Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 6. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
My plan for now is to continue to participate in bounty campaign and to also invest in coin that will yield profit now or later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I plan to hold the crypto portfolio that I have now and to increas it through some time, making new investments into this direction. I like the cryptocurrency direction and Blockchain.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Now it is very difficult to talk about it, because we do not know what kind of project will be fraudulent and what will not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Now iam buying valuble coins lowest prices this bear market duration anf i strongly hold my coims till come new market cycle. Anyway i think end of year or 2020  market will be up
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

I would probably just wait for the price of my current holdings to double and then I would sell immediately the half of everything. I wouldn't want to wait a little longer and wait for the price of my tokens to decline back to initial investment. I wouldn't want that and to be Frank, no one does.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I would like to hold my coins til the market rebounds, as i don't want to dump my coins in this miserable market situation. I wouldn't get good value of my coins, if i try to sell now, so it would be better to wait and hold my coins.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
I will still hold and trust that in the future I could benefit from it. The market for now is not fully accepted by different countries but I am sure it will be in the future.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
I hope, I would be able to use these coins in the daily life. But for now, I am just hodling the coins and patiently waiting for the green market to come or for products to be released. When the bullish market comes, I would sell 50 percent of my savings, because it was a long year for holders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I joined in many airdrops to collect more tokens so that in the future the value of these maybe in the future will be higher. Im hodling all my collected tokens from airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 406
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

Bitcoin is certainly the most important coin, but I think that someday it will be ahead of others. Now a lot of promising coins on the market. But this does not mean that we should stop investing in bitcoin. As long as it's up there and it's only going to grow, I'm investing in it. Then we'll see.   
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
I would like to continue to engage in cryptocurrencies and invest in them. I am interested in this area and I would like to make crypto my main source of income. I continue to develop in this area.
in my opinion, investment in crypto cannot yet be used as the main income, because there we are not certain to get continued profit, especially in the investment section.
it might be called an alternative to investing in digital assets only
Yes,  we can't earn continuous profit due to the market not fluctuated well it's the best thing to invest with popular coin and take a long term investment and by other strategy to get moneys is participating campaigns and get rewards. I plan to invest to have a better possibilities to grow money.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I would like to continue to engage in cryptocurrencies and invest in them. I am interested in this area and I would like to make crypto my main source of income. I continue to develop in this area.
in my opinion, investment in crypto cannot yet be used as the main income, because there we are not certain to get continued profit, especially in the investment section.
it might be called an alternative to investing in digital assets only
Activity: 531

Well my plan for my Bitcoin, Ethereum and any other altcoins is to hold them until their price rises high again then sell it for huge profits. And after that happens, I'll convert it into fiat and start my own business. Then once my business is stable, I'll invest again on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I am holding my coins and hope I am doing right because market recoviring and people start invest more money at this moment
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I do not know who, but I just intend to invest in BTC, as I see this as a huge prospect and benefits. If someone does not think so, it is his right, I do as I see fit and right for myself. As for the others, it is their right to do as they see fit. Because here everyone plays for himself, not for his brother and not for the matchmaker, but for himself.
Activity: 322
I'm still in standby mode. I keep my investments in Bitcoin and ETH, and how many expect the bull market to hit. Trading is not for me.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
I've been thinking about what to do. Repair in the apartment I have already done, some of the furniture and appliances updated. Then after thinking I decided that I would withdraw money to fiat and invest it in the bank. Perhaps then they will be enough to open a small business.
Activity: 224
I want to collect so many of them so I can swim like Scrooge McDuck in them. That's my primary goal. Of course we will omit the fact that they are virtual.
Activity: 277
My plans aevery simple, HOLD! Don`t sell. Just buy more. And than have patience. Te predictions for the future are very good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
My plan is to only buy the valuable altcoin nowadays as ETH, NEO, EOS. I will make short-term investments in these cents. You know the electricity bill this year is in crisis. Copper prices are falling sharply. So short-term investment is the safest way to avoid risk.
Pages:
Jump to: