Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 8. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
My plan is to hold with my bitcoin and then find altcoins that may give me good earnings in the future. I can do this by thoroughly looking for the best altcoins out there. Altcoins that are recommended by experienced individuals in the cryptocurrency world.
very precise your investment strategy with cryptocurrency of course the plan is to get an advantage in investing with cryptocurrency but we also have to pay attention to all the risks of course the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Currently, I'm doing nothing with all the altcoin I have. Because the price was too low compared to the price I decided to invest. I am waiting for a chance to recover!
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hold is probably the only plan
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
There is no any specific plans in this tough phase of market. Holding coins at this moment is more secure than selling. Even the experts are maintaining to stay silent rather than speaking about this trading. Nothing is permanent in trading that what I learnt these days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

From the beginning my plan is to invest in projects I believe might have great future with further development of blockchain technology and that might easily get mass adopted once they make their project. Curently since the market has been the way it has been for almost 10 months now, I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can. And just hold onto those tokens for many years. So currently I'm just trying to be patient and trying to stop myself from checking coinmarketcap everyday Cheesy
Activity: 250
Merit: 100

I think there is a lot you can do in the cryptocurrencies industry, especially to generate profits even though we know the current situation is so difficult and tends to be red.
I think it is currently more suitable for daily trading than investing long.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Every investor when working with the crypto market needs to have its own plan of action. My strategy is not to take any drastic actions now. You just need to wait for the end of the year and look at the state of the crypto market. Now I continue to buy and hold reliable altcoins from among the top-20, while their prices remain low.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I have not plan for bitcoin yet. I will hold my bitcoins for 1-2 year and wait the coming good prices.After that, I will sell half of Bitcoins for social life maybe a car , a computer or something like that. I believe blockhain technology and power.

Meanwhile, you can be in time to get the coins that will gain in future. That is why, if you have some money, better invest it in the new coins (Eidoo or Ethlend for example). The cryptocurrency will bring you the best income!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
My plans of my crypto currency is to hold it until their prices will go up in the market and then i sell them, it is not the right decision if you sell them in the low price you might get lossing your capital but if there is emergency of the money i had no choice but i'm gonna sell some of my coins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
For me, my plan for my Bitcoin was of course to earn them all together from the crypto works I have already done and continue to hold them for the better because I truly believe that as time passes by, Bitcoin will become much more beneficial which is good for us users who are still into it. After obtaining a large amount, I think I can settle into building up my own business because I just cannot rely on what Bitcoin can provide so I still need to earn money in physical way and build my own house and do large investments which can be related into crypto to continuously obtain high amount in my account.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

I plan to invest more, but not that much. It is time to make a use of your profit. You need to live today, you can't invest all your money constantly. You need to enjoy your life too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

Hard to say at the current moment when we are still in the dropping market. It would be better to think once the crypto market would be raising, but for sure good to think beforehand.

I am pretty sure you need to diversify your crypto risks with some real business, which would bring you stable passive income.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
My plan is to keep my crypto assets, both bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins because there are many predictions that crypto prices will soar in the next few years and I also believe in these predictions.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
In 2018 the electronic money market is facing many difficulties. Coin prices fell very low. So my plan is to buy valuable coins and sell them as soon as possible. The coin I trust is ETH, NEO, EOS. I enjoyed this coin. It will bring me high profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Get some profit and try to somehow develop in this direction in order to continue to receive a steady income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I meanwhile have plans to raise capital from Crypto. so the result of crypto I did not use to spree spree. in my opinion, our efforts so far will be in vain. the results we get must be able to be used to get results outside crypto
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have no plans for cryptocurency because there is a lot of spam and project projects that are still unclear. so if asked about a plan that would definitely make it even better about crypto.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I plan to continue working and hope that if Bitcoin does not grow, then at least it will not fall much in price, thanks to this projects will be able to raise funds and enter the market, which will bring many benefits to bounty hunters.

That benefits which every bounty hunter gets will be able to provide better opportunities for all of us, when the project becomes successful. In reverse to it, failure of ico participated by the hunter won't be giving opportunities for them to earn better bounty tokens because no rewards will be given out and it's quits basis.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I still remain faithful to crypto and I know for sure that there is still a cryptocurrency boom awaiting us as in 2017. get ready for it Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I plan to continue working and hope that if Bitcoin does not grow, then at least it will not fall much in price, thanks to this projects will be able to raise funds and enter the market, which will bring many benefits to bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: