Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE - page 4. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
The platform is great and it is very easy to do all task mostly on reporting. But, theres no transparency in this platform. So you cannot see the status of your stakes per weeks and you cannot do any complain about it. You dont know if the participants are real people/member out of no where or they just simply added their alts to get the highest stakes on their own. I mean they can do anything they want, manipulating the computation, participants, stakes, and also the status of your twitter audit are required to audit once a month. Why you do all of this? If you can only get a two digit tokens from them as a reward.

So far the platform is good, i dont know how long this platform will be,  but again, they dont have any transparecy so, there will be a suspicious thinking exist when you think more than what you see.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 20, 2018, 07:37:50 PM
I do not use this platform. Lately a lot of people have come to the bounty. The simpler the rules of participation, the more participants, but less reward!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Although the system makes your work easier but it has been a serious issie of the certainty of sincerity. We do not get to know what happens behind closed door, as regards stakes, during and after the campaign. I think the system nerds to be resumed. People should be allowed to know the progress of their works. Byso doing they will build trust in people's minds.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
Yes, bountyhive i feel is a good platform, most especially for those considering the stress of sending reports. The reward was very good at the initial stage, but as many people are now coming in, i think it is becoming more competitive and which affects the rewards each individuals will get. Another reservation i have about the platform is for the absence of spreadsheet. I believe the system should be upgraded to a level where participants will see their latest stakes.
Just as what was done for CopyTrack bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
I've heard a lot about this bountyhive platform, my friend even threw off the referral link, I will certainly register there after reading the positive feedback.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Bountyhive is a very convenient platform. I love it. So easy to navigate and everything is set in place. The problem is the ICOs there (Dropil excluded) don't collect much money.
At least the ones this month. But we are in a market bottom, so it may be the reason too.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?

This is a good platform. But unfortunately, they lack of transparency about our work. They counting/evaluate or work in the end of campaign. They didn't used stakes system. So, there is a possibility our work within 1-2 month could be nothing if we disqualified. Another alternative, we can use bountyplatform.io this platform has automatic stake counting. But the bad points is this platform (bountyplatform.io) still have a less project than bountyhive.io

Yes i also notice that this platform is good and its also very simple when we join without report.
But the problem is only transparency of the result of work. No spreadsheet where we can track our work so its the only lack of the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
Huge amount of participants,earlier thewe were no limits, so payments are minimal
Now they have limits, but whatever quite a lot of people.
And projects on this platform not so unique and popular in crypto community
it is very unfortunate that anytime a new bounty is listed on the platform, the site will crash as a result of high number of participants trying to access the platform which to me shows bountyhive are not doing well to accommodate the huge participants on their platform and they keep on wanting new members to join their platform (Scaleup problem)

Yeah, I also experienced it. The site was heavy to load. Sometime when the new bounty coming in, the site return to blank page. But I heard, the team already fixed the server. They seem to rent a new server for the site. Hope I can participate more bounties in that platform.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
I will tell that it is a platform which takes away to itself considerable part of money which were earned by people who participated in the companies with its help.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 16, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
I do not like bountyhive because you do not see the list of participants and it's not clear how many stacks have been added for a week and charged at all.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
For a beginner, this is a good site.  But there are many participants and small payments.
Activity: 29
April 16, 2018, 07:08:44 AM
The advantages of the portal:
1. There is no report.
2. Many companies.
3. The payment is more or less on time.
4. Good support in the Telegram.

Disadvantages of the portal:
1. No transparency, can not see the intermediate calculations, are not visible to the participants.
2. Reject participation only at the end of the company.
3. Very high requirements to the written articles. Most are rejected. There are no clear content requirements.
4. Sooo many participants, and therefore meager payments.

I really appreciated your post about bountyhive. Right now I'm a little bit worried about it's disadvantages especially reject participation at the end of the bounty. I hope it will not happen to me. It's sad to know that you did a lot of efforts but you will be rejected at the end. But still im still gonna try where this bounty will take me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 16, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
bountyhive, this is a great platform, easy to use, but due to the limitation of the number of participants it's hard to get there
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
I also think that bountyhive is a great platform to search for the bounty. residing on that platform can be said is that high-potential would be great. In addition to just the platform specifically for bounty makes it easy to find sera, choose the best.

Yeah bounty hive can be the great platform for the bounty but I see that it's hard to know if you really accepted in the campaign because they don't have spreadsheet. Bountu hive have a limit to their participants and I think that's really good.
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 16, 2018, 01:54:06 AM
in my opinion bountyhive very nice. very simple task and more simple job.but on the other hand with the ease of making too many list .. sometimes it is often close bounty registration because of the limit of participants .. the more participants also the less coin we can.like who he can quickly registration in the registration of new bountyhive program
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 12:00:56 AM
Maybe it is a great platform, but as a bounty user, I don't like bountyhive. It is literally a hive, so you have to compete with thousands of newcomers. So I prefer use Bitcointalk for bounty purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 15, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
I have seen several posts about bountyhive lately. But I have not used that platform that much. Is it used to do something like facebook sharing or twitter like? Can we apply signature campaign or translation campaign from that platform also? I checked the website briefly just now, looks nice.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
I like boutyhive, it's a very great platform, and it's easier because there's no need to keep making reports every week
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 11:28:13 PM
I also think that bountyhive is a great platform to search for the bounty. residing on that platform can be said is that high-potential would be great. In addition to just the platform specifically for bounty makes it easy to find sera, choose the best.
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
Bountyhive platform manage by Color lesk and he was handled many bounty program in the pass and was paid all bounty participant, so in my opinion this platform has aim to make easy work for bounty hunter and give efisiency. This platform is good for social media campaign because no need to make report and no need to make registered eth address and other data many times. Its easy, simple and efisien.
Pages:
Jump to: