Pages:
Author

Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts? - page 6. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

Suicidal thoughts are actually a cause of depression. A person who is suffering from depression needs attention and further medication because it is a serious case these days. I think people who are suffering from this must not overthink and avoid the feeling of being along and extreme sadness. Try to keep yourself busy to avoid negative thoughts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
Have suicidal thoughts and have access to firearms in your home. Have an underlying psychiatric disorder, such as major depression, post-traumatic stress disorder or bipolar disorder. Have a family history of mental disorders, substance abuse, suicide, or violence, including physical or sexual abuse.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
It may be music we listen, it may be movies we watch, surely, TV news - from the morning they tell us about murders and rapists, use of gadgets, I mean, the distance between us and nature, we've forgotten how to feel and create.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 06:41:27 AM
Hmmm. I think al of us have suicidal thoughts every now and then. We even say "kill me now" whenever we get the flu or experience an embarrassment. The problem is when the thoughts breed action ans the person does actually want to to off themselves. I mean the acceptable suicide for me is euthanasia and that has to have alot of thinking and delibirstion involved. But for a person to take their life simply because they want to is somewhat very cowardly.

Somehow I think what causes suicidal thoughts are the society around us. They bring us down, disappoint us, betrayed us and many more. Those gossips and back bites, bullying and failures can lead us down and turned into depression that can sort into suicidal thoughts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
Hmmm. I think al of us have suicidal thoughts every now and then. We even say "kill me now" whenever we get the flu or experience an embarrassment. The problem is when the thoughts breed action ans the person does actually want to to off themselves. I mean the acceptable suicide for me is euthanasia and that has to have alot of thinking and delibirstion involved. But for a person to take their life simply because they want to is somewhat very cowardly.
Activity: 53
March 15, 2018, 04:01:06 AM
It is on the degree of the problems that causes one to think about suicide. Maybe he can no longer hold the hurt that affecting him and also if everyone around him seems of no help of his problem that he opted to do that thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Stress and depression.if you have problem you must share it to your family and friends instead of take it alone.if you talk to them you will feel better.
Suicidal thoughts are common, and many people experience them when they are undergoing stress or experiencing depression. In most cases, these are temporary and can be treated.
Activity: 42
March 15, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

If the person is too consumed of the stress, depression and anxiety in his/her life. And his/her family, friends or love ones didn't notice of how they struggle to live. The feeling of being unworthy and no hope for the future.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
March 15, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Stress and depression.if you have problem you must share it to your family and friends instead of take it alone.if you talk to them you will feel better.
Activity: 25
March 15, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
There is no substitute for struggle. If you can occupy yourself with works all such thoughts will vanish into air Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
Im sure that negotive thoughts, negotive surroundings, negotive music, some problems that aren't solved for a long time all these stuff  together make a big influence on mentality
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
Too much problem and depression are one of the factors why people think about suicide. Because they think that this is the solution to their problem..  They didn't realize that they are adding their problem..
Activity: 21
March 14, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
There are many reasons for that, some do it out of depression, or some do it after losing hope from life etc.
Activity: 67
March 13, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
Anxiety, frustration and feeling of  loosing something i thing are the major causes .
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
suicidal thoughts in a person appear only when he is on the verge of his existence, it can be a serious incurable disease, a mental trauma when the person's thoughts are completely absorbed in this pathological process ... just when you have such thoughts, stop, think how much grief you are you can attend to your loved ones, because they love thee the way you are without paying attention to circumstances. friends cherish life and do not lose it just like that, give your love and participation to those who really need it, there are many people in the world who are even worse than you. God loves you and will not leave one.
Activity: 234
March 12, 2018, 07:10:57 AM
I think everyone ever thinks for suicide, because have the problem is going on, and everyone seems to be unconcerned about it, so we have to have a religion, with remembering god, we will feel calm, the problem is the test of god, God not give you an exam beyond the limits of human ability  Kiss
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Suicidal thoughts come from low self esteem and weak character. That's come at a point in your life where you think you lost everything and that there is no way out of the dark suranding their soul, but that's not true there is always a light at the end of the tunnel called life only if you believe in it and don't let the world crush you. Some people find the answer in faith others in a purpose. Everyone is different. You can help such people by indicating depression and help them with your presence.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

Usually it all came down to frustrations, dissapointments on expectation. Once my Councelor advice me using a story, he said there are 2 lions fighting within us the BAD and the GOOD whom do you think will win.... the answer is the lion that will won is the one whom you fed most.

So just disregard all thy negative thoughts.
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
having mental disorder that can cause suicidal thoughts. depression is one of the reason why people end their life. having family problems and other problems that leads the person feels down.
Activity: 82
March 12, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
Depression and rejections by family or by friends
Pages:
Jump to: