Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE - page 7. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
They just awesome in my opinion, no report needed in thread that makemy account less spam, no late payment, but you have to be the fastest person to register, cause they have 30k active member and the campaign slot is ussualy limited to 3k until7k people
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
April 15, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
Now there are a lot of people involved.  Payments are small.  And also began to detain coins.

Yes, once they get more people in their database then obviously they will take more cut and pay less to the members because they know there are plenty of people are looking for these bounties.

If you don't have any other options to earn some money online from your free time then you can still join them but once you find better ways then you know what to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
bountyhive is pretty good, we do not have to making reports every week.
but I think so many participants was joining, so reward obtained from bounty very little, except the signature campaign or translator.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
Now there are a lot of people involved.  Payments are small.  And also began to detain coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
I like everything in this platform, it's convenient to use, it's better than sending reports every week to furum.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
April 15, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
People say, that's a lot of bots and multi-accounts. Therefore, if the company with the limits of participants, it is very difficult to get there.
I do not like the fact that there is no way to test your stacks ...
Personal experience: one company - Droppil, 4 weeks, participation in FB + Twitter. Received tokens at 110 dollars.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
Pages:
Jump to: