Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
HOLD HOLD HOLD
That is the best thing to do and to AVOID making unnecessary actions specifically selling due to panic and investing on projects which are not that having huge potential since chances are high that such projects would just be eaten by the negative market behavior. like what mostly happened on the newly listed projects this year to the point that some have chosen to postpone.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
for now my plans are holding and trying to get some profit from them
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I would like to continue doing crypto, it is interesting for me. And accordingly, I would also like to build my permanent income in this area.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

From the beginning my plan is to invest in projects I believe might have great future with further development of blockchain technology and that might easily get mass adopted once they make their project. Curently since the market has been the way it has been for almost 10 months now, I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can. And just hold onto those tokens for many years. So currently I'm just trying to be patient and trying to stop myself from checking coinmarketcap everyday Cheesy
I do not know if it is a good idea to hold relatively new altcoins for such a long time frame, I say this because as you have noticed the market of icos is not really moving that much and when it does the market goes down and not up this bear market could last so long that the projects in which you invested disappear before the new bull market, so be careful because while your strategy is not bad it has greater risks than what it may seem at first glance.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I would like to continue to engage in cryptocurrencies and invest in them. I am interested in this area and I would like to make crypto my main source of income. I continue to develop in this area.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
My plan and i think one of everyone plan is to hold millions of that token which is gonna hit $1 soon while i still have them in my portfolio, it will be such a nice thing that will happen to me, and like i will love to pray that may the Lord grant my plan on this happen.  Amen. can anyone help with an Amen
Activity: 728
 My plan is to replenish my portfolio with new coins while the price of altcoins is low. I keep my coins that I have and wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Most coins are designed for use in a particular field. If there are really cool projects in my portfolio, I will use them for their intended purpose.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

I am planning to keep saving, earning, and working to earn bitcoin. Cryptos will for sure play an important role in the near future. We see how cryptos grow from the first day it was made and even though there are so many people who are agaunst crypto, crypto is still here and unstoppable.
Activity: 140
I hope that next year will be better because I am investing now my money to many coins and I am holding my coins that I bought earlier
Activity: 518
One of my plans is to find and buy, as much as I can, good PoS, and masternode coins that I can buy cheap in bear market, and if they  grow big in next bull run, take "dividends" from them, convert to btc and fiat and wait for the next bear market to buy some more.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
My plan is really simple. When the price falls down, I buy some coins and wait more time. If it continue to falls, I will buy some more coins. But if its increase, I will hold until it hit my target to sell it out. I have a stable job and just invest by my saving money, so I can hold my coins even if the price stay low for a long time
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
At this point, it is advisable to keep all existing altcoins, waiting for a strong recovery in 2019. By investing altcoin quite attractive
Activity: 546
I think the time now we should hold and hold more , should not sell anything, if the price continues to fall, we should buy more , in the future their prices will recover .
Activity: 182
platio.io
I am watching for the market condition and trying to now panic about my investments, for now I am holding my coins
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Well probably the best thing we can do now is to patiently wait for the increase to happen. For now, the best thing we could do is to just hold and wait for the right time to invest and sell. The market is still on continuous downfall and it simply means that doing such thing as selling due to panic would be really a bad idea.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
I am planning to hold my bitcoins and ethereum and also I am trying to buy some new coins from new projects - I hope I will be luck and the will grow fast
Activity: 560
I think that today it is very easy to start planning your old age with cryptocurrency, if you invested your fiat money correctly, so I think that it would be best to plan nothing but just wait, it was not so long.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Given a chance to earn bitcoin in the future  I will hold it first then after a while I will put up a business on my own or invest in, I will try to spread whatever I have so that it would be even more  fruitful and productive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
My plan is simple I will buy more coins now because the price is cheap and then hold it for the mean time and wait patiently until the price becomes higher so that I can assure that my money is safe and it becomes higher.
Pages:
Jump to: