Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 5. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 13, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies at this point is struggling because after the last ATH's it drops so hard this year which we all didn't expect but hopefully this is a good time to buy bitcoin because of its low price and I think this is the best time for investing coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 01:22:52 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency. Everything will be fine. We never know what happens to crypto. With this crypto market condition, I'm not surprised because this is crypto, anything can happen. It is very reasonable that the price of coins will go up and down. I will remain to the cryptocurrency no matter what happens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
We all know that the current market condition is rather bad, but i can see that some coin are showing a significant growth on their price.
That could be a sing that there are still good future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
November 13, 2018, 12:35:29 AM
What happened in the crypto in time this will only exist in that time only. the impact for the next will come from fundamental aspects of existing conditions and not from the price on the day before. more look to fundamental and technical aspects thoroughly to determine the future of crypto results will be better than glued at one time crypto conditions only.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
In my opinion currently prices are very acceptable for investing. I think 200 dollar for eth and 6k for btc is very good value for investing I bought some ethereum while eth was 800 dollar and btc was 9k dollar. So that seems very cheap for me. I like these dumping times. Because in the world there are too many investors which waiting good prices for joining crypto and after now they can join with these prices.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 08, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are our future. If they dive as quickly as possible and do not miss the moment, you can not only get rich but also their grandchildren earn.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
Its quite unfortunate and quite down that cryptocurrency prices this year hasn't been well. However. I still trust in cryptocurrency because it has a bright future and a potential of becoming great in the world.
Activity: 882
November 08, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
This area is developing by leaps and bounds. You need to have time to find yourself in it and then you will be provided for life. Let me tell you something.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
What happens to the current crypto is just the usual cycle for crypto. up and down that occurs in any time could certainly become an influence for the next time, but this will not provide a prolonged impact. the market is determined by demand and many aspects of the existing fundamental and certainly makes the outcome that is in the market will be able to change at any time without being able to be determined.
Activity: 700
November 07, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
I believe if we wish to find some quick profit this can be a good chance, with all those price fluctuation.
I've done that in this market condition, and i got some profit from the condition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
has an impact on something we have to do for cryptocurrency, so that it will continue with the results when our coins are in the period of increasing
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 09:59:24 PM
the current coin prices are not pretty, but i still think they will not hurt cryptocurrency in the long term. actually i am even a little happy about it because it allows me to buy cheap coins. everything has always two sides, also a low coin price.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
It quite sad the crypto market is down, but in the mean time the market condition right now is favourable for investing, instead of complaining about the market condition, it is advisable to take advantage and invest not more than you are willing to loose.  Hopefully soon the crypto market will be a bull run.
Invest now is a good step only for beginners, as those who bought for example a year ago now suffer losses. I agree that there is now a good opportunity, but again, I am almost 100 per cent sure that the market will not move much this year.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 07, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
It quite sad the crypto market is down, but in the mean time the market condition right now is favourable for investing, instead of complaining about the market condition, it is advisable to take advantage and invest not more than you are willing to loose.  Hopefully soon the crypto market will be a bull run.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
to work on customs with the evaluation of the business intelligence and defines of one or severe as might to gains with strength on confinement and follows with decision of submission to gains with results to compound with the scenes of work with the bitcoin business of the finance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
I believe that by doing business through cryptocurrency, all the money related problems will gradually end. Because investing in cryptocurrency and having a coin / token sale at the right time will greatly benefit. This will also change your personality.
Activity: 756
November 07, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
My own view is that crypto currency should be accepted round the world and people should keep investing in crypto currency
I think that will happen but all of that takes a very long time and process. people who continue to invest here are already an obligation because we continue to invest, we can benefit in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Sincerely speaking cryptocurrencies is the best form of investment i have seen but with it current market price is worrying, but crypto enthusiast and lovers know that has been the trend since and with patience things will get better soon. Crypto has gain root already therefore there is no need to be scared as a new investor all you have to do is to be careful.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 02:36:06 PM
My own view is that crypto currency should be accepted round the world and people should keep investing in crypto currency
that is true as peopel all over the wolrd deserve to have the updated modern resources for earning money and self developiny
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
i think taht cryptocurrency world has a lot of vivid events in the future and peopel shou
 stop heing afraid of it
Pages:
Jump to: