Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE - page 2. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 21, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
i suggest t you to use bountyhive as a alternative right now, because right now not many bounty campaign there, but as a can see right now bountyhive seem need to make improve on their audit system, because theres no transparent spreadsheet like old bounty campaign on this forum
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:49:06 PM
although it has become a trend and hunted most bounty hunter, but now many are complaining bountyhive,
and I think it's a special task colorresck to immediately fix the platform
Bounty hiv3 is good but because of what the rules they tried to facillitate their bounty that you can't see your weekly stakes and that is the reason that they reduces bounty participants
Activity: 364
April 21, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
I connected and i was included only in first 5 campaigns when there was only one or two thousands of us.Now last 10 campaigns i am too late.There are simply too many users , more than 10000 and they accept only 4000-5000 .I know its not hard and you dont need to report but now the only way is to check couple of times a day if they come out with new one
Activity: 228
April 21, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
Platform is very good and useful,  however I suggest to be careful, use strong password and check your attached address and social media profiles frequently, because  this  platform is also target of hackers.
Last month someone hacked my account and changed my attached ETH address on bountyhive and received my bounty rewards, I checked this address on etherscan and there were lot of transactions of same tokens, he/she hacked not only my account but lot of bounty hunters accounts.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
One of the best bounty managers. They have automated bots for facebook, telegram, twitter facebook so you dont need to report weekly. And they also pay out bounty tokens fast
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 21, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
Not a good platform if you asked me,because theres no way to track your progress,unlike to the bountypltform website which you will be able to track your records easily,the potential stake and rewards will be calculated automatically from time to time that is why i never used the bountyhive platform because these managers might be stealing the hunter's stakes.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
although it has become a trend and hunted most bounty hunter, but now many are complaining bountyhive,
and I think it's a special task colorresck to immediately fix the platform
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 21, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
I like bountyhive, but for the few last months appeared a lot of participants. It's the one of big platform minus, no limits for participation. But despite this, participation in ICOs of this platform has never yet upset me and there were quite worthy bounty rewards.
If you have not noticed, the platform has long introduced limits on participation. Except they are of little use for the social network charged a penny.
social media is very worst because you can work for more than 2 months and earn just $20 in token. any token that the hunters cant earn minimum of $100 is not a good bounty.
Grin
Could you tell us which bounty  provide such reward minimum $100 for social?
There are many bounty outside Bountyhive that pay about $1-5 for 1-2 month
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
Joined some airdrops and waiting to get my tokens eagerly Smiley It's a good automated platform.
Activity: 322
Thank you for +Merit
April 21, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
They pay. There is no need to write reports. However, there is no way to track your progress
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 21, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
I like bountyhive, but for the few last months appeared a lot of participants. It's the one of big platform minus, no limits for participation. But despite this, participation in ICOs of this platform has never yet upset me and there were quite worthy bounty rewards.
If you have not noticed, the platform has long introduced limits on participation. Except they are of little use for the social network charged a penny.
social media is very worst because you can work for more than 2 months and earn just $20 in token. any token that the hunters cant earn minimum of $100 is not a good bounty.
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Not a good platform as it is crowded now,less transparency means more shady business,no spreadsheet to track your rewards that is why i am using bountyplatform instead as it has the same features with bountyhive but you can see the rewards everyday as they have some spreadsheet for the hunters that are being updated using rss feed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
Activity: 378
April 21, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
BountyHive it a very good platform that reimburses you with coins for the work you put in. Usually they pay you if you follow the rules, but there are more rules than they show on campaign, for instance if you share more than one post a day you might get banned, only to find out that you got banned at the end of the campaign when you expect tokens. I think this should be more transparent, as if you are banned you should get notified. Notwithstanding, this is the best bounty platform so far.
Activity: 266
April 21, 2018, 04:11:15 PM
I really recommend Bountyhive, i do both signature campaign and Twitter campaigns from their bounty list and what i can say is that it's very easy to join the campaigns and do do the tasks required by these campaigns.
My tip for you is to join their telegram News channel, so you can be informed as soon as they publish a new campaign. Usually, because of their big number of members and the restrictions for how many people can join a campaign, the social media slots fill up really fast, usually in less than 10 hours.
Activity: 280
April 21, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Bountyhive is a good platform and a very well created idea, the only thing i notice about them is they lack attraction from good ICO, they should try and put more effort on that.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
I really liked the platform. Everything is simple and intuitive. There is no need to send reports every week. Now I participate in 3 companies. However, it's unpleasant that the finish can not be checked until the finish, and there are a lot of participants. This is the first impression of the platform. After the end of the company it will be more complete.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
Well bountihive is a cool platform and comprises of many projects to support with a less task, but this days participants on the platform are many and more than the project hence they give out small rewards, actually I don't spend much time on it.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
April 21, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
I did not like this site.  A lot of participants.
A lot of Participants = A lot of Alts, Cheater and BOT
Seems shady because we isn't provided any spreadsheet to appeal. So sad, must fast to joining their bounty because we fight against cheating people
Besides that, i must say this site easy to do the Bounty and no complaint about unrealized payment. But, i must honest that dont line Bountyhive
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
I like this platform, because it is convenient to use. You don't need make reports every week.
Pages:
Jump to: