Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
My main plan with my bitcoin is to hold it and I will wait for the bull run of market. If bitcoin will be accepted in public I think I will use it to run a business and I will made a mode of payment which can accept different cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
I have different plans for my bitcoin but for now im focusing to hold or keep my bitcoin until the price of the bitcoin recover again.
But incase the price recover again I will sell some of the bitcoin I have and I will build or create business in real world .
very good plan, that's now what I'm trying to do, build my real business. but now the capital is still stuck on some of the crypto assets that I have. even I spend all my capital to buy ethereum now. now I can only hope and wait for the market to immediately grow the asset value that I have so that my plan can also be achieved.
Activity: 574
I have plenty of plan with cryptocurrencies like buying some currencies that will give me a good profit in the long run.
And also I will engage in a short term trading. I've been hoping to gain a good return of my investment in trading especially if I will become a professional trader in the future.

But as of now. I am working in storing some eth and btc as many as I can because I know these two currencies will dominate in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
My plan for electronic money is simple. I will buy and hold them at a low market price and when their prices are high, I will sell them for profit. Currently, I will continue to choose to buy more potential e-currencies and keep them waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I have different plans for my bitcoin but for now im focusing to hold or keep my bitcoin until the price of the bitcoin recover again.
But incase the price recover again I will sell some of the bitcoin I have and I will build or create business in real world .
Activity: 294
Don't make plans. I just work and get paid for my decent living. And the rest is not so important to me now. I enjoy what I have and do not even think about the possible future with cryptocurrency
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I'm holding bitcoin and a lot of altcoins now, i will wait for the bull trend and sell them at high price for cash. I love a new laptop but my money is stuck in crypto so i must postpone it. Wish the bull trend will come soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I believe that money should always work, which means that I plan to invest the profits in other promising coins. Of course, there is a risk of losing money, but it is impossible to exist without risk in investments. Only our own experience allows us to develop and draw appropriate conclusions.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
All sources indicate that in the future the cryptocurrency will become more stable and will bring more benefits than before so I think it is a reasonable decision to make long-term investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Now my only plan is to get rid of cryptocurrency at normal cost faster. For me, this is the best way, because I have suffered a lot because of the large losses in recent year
Activity: 243
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
Nowadays, we're encountered dump in market and it's not necessary to trade or sell coin because it can get loss ,in my decision right now it's much better to hodl first in a few months and after it has a sign to fluctuates in a long run I daily trade coin for the purposes of earning money quickly.
Activity: 243
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Nowadays, we're encountered dump in market and it's not necessary to trade or sell coin because it can get loss ,in my decision right now it's much better to hodl first in a few months and after it has a sign to fluctuates in a long run I daily trade coin for the purposes of earning money quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Cryptocurrency of a project is just a means for enrichment.. I'm not going to use them for their intended purpose, I just want to earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I plan to turn on the capital that I have obtained from cryptocurrency by opening an offline business around, but after the capital that I have collected so far is not enough, I decided to hold the cryptocurrency I have and not exchange it into local currency because I see Cryptocurrency market price movements are currently stable and have not been able to improve their value
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
For my cryptos, despite the losses, I plan to increase my positions on great projects that have consistently delivered despite the market conditions (weekly update, conferences attended and so on!)

on the other side, I been also selling all the s****coins that have not done much despite raising millions of dollars.. it's simply a waste to keep them, gotta clean from time to time!

Activity: 262
So far I have only two types of coins. In the future, I plan to expand to 3-4. So far, I plan to leave both, but when the opportunity arises, I can say goodbye to one of them. Not that I don’t trust the coin, but it’s also pointless to keep it for a long time.
Activity: 602
My plans to save and earn as much as possible coins, while there is such an opportunity, because I believe in the cryptocurrency industry and their future. The market will sooner or later recover and prices will start to rise, then we can sell our coins profitably.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am holding my cryptocurrencies and I would love to use it to buy goods online and pay for services anytime if the need arrives. The joy of having a currency is not only holding for profits but also being able to put it to use in everyday life activities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

In my own opinion, All of us even me do have many plans in my just like hold it and sell if the price goes up and buy some bitcoin when the price goes down, I do have personal plans and hopefully I can achieve it because it is an achievement for me and I want to pursue my goal when it comes to bitcoin. I have so many plans in my Bitcoin in the future but I am focus in the present to step by step achieving my goal.

Yes you are right about lots of scam related to bitcoin and other currency we should avoid it because it can be a reason or burden to us to can not achieve our goal if the government or other agency move to control the crypto world.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I plan my future only in crypto, it makes no sense to earn profits in crypto and transfer to Fiat and invest in business.
At least to me it makes sense but only after you are satisfied with your profits, once that happens then you can put your money in other forms of investing but I am sure there are not many people like that in the forum, at least I know that I am not satisfied with the amount of bitcoin that I am holding and I wouild like to at least have 3 times what I have now.
Pages:
Jump to: