Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, then it seems to me now is the right time to buy as many coins as possible!

Definitely a time to buy now.  One coin I'd advice on is MFX.  Their ICO is still on and it'll be great to bag a lot of coins at little cost before sales end. I already did.    Enough to get myself a node!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
It's interesting to see the market moving with no real "reason" per say. It makes people think that crypto don't holds any value at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 07:43:03 AM
My view of the altcoin now might be surprising. Because everyone knows that all Cryptocurrency are experiencing a decline in prices. Cryptocurrency will continue and this is an interesting one. Everything can happen here, how crypts go up and down and get more interested in everyone.
in any case, oh, Even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the cryptocurrency business Still continues to generate income, compared to other activities. I am quite pleased with what I have and what I do.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 16, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
My view of the altcoin now might be surprising. Because everyone knows that all Cryptocurrency are experiencing a decline in prices. Cryptocurrency will continue and this is an interesting one. Everything can happen here, how crypts go up and down and get more interested in everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
I simply have nothing to say here, because today cryptocurrency is probably one of the most promising tools for investing, because the volatility of cryptocurrency in 2017 was simply excellent. But what is happening with it now, you can simply condole.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
My view about cryptocurrency remain the same, I believe cryptocurrency is the future and many innovations and discovery in cryptocurrency will usher in new way of doing things in economy, finance, business and entertainment!

In my opinion crypto currencies is one of the digital currency which is growing rapidly across the globe. In future crypto currency can be widely accepted across the countries as standard digital currency and crypto will help in the development of Economy,Finance and more for the countries which authorize  and approve digital currency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
My view about cryptocurrency remain the same, I believe cryptocurrency is the future and many innovations and discovery in cryptocurrency will usher in new way of doing things in economy, finance, business and entertainment!
Activity: 320
November 16, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
The crypto market really has excellent potential for successful future development. Of course, now the crypto is going through really difficult times, because the price of BTC and reliable altcoins has dropped significantly. But I believe that starting next year we will see a gradual growth in the crypto market, and investors will be able to get their income.
Activity: 250
November 16, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
Although price of whole crypto market is really low but I don't think it'll affect to sustainability of cryptocurrency. This is not the first time crypto world has to face to crisis like this but crypto world still can alive and develop until now. I think this time it'll affect to much and maybe at the end of this year everything will be better although just a little bit.

I hope so...
And in my opinion, if crypto can accross this situation and out from this into the next bull run,this will prove the power of crypto and will make a very big effect
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 16, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

Personally, I think that now the crypto market is really going through difficult times, the financial correction has been quite long. But at the same time, I am sure that this correction is gradually coming to an end. From the beginning of next year, a gradual growth of the crypto market will begin, and the size of investments will increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 16, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
The condition of crypto until now, in my opinion, is still safe. The technology continues to develop as well as the community which continues to grow day by day. However, all of this will change with an improved and fertile crypto situation with an increase in market value. Everything requires a process, even though crypto or bitcoin is known for its instant and significant increase system. Take advantage of opportunities that are now with the investment in various places for better results.
Activity: 574
November 16, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
The current condition of cryptocurrency is at a really low price right now, so what i can see is this is a big opportunity to purchase coins/tokens and hold them until the price increase again in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
November 15, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
I think the bear market may last until March next year. Quality coins will survive. Good encryption will be closely linked to life. Because it changed our lives. We need it. For example, ether,Stellar,IOTA,ADA
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
with market conditions like this, in my opinion, it affects the sustainability of cryptocurrency, because at falling prices, people are reluctant to invest in crypto, and with the diminishing interest of investors in crypto, of course, crypto is increasingly worthless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, then it seems to me now is the right time to buy as many coins as possible!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

it looks like that. because this month the price of bitcoin has started to rise in price. maybe in the coming year more than now the price of bitcoin
Activity: 1638
Hexhash.xyz
November 15, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

I usually don't depend my point of view about cryptocurrency by its price, because you know that cryptocurrency price is not reliable, too volatile in the market.
I believe cryptocurrency as a currency, not a speculative things you can make profit of. Another thing about crypto for me is, it is an investment tool. You can use crypto to invest on a good project through ICO.
Activity: 672
November 15, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
In a short term I wanna cry, it is a blood bath. But in long term I am quite optimistic,because crypto is a new tool to transfer money, it created new jobs, new technologies and new way for people to communicate with each other.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
I think most of the price of cryptocurrency comes from hype, because their tokens are not being used effectively, so I think the current state of cryptocurrency is still very bad!
Activity: 588
November 15, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
Quite a mixed view I have about cryptocurrency. If you look on the one hand, we see a huge prospect, but somehow we walk for a long time at the same price.
Pages:
Jump to: