Pages:
Author

Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts? - page 3. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
This question is too heavy. Firstly, I am not a psychiatrist. Secondly, I never had this  suicidal thoughts by now. Therefore, I can only talks the view of bit of shallow. Everyone’s psychological resistance has a limit. Maybe it would leads to suicidal thoughts if the limit had been broken.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
lots of factors mights certainly cause self harm or an awful lot worst, suicidal inclinations. most common is melancholy. If someone is depressed, that individual can't consider nice mind and could always stay in poor ideas. depression will be because of misplaced of hope, frustration, guilt and disgrace and other poor thoughts.
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
It happens if they themselves feel that life is no longer interesting.
Or, as everything else, there is no meaning in life. His existence is meaningless
Activity: 87
August 03, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
The main cause of such bad thoughts is that people doing this are probably almost alone. I mean, every time when someone thinks about this, he feels lonely or sad, because of losing somebody, losing a dear person, or something like that. This is what brings them to suicide.
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
The main and leading cause of suicidal thoughts and attempts I believe is Depression. It has been
recognized that mental health is also a crucial issue on the said topic, depression accompanied by
poor mental health and a sense of hopelessness can in fact promote suicidal tendencies on a human
being.
Activity: 22
August 03, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
Suicide is irrational! However, people that commit suicide are often psychologically unwell. One of the foremost researcher on suicide, Emile Durkheim, stated that suicidal thoughts could be as a result of poor social bond or restrictive social system whereby people believe suicide is better than living. The best way to help them is to form bonds with them, make them understand that they matter.
I certainly wouldn't encourage suicide, but I find what you said interesting. You declare that suicide is irrational. Irrational means "inconsistent with reason or logic" or "affected by loss of usual or normal mental clarity" (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/irrational). It is impossible to imagine that somebody could use reasoning and make the decision to commit suicide with normal mental clarity? I think suicide usually happens when people think it is better to be dead than to continue living. Of course, most times this is done out of desperation, when people are not thinking clearly. I think though that it's possibly that somebody could decide to commit suicide in his/her right mind. This could especially be true in case where somebody is suffering from a terminal illness.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
August 02, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
Suicide is irrational! However, people that commit suicide are often psychologically unwell. One of the foremost researcher on suicide, Emile Durkheim, stated that suicidal thoughts could be as a result of poor social bond or restrictive social system whereby people believe suicide is better than living. The best way to help them is to form bonds with them, make them understand that they matter.
Activity: 35
August 02, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
Sometimes the cause of thoughts in the suicide is, our lives that have no use anymore or life does not have money is one of our causes for suicide, even breakup also exist.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
suicidal thoughts occurs when grievance, deppression, abuse and bad things happens in one's life continuously to the extent that he does not want to live again and have hope that things would be ok if he or she does not exist anymore
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
Maybe because they feel lonely, experience things that are hard and difficult and no one can be invited to share stories. I think we must begin to be sensitive to the people around us. If there is someone who experiences a change in behavior, suddenly likes to be alone and daydreaming then we should approach him/her. If he/she starts telling the burden of his life, listen without judging him/her.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
im so depressed right now, i am trying to find other way to relieve my depression. i hope i survice.,
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
Suicidal thoughts are caused by a lot of things: depression, anxiety, stress, grief and loss or substance abuse. Those who are having suicidal thoughts could feel like they are trapped and hopeless and that the only way for them to be free of all their problems is if they committed suicide. Anyone who is having suicidal thoughts must be watched because while there are those who does not really go through it, others who are suffering through a major depression can and will actually go through the act. What we can do is to be there for them. Talk to them about what is troubling them. Make sure that they are not alone and they can get through this. It will be hard because at the end it is still their decision, but simply being there will definitely help.
Activity: 72
August 01, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
The lack of self confidence and not understanding the purpose of life.
Activity: 78
August 01, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
Many people are the result of impulsiveness and single thought, and many people are forced by life. We can't estimate these reasons!
Activity: 49
August 01, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
because many providers de depressed youth. and many social de decision and I find myself wondering just which suicide
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
So far in our area as of today, severe depression had been the biggest culprit of all these suicidal thoughts. Sometimes they also blame the social media for the spread of these suicidal attempts. So I agree to almost every post recommending depression, just to add a bit in poor countries, economy (financial difficulties) has also been a factor.
Activity: 91
July 31, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
EGOISM
Activity: 42
July 31, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
I think one of causes of suicidal thoughts is depression.
Activity: 59
July 30, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
When life becomes too hard and a person cannot take the constant mental pain. For example making a crypto mistake that cost you millions. Can't block it out from your head.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
Failure, sink in debt and no help from family, friends. Sometimes family or friends is the factor causes suicidal thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: