Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE - page 5. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:02:42 PM
Bounty hive is a good plate form for the participant less worries and gain is same no problem of weekly reports or saving links just join and like share and work done but it should be for limited participants so they can earn,If the participant are more the token share will be less.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:30:01 PM
They just awesome in my opinion, no report needed in thread that makemy account less spam, no late payment, but you have to be the fastest person to register, cause they have 30k active member and the campaign slot is ussualy limited to 3k until7k people

That's what also take my attention they have a lot of supporters. Then it means that many people trusted them.  Now I'm joining their Bitrust campaign. And let's see where it could take me 😊 If Hopefully I can earn a lot from their platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:37:15 AM
The advantages of the portal:
1. There is no report.
2. Many companies.
3. The payment is more or less on time.
4. Good support in the Telegram.

Disadvantages of the portal:
1. No transparency, can not see the intermediate calculations, are not visible to the participants.
2. Reject participation only at the end of the company.
3. Very high requirements to the written articles. Most are rejected. There are no clear content requirements.
4. Sooo many participants, and therefore meager payments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
Bountyhive does not allow participants to monitor their weekly stakes. This is one thing I do not like about bounty hive. Who knows if I am being cheated or if I am not being paid with the right amount? And also, not all bounties you join will guarantee you payment. I'd rather join a single campaign that I can monitor and that I am sure will pay me good.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
April 15, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
about bountyhive i already participated in some bounties it looks very simple and easy to use for newbie and have many opportunities and very fairful to let you participate only in 3 translation bounty at the same time, another thing about bountyhive i know the co-founder (@colorlessk) i love that guy and i already deal with him in another ICO it was very successful ICO so im sure it will be amazing to participate in some bounty in that platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
I think that there you can participate only in the campaign blog and video for youtube, as there are so many people in the social networks that the payments are small. I would also like to add that there never met a single normal company! All projects are very weak
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
I think this platform only allows you to manage your work but it's very good but now there are so many people involved in it, especially in social media.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
I think bounty hive is good! Campaign are done automated, most of the campaigns don't require reporting and stakes are automatically computed. I also heard that payments are good and had been served to each participants.
Activity: 139
April 15, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
I think bountyhive have good management for a lot of bounty projects, but it is very limited, and you must stay update from their twitter to join every bounty that bountyhive offer. But bountyhive is not transparent and this is one of the weakness from this management.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
Bountyhive is a new platform and there are still a lot of bugs in it, we can see every new campaign is always full of the participants it's really unnatural, and the rumors currently there are problems on the platfrom.
It's true that bountyhive is good and makes it easier for us to find a quality campaign but it seems that there are obstacles in the distribution of tokens from some projects that cut the allocation but it is true or not I do not know yet, maybe here anyone knows about this?
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
It was good, but now it has too much participants. Not that much tokens coming due to that fact. But yeah, it's comfortable, no forum reports fact saves a lot of time.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
I like the fact that it is not necessary to make reports. But the disadvantage is that there are many participants involved. Although they have made a restriction on the company. But it's still a lot. And also I don't see accrual tables, which is not very good. So most likely I will soon refuse to participate in it.
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
This platform only allows you to manage your work, the rest don't expect much because there are a big number of participant especially in social media.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 15, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
Huge amount of participants,earlier thewe were no limits, so payments are minimal
Now they have limits, but whatever quite a lot of people.
And projects on this platform not so unique and popular in crypto community
I will agree with you about the huge number of participants. I have once written about this on their telegram page before they introduce a limit for participant although after the introduction of limit I still think the limit they set is still too much. the issue is that bountyhive is trying to balance the number of people that register for bounty hunting with numbers allowed to participate in a bounty campaign. once they reduce the number of participants to  lower amount (let us say a maximum of 1500 for Tw and fb) the implication is that many bounty hunters will not be able to participate and will result in many of them leaving the platform which I do not think bountyhive want that to happen (if not they will not introduce referral program). however, if you check bountyhive very well you will see they are a bit selective in term of ICO they promote on their platform. I check most of the bounty on their website and see many of the tokens are being sold for at least $0.1 per token during token sales. also recently many of the bounty being listed on the platform offer huge allocation for bounty hunters although many bounty hunters have queried the distribution pattern of bountyhive with many alleging that they are manipulating the token and not sharing all the token allocated for the campaign. nobody has been able to prove that the allegations are not true since there is no spreadsheet to analyze this. bountyhive is still new and I hope to see more transparency in term of token distribution very soon. If they want to keep huge bounty hunters on their platform then they need to work extra hard and bring in as many bounty as possible to the platform so that everyone can participate. it is very unfortunate that anytime a new bounty is listed on the platform, the site will crash as a result of high number of participants trying to access the platform which to me shows bountyhive are not doing well to accommodate the huge participants on their platform and they keep on wanting new members to join their platform (Scaleup problem)
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?

This is a good platform. But unfortunately, they lack of transparency about our work. They counting/evaluate or work in the end of campaign. They didn't used stakes system. So, there is a possibility our work within 1-2 month could be nothing if we disqualified. Another alternative, we can use bountyplatform.io this platform has automatic stake counting. But the bad points is this platform (bountyplatform.io) still have a less project than bountyhive.io
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
Their platform is good but they are lack on transparency because you didn't see how much stakes that you gather, and you need to be alert if they have a  new bounty because it is easily to be full and I think the token you will get on their is small compare on joining a bounty that has a transparency that you will see how much stakes that you have.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
For me BOUNTY HIVE is just the best and outstanding platform to find exceptionally good bounty projects with limited , easy and logical work.The time requirement to do task as per any project demand is very less in comparison to the profit we earn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
they not only accept junior members no need a bitcointalk account for participate social media campaigns but reward are low for social media campaign because high count of participants, plus points that i see in their platform is no need reports and they don't get months to pay to participants to like some other bounty campaigns they pay correctly after a one week in the end of every campaign
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
i joined almost all their campaign and so far i got paid in 3 project. all their campaign is most wanted and very fast full. it's very comfortable because you no need to make report every weeks.
Activity: 266
April 15, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
I have had not very joyful experience there - as far as I can judge, there are too much bots over there, and stakes are always hided...
Pages:
Jump to: