Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 27. (Read 1940 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

Thats true, informations and knowledge regarding this platform may be more useful when time comes, I have gained so much here first thing first the peofit of course 80% of the reason I think why we enter ourselves here is gaining profit, and the patience we have was being tested a great attitude to be shape is our patience ,cause not everyday here is christmas or distribution, and the knowledge and being independent in he same way helps us to become ready if enter the companies already.
Activity: 294
More benefits i've got from this bitcoin in the year 2017. One of this is a financial of course. I earned a lot of bitcoin enough for my needs and also i got a job, a great job ideal for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
The only benefits i got is extra money, but that money gives me more wealth and make me away in credits, 2017 is one of my better year in my life i got huge money that can cover all my expenses and now i am having savings than can be used for my future expenses and that saving is for my kids.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Not directly benefits but a little speculation or prediction that my long term investment will grow. The price fluctuation made me earn more than a 250% of my long term investment. Bitcoin is really profitable when you have the required patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I started to invest in bitcoin on July2017. I started to trade and waited for the right price to sell. Then I tried to join signature campaigns that gives me a chance to earn bitcoin. It really gives me excitement everytime I join signature campaigns. I learned a little enough but it helps me a lot. I haven't given much of it yet but I know this year its gonna be great year and years ahead with bitcoin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
By investing in this crypto and other alts i earned money which i didnt expect to be as high as my salary. Its a big help in my financial needs especially we face financial problems due to my parents health.

Hopefully this year 2018, bitcoin price will bounce back so investors will be motivated to invest again in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Same here mate. 2017 is a great year when in terms of all time highs but unfortunately issues are also present that year like transaction fees and the delays but still the Bitcoin struggle continues. I came in this forum just the year 2016 but became active early 2017 and I did not expect to earn pretty decent amount of money from just signature campaigns alone and I am happy that through Bitcoin I can now help my family because they are my priority. I know how hard life is but Bitcoin give us chances to live with financial freedom. My year 2017 in this Bitcoin community gives me new ideas and teaches me lessons which are the best weapons to survive in this struggle for the next coming years to the future of life in this world.
Activity: 490
Now in 2018, I know about bitcoin in 2017. I am very fortunate to be introduced to bitcoin, by 2017 most of my expectations come true because I can help my parents and can meet all the needs of my family, even though I am not unemployed but I really need a side job like bitcoin to perfect my income...
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
The best benefit from bitcoin in 2017 is the incredible price increase to almost 20K. This upswing was totally unexpected and was a very pleasant surprise. Bitcoin brought good gains for investors and also attracted the mainstream. Many people who had no clue before, became aware of bitcoin's possibilities and the existance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Benefits that ive got in bitcoin in 2017 is i gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, earned a little bitcoin thats help me and my family. This year 2018 will be challenging, i want to focus here in bitcoin to earn much more for my future coz i have a goal this year that i want to achieve.
Merit: 255
I actually didn't get much benefits from Bitcoin in 2017. At one point I owned over 16 BTC but I foolishly gambled them away and if I kept them I would haeve a lot of money now.

It sucks but on the other hand we didn't know what they would be worth at the time so I don't feel bad about it in that sense. Everything happens for a reason and we just need to learn from it and move on!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I must admit that this year was great for me thanks to bitcoin, because I did not need to accumulate more bitcoins than I had at the beginning of this year to see my investment multiplied x15. Also this year I started to trade in cryptos for the first time, because for several years I had already obtained good results as a trader in other markets. I have nothing but gratitude to life for allowing me to get out of my poverty through bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

Bitcoin really had a great impact in my life this year. It change my habit , my principles and my financial status. Well as I'm striving to reach my dreams, bitcoin has been a big help for me in sustaining my needs. This year, I was able to help my loved ones and was able to provide their needs.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
The best benefit I got from bitcoin last 2017 was to be able to become financially stable and to make my family happy. I was able to provide my family's needs because of bitcoin and it had been a very fruitful year for me and my family. I was able to save a lot of money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I got money out of it, and that is the biggest benefit it gave me. A person living his life on his own, paying for his studies and all, without having any permanent day job is a really big thing, and that person is me, and i'm able to do it only because of Bitcoin. So Bitcoin is the only reason for me to be what I am today, and I couldn't get any better benefit from it to be honest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Best benefits i got in crypto 2017 is i earn something out of curiosity. I earn money and or profits without spending or invest fiat which really helped me while im still studying at college. I also give some to my parents to help them with financial needs. Im really blessed that i got into crypto/ btc really life changing 2017.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
A big increase in my savings, I started investing at the start of 2017 and the price increase was simply staggering. My profits tripled and I realized compared to investments like gold that don't exactly appreciate in value btc is a very effective investment. 2018 will be a greater year as bitcoin finally got the recognition it deserves.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The benefits of bitcoin in this year have been felt. my finances can be smooth. investation . trading into things I like. when it's all that I like and I enjoy we all hope this will not stop at this year's 2018
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

I was able to become financially stable because of bitcoin. Before I started earning through crypto currency, I usually ran out of money and borrow money from my friends and work mates. Since I started earning, I was able to save money and even buy all the things that I want and need.
Merit: 136
the benefits i got from bitcoin in 2017 was mostly 2 weeks ago when i liquidated some into fiat to pay my yearly home insurance. I couldnt have timed it better, right at bitcoins highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: