Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 10. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 08, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
Obviously this will increasingly have a bad impact on the future of Crypto if the decline in value continues, starting with the lack of trust in Crypto will increase and users are also complaining why prices continue to plunge, let alone a sufficient decline this week, but some of the information that I can get there are many people who are waiting for more falling prices to buy cryptocurrency, I'm also not sure of the truth of the issue that I am getting right now.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
My view of the development of Cryptocurrency today is certainly influenced by the sale value of crypto coins at this time. in my opinion, the faster the movement of coin values, of course it will captivate the hearts of the people to enter into it, but if the price weakens, of course the public interest will also be weak. my hope is, the price of crypto coins can be stable and tend to continue to rise.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 09:31:20 AM
The cryptocurrency market is currently very unstable, perhaps there is manipulation. I doubt that things will improve in the near future. But all the same, I have hope that prices will recover.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
Don't panic my friend, believe the rain will subside, and the sun will come. wait, be patient, and think the coins we invest will be more valuable someday
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 08, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
There is nothing wrong with the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets themselves.
However, at present, many tokens are just hype, which is a serious problem.

That's also bothers me, those hype tokens that will eventually lose its value since it's just an irrational act, and those that caught in bait will be left hanging.

With all of these fuds and hypes that are happening, surprisingly I'm still optimistic by this yet I just change my strategy with holding more bitcoin and less than altcoins as I see how altcoins left behind while bitcoin is increasing. Also staying away from new tokens is necessary to avoid more losses. Actually, we really needed a regulation for ICOS, hope sooner it will be push through.
Activity: 19
September 08, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
Although there will be risks that haunt because the price of coins decreases, but I am sure if the future of crypto money will be very bright. This can be seen from the market demand that is still large.
Activity: 21
September 08, 2018, 05:49:19 AM
Although there will be risks that haunt because the price of coins decreases, but I am sure if the future of crypto money will be very bright. This can be seen from the market demand that is still large.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
There are many websites that market participants need to know such as:
- Cointelegraph and Cryptocoinsnews are two reputable news sites in the cryptocurrency market with a large following.
- Coinmarketcal is an important site for tracking event calendar of any cryptocurrency co. Because a cryptocurrency coincides with the importance, before that date, there will be very strong price moves.
There are also some sites that most of you know like Bitcointalk, Coinmarketcap, Twitter, Reddit and Telegram.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
There is nothing expected in this market
The analyzes do not benefit him
But it is best for all to keep our currencies and do not sell at this time
Because prices are not suitable for sale
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 07, 2018, 07:51:50 AM
Crypto is getting stronger and cryptocurrencies are increasing as well and their value is growing too. I like the idea that crypto will be recognized one day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

It has always been like this, the fact that there is a bear market is what tells you that there is going to be a bull market in the coming years. So I do think that the condition of the current prices speaks in volumes on the sustainability of the coins. There is also the fact that markets like this one helps to weed out the bad coins from the good ones.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 03, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
I like crrypto in common but of course it has some problems which destoy its bright future like BTC's dominance, amount of scams and so many worthless altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
September 02, 2018, 06:48:32 PM
For me cryptocurrency could be a ticket to end corruption and manipulation among the parties that lead our countries. And at an individual level, crypto can also be a ticket for those who invest well to more richness while for some a ticket to a better life.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
I see many people who are disappointed and doubtful about bitcoin this year because the price is down and there is no sign of going up, but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to rise even more than last year I think bitcoin only takes time to go up and grow
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 02, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
Bitcoin would still be on that range until the end of this year 2018. Aside from that, the other altcoins specially those who belongs to the top ten are doing good and can rise the following year. Only bitcoin would jave a stagnant price and unlike to altcoins, its harder to predict.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
currently, the crypto prices are not stable and maybe it takes a long time to rises. when the market price is not stable like this we must be able to maintain our crypto assets well, don't sell or buy crypto excessively because crypto is in the crisis period. the main key is to be more patient and careful, we all hope that crypto prices will rise and stabilize.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
September 02, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
I think cryptocurrency is a good asset for investment because it has good fundamentals and good potential in the future, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and I believe future technology cryptocurrency
I believe so.Cryptocurrency is not having a good condition at the moment but remember that it has a high volatility so anytime from now,the price may suddenly goes up.I believe crypto really has a bright future ahead so start on making crypto investments today.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 02, 2018, 06:26:44 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
It can be yes, or not. Depends on what people think about crypto. But if market keep going like now, and people start to leave crypto trading activity, bitcoin can have serious problem because it's value is from market.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 06:16:49 PM
I think cryptocurrency is a good asset for investment because it has good fundamentals and good potential in the future, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and I believe future technology cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
Crypto currency is a new development for some countries while some countries have little or no knowledge about crypto. It even helps cashless policy. Sincerely speaking I am enjoying crypto.
Though the current market situation is bad but I believe very soon it will recover back to its normal price.
Pages:
Jump to: