Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 8. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
I think that there are still some levels of growth that we need to achieve. There are a lot of things that we might need to adopt, or get rid of, to be able to get to the next stage successfully. With the right ideas and inventions, cryptocurrency will be taking over the financial industry in a few years, and I can't wait to experience all of that.
Activity: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
I will look at the technology platform, its development team. I will watch the development of it since its release, watching its price fluctuations.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
The availability of altcoin will not get affected with the fluctuation of the price on all altcoin. That fluctuating price will only affect the exchange of any coin in the market, and that way can be used as a way to make some profit in trading
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 30, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency,  the world is moving fast to the age of digital currency,  as for respective coins,  they will be the real deal, it's better to stock up some huge amount of solid project for the future,  because crypto is here to stay
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 30, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
As of now, the price of every cryptocurrency now is kinda low. All of the coins price goes down. But i wish that it will rise up by the next months and will be back into green state.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
cryptocurrency is a new technology that is trying to grow, looking at the percentage of people adopting this technolgy today, we know that its higher than what it was a few years ago. therefore , in my opinion  cryptocurrency will  grow and dominate fiat with time. the red market not withstanding, crypto has a huge future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
I still say that crypto currencies in the near future will be able to take a very honorable place among all the other values ​​that are now available in the real world, It has been slowly increasing recently but with the trend it have for the past months, there is a greater chance that it would decrease again. But hopefully, by the end of the year, the value would be better so that we'll have extra bonus for the season.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
I really believe in the future of this system. and especially crypto coins will reach the values they deserve in the future. We just have to have patience.
The process of the payments online should be much faster now that Altcoins and Bitcoin was built.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
I really believe in the future of this system. and especially crypto coins will reach the values they deserve in the future. We just have to have patience.
Activity: 442
September 23, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
It is always said that the cryptographic market is a bubble market that can explode at any time. But for me, the cryptographic market is a great place to make money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 23, 2018, 02:17:19 AM
I think that by the end of this (2018) the cryptocurrency market will recover. I think that now is the time to buy: bitcoin and Ethereum.
I support completely this position. The market must obligatory to be restored or by the end of the year, or at the beginning of the following. The reason of this is a situation with a bear's trend which has dragged on a very long time. Therefore soon the bulls will be returned and the price for the main cryptocurrencies will increase. It will give an impetus to the growth of cost and other altcoins, both old, and new.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 02:03:23 AM
I think that by the end of this (2018) the cryptocurrency market will recover. I think that now is the time to buy: bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
Here you have an effective mechanism for controlling projects, many unreliable projects simply do not want to risk or with a low hard cap. The rest only need to improve and wait for a better time, when investors will support them.
Activity: 310
September 23, 2018, 01:53:14 AM
crypto prepares to bull run now. it proves by many coins already pumped.
the best time to buy coins before we are late to entering it
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 23, 2018, 01:50:45 AM
The current bear market has affected lot of ICOs, as they find it difficult to raise money for their project. Some ICOs are aborted and some are paused till the market conditions improve. Crypto will boom in time to come as this is the future and when regulations are put in place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 01:46:29 AM
The price slowly rose and Ripple overtook Ethereum last night.
Unfortunately, Ripple is now down to number 3.

Hopefully all cryptocyurrency will rise again.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 06:54:24 PM
Cryptocurrency yet never nebyli sustainable. The level of people's trust in cryptocurrency is really affected. I think that in the next 3-4 years cryptocurrencies will remain very volatile.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

My views about this current condition is a struggle that cryptocurrency must address those issues that affect market status. This down trend if manipulated I can say its fine, but if this is really due to crypto issues such as trust and security will this not good for crypto.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
I rate it as a trend, downward as you noticed. And that's all. But trends are changing, and the larger the market, the longer the fracture takes place.
Activity: 36
September 14, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
now what I see is the good time for buy cryptocurrencies. I see the market will comeback to the moon soon in 2019-2020, maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: