to fulfill my dream. I think that the best solution for such an event will be all the same positive people's reaction to the crypto currency.
My plan is to invest in altcoins mostly as they have lot more chances of 10x in a year than the bitcoin, but ultimatelly we want to see bitcoin succseed as that will give us the most value, after that i might want to look into investing in some new bussiness or something
Pages:
Jump to: