Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 15. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
The price of the altcoin itself is influenced by some factors. One of them is the panic ell done by some investors that make the price dump. When the price is cheap, I think that is the time to buy the coins for promising price in the future. I don't have any ideas why the price of altcoin is cheap in the mid year.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
People will alwaus dumbs altcoin which not being developed well, so if you find a coin that the price is fall then it's mean the project behind it is not work well
Activity: 336
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
hmm, is not it reasonable that altcoin is cheap now, it's the end of yesterday all coins especially bitcoin soar, if flat yes we can not trading. and the average price of altkoin follows bitcoin, if bitcoin rises then altkoin also rises and sebalikn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cost of altcoin goes down for such a large number of reason, But a standout amongst the most motivation behind why altcoin goes down is FUD, when media spread awful news about digital currency or something happened that influenced crptos then it will cause enormous auction which will make the costs to go down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
when the development that occurred in Altcoin decreased will be very able to influence the price. usually, when the development decays, the prices contained in Altcoin also declined. so it's great to seek to improve support to influence future developments and make them a major advantage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is largely a reaction to the fall in bitcoin price which was triggered by the SEC issuing a statement that it intends to regulate exchanges in the US.

Maybe because of the fall of the price in the market, every coin is affected, and because bitcoin is facing downtime it also affects other altcoins, its like a domino effect in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 210
In my opinion, it totally depends on the price of bitcoin.When bitcoin decreases, the price of altcoins also affected. I think that altcoins depend on bitcoin. and when its price falls and the price of altcoins falls.
Activity: 70
The price of almost all top altcoins depends very much on the bitcoin price and the current trend in the crypto currency market. It also happens that investors transfer their funds from bitcoin to altcoins or vice versa and this also affects the prices.
I notice often that bitcoin is an engine in the mechanism of the crypt. A lot depends on him
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Some factors may influence why the price of the altcoins down. They are such as:
1. Following the down price of the Bitcoin as the first and trusted cryptocurrency
2. So many new altcoins listed in the market and ICOs that influence the diversifying investors
3. Many investors or bounty/airdrop hunters that sell the altcoins in the dump price to get fast earnings
4. Negative issues surrounding
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?

Maybe their is point to be like that and it is kinda getting the informations from others or envy it could be. As far as I know many issues come up with the altcoin some are scam but I guess it depends on the person on how he or she will get in to it.
I think that altcoins depend on bitcoin. and when its price falls and the price of altcoins falls. and after a long fall in the market, the prices of altcoins are cheap. and it is profitable to invest now in altcoins.
Activity: 280
Many of them just don't have any product, MWP or something like that. Only promises and nothing more. I think it's the main reason.
Activity: 65
buying altcoin now is a good idea because the recent slump is only cause by the btc rally. when btc settles, altcoins will pick up and you will be in profits. funny how both rising and falling of btc can affect alts negatively. alts really do need independence from btc
Activity: 224
now it is profitable to invest in altcoins because the price is cheap. and altcoins are getting cheaper because of bitcoin, because it fell in price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

What makes altcoin cheap is: 1. Altcoin is a set of new coins whose existence can be said to be late or as a second coin after bitcoin. 2. Altcoin is an alternative coin any so-called alternative is usually cheaper than its original.

Which makes altcoin cheap, I think it's no different from bitcoin its both dependent on supply and demand, which is done by the users themselves who make both sales and purchases. When people sell it in large quantities, then the amount of supply will increase, it will certainly make the price lower (cheaper), and vice versa if they make a large purchase too means the number of requests will increase dramatically, so of course the amount of supply will be drastically reduced, and the altcoin price will increase significantly.
copper member
Activity: 34
Honeycomb, the Buy and Sell Token
I think altcoins will catch up with bitcoise very soon.
The price of almost all top altcoins depends very much on the bitcoin price and the current trend in the crypto currency market. It also happens that investors transfer their funds from bitcoin to altcoins or vice versa and this also affects the prices.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
all coins depend on the main currency - bitcoin, but who controls bitcoin is hard to say) whales do not sleep Wink
Activity: 224
Altcoins are highly influenced by the prices of bitcoin and ethereum since collectively they own more than half of the cryptocurrency market in terms of market value furthermore  if the prices of bitcoin and ethereum go down altcoin prices go down with them
Activity: 42
Virtual market is constantly changing value. They withdraw money from the market and the prices start to fall. In the market, the density decreases and the prices decrease. There are reasons like this.
Pages:
Jump to: