Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 18. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It's because BTC price. If BTC price down, Altcoin will down too. If you mean that Altcoin are new in market, maybe the price fall because of bounty dumper, they usually dump that token after the token distributed. So jost hold your coin.
Activity: 81
After each fall, growth begins. And after each growth follows a correction. So it is repeated again and again. Because there is no constant growth, and there is no constant falling. Now it is just possible to buy coins.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
the basic economic principle, that the more people who sell the price will go down. which is the real question why many people are selling bitcoins now? are too many people in need of money so they either double-bitcoin them simultaneously or they panic with the falling bitcoin?
Most people are selling right now because of the panic they feel because the price does not recover and each month the price does not recover creates even more panic, there are some long term holders that do not mind and are willing to wait as long as necessary but there are others that are holding waiting for a fast recovery and when they realize that is not going to happen they will sell.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Investors, bounty hunters, news background, the exchange itself all these factors are able to influence the price movement of the coin in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
the price is very capable of being influenced by the developments that exist on every coin. so for this price up and down along with the development of existing coins. thereby generating great profits when the development is so increased. so when price declines are affected by the decline in development.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I think the reason why now the price of altcoin is cheap because the bitcoin effect is currently very cheap and I am sure when bitcoin prices go up the altcoin price will also go up so I think now is the right time to buy altcoin because I am sure bitcoin will soon return to the high price
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans
meanwhile tethers market cap goes up.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
probably because the total supply is very large and maybe the volume in the market is very low or due to the influence of bitcoin and ethereum prices so as to make altcoin price down
Activity: 196
Altcoin hasn't started yet but it's starting to pick up more volumes so just wait for the right moment to invest on altcoins. try to picture out the chart of each altcoins you'll know what's going to happen soon for sure.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
There are so many levers of affect right here, the crowd opinion, the overall Market movement strategy, sayings of some particular politics, some countries that accept or reject bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in their law systems, etc.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
It is the simple truth that bitcoin and every each alternative cryptocurrency is tightly bind in the terms of Price, someway and somehow bitcoin price is affecting all the other currencies prices, and one bitcoin is down all of them are going down also.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
low prices because demand decreased when compared to the end of 2017, surely the cause could be the user himself (panic sell) could also FUD and bad news, there are still many factors in my opinion. If you want to buy bitcoin or altcoin now because the price is low, I think it's good but I'm also sure you will hold it very long, because the current market will go up and down with close proximity, there is no hope of rising but at least it's a good choice if buy for increase market demand.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
in a way or the other, the prices of all altcoins is tied to either the ethereum pair of the bitcoin or bitcoin which finally is the mother coin of all the coins in circulation. when the price of the bitcoin takes a dive, every coin takes it alongside except if extraordinary trading activities are ongoing.
Activity: 84

i think the prices of Altcoins are affected by Bitcoin and Ethereum. therefore, when the prices of these coins are affected, the prices of Altcoins also suffer the consequences
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Appcoin Development Team
It seems like alternative cryptocurrencies are still depending on the price of Bitcoin which is low for now because of the institutional money that where about to came but for some strange reason they were prevented.
Only there is a decline in the price of bitcoin, the market immediately turns red and all altcoins fall in price. Everyone is drawn to the main cryptocurrency!
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
The crypto market is very sensible to all kind of news, but especially to bad news. We had some bad news in the last week and this have immediate effect to the market.
coin price decline is caused due to a variety of things. One of the most likely to occur because of too large number of selling the coins. In such conditions we should indeed buy altcoin. Because the prices are cheap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that the main factor in reducing the price of altcoins is the fall of bitcoin which dictates the price of rugim. If bitcoin falls then all the altcoins are falling, too, only much stronger than bitcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
This is nothing, a lot of them will be worth close to 0$ because lack of utility, some will change the world and whole industries obviously but a lot of people will lose faith because of investing recklessly.

Sure, this has been the case since the start of crypto. Just check out Birdcoin (BRD). It's not even listed at coinmarketcap anymore. BRD is just soooo worthless today.
Pages:
Jump to: