Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 19. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is nothing, a lot of them will be worth close to 0$ because lack of utility, some will change the world and whole industries obviously but a lot of people will lose faith because of investing recklessly.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
I think it's due to the declining price of Bitcoin which causes some other Altcoins to go down. And I'm sure they're due to panic sell. And less people to invest in Crypto.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
The best time is maybe somewhere about new year as every year at this time every altcoin is going up for at least two times. It is the best time I think to sell in January/February. I dont know why altcoin is so down in price but i hope it will get bigger in future.
Activity: 21
All about big daddy bitcoin and what he wants to do for the day my dude.  Also FUD in the news can also cause an alt to dip unexpectedly.  They rise randomly too it seems as some of them pump when news hits the markets and some dip when news hits the markets.  Alts are a gamble for good reason.
Activity: 89
Cryptocurrency is volatile, but my opinion is that it occurs at a time when a large amount of money is withdrawn, so we can hope that countries recognize it as legal and a large number of investors will come
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of altcoin. So I think the price is manipulated by big players. Since most of all bitcoins are concentrated on a small number of wallets. People who have lots of bitcoin can easily raise or lower prices
Activity: 370
I believe when the price of bitcoin falls, this also affect the price of altcoin and they begin to fall. This is due to price manipulation by the big whales who believe they can control the price because they own the largest share of the coin but if you invest in altcoin, this is a very god time for you to buy these altcoin but make sure they are good coin with very great technology and management team.
Activity: 41
Price correction, panic sellers, FUD, new regulations and maybe the alleged coordinated whale who want to manipulate the market using the spoofing technique so they can buy more coins when it dips and hold a lot of percentage of that particular coins or the Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I guess the reason why though altcoin is cheap during the middle of the year it seems so useless is because whatever happens to BTC or altcoin is affected.. when bitcoin's value get high the price of the altcoin and other coins will automatically get high.
Activity: 448
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
Well, it totally depends on the altcoins, especially which I have chosen. TAU, Lisk and ADA are great coins but when they fall in price, it is because of their own performance or a market crash. This year all three are rising very high.
Of course, if you make a selection of coins from the most ranked ones, which are at the leading positions, then the unambiguous investment will be effective. But when you buy a little-known coin and I hope it has good prospects, then this is a big risk.
Activity: 156
Well, it totally depends on the altcoins, especially which I have chosen. TAU, Lisk and ADA are great coins but when they fall in price, it is because of their own performance or a market crash. This year all three are rising very high.
Activity: 166
I think when bitcoin falls, altcoins fall too. However, coins like ICX, Lisk and PRG are very influential and can rise or fall on their own. PRG, shall rise very soon after the launch of Paragon space as it is one successful project.
Activity: 448
Not all coins with cheap price are good to invest. There are many new tokens and coins release everyday. Those have their features. In fact only few coins will be demanded by market. Stable community will make the coins better in price. New coins with no communty or liquidity will fail and the price will be down. Pump and dump by developers itself is also influence the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
due to news and the price of bitcoin going down, its normal for other altcoin price
to dip, but this will not take long i know that crypto will go up once the issues has been resolve and we all
gonna happy again just hold your coin and dont sell early
Activity: 588
The reasons can be very much, I think that now the main reason is the loss of faith in the crypto currency in general. Many people start leaving crypto-currencies and this very seriously affects the prices of crypto-currencies
Activity: 518
The prices of altcoins depend on a situation on everything rynkt in general and especially from the price of BTC. BTC has fallen for the last months approximately by 3 times. The price of altcoins can't grow under such circumstances in any way. It is necessary to wait for growth of the price of BTC then all market will recover and altcoins will begin to grow.
Activity: 154
Personally, my opinion, this is a big competition in the market of crypto-currencies. Now, there are a lot of worthy, promising crypts. Which appear more and more often. And they create colossal competition for others.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
the main reason why the prices of all altcoin keeps falling down because the holders are dumping their holdings for some reason, like latest news about crypto, more fud, and also the price of bitcoin. it does affect the price of every crypto in the market.
The main reasons for the decline are hacking and government policies. Most people rush to sell when something happens.
Activity: 145
Reducing altcoin leads to manipulation of large funds. I think that as soon as the big investors become interested in altcoin, which will be for technology and not profit, then the altcoins will stop falling sharply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think that the reason behind the dip is of course, the value of Bitcoin. Since, Bitcoin states the value of other altcoins. Once it decreases, the other coins mostly decreases too. When it pumps, altcoins will most likely pump too.

And the reason behind the dip of Bitcoin is the people who invests.
Pages:
Jump to: