Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 28. (Read 4513 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
This is the right time to buy coins because the prices are on discount. Take advantage of this dips and you'll surely profit if you do long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
i think that thwre acan not be a certain answer on that question and you should know what to do acvording to your situation
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 09:39:48 AM
Do not invest in just one coin, this is the very first mistake of all beginners. Also leave always part of the money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
it depends upon your needs..and also depends on the platforms that will suit you!..but the most important thing is that, you need to invest to a trusted, reliable and secured one!....
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
Their are a lot of factors you have to consider before choosing a coin to invest in.a good research has to be made on the particular coin you have to know the idea behind the project, the time handling the project and those backing the project.  Also you have to know how interested people are in the coin so you don't end up in a bad coin also your capital is necessary so you know what coin you can afford and how many you can get
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 28, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
The market price as of now decreases so, it is a perfect time to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin because I know that they have the potential to increase their value before the end of this year 2018.
Activity: 149
July 26, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I think these coin prices will be growing again and I believe it's will give you a big profit in future.

WAVES
TRON
DEX
NEO
Activity: 378
July 26, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
You decide. In my opinion, ETH is the best investment choice at present.
As the market recovers, ETH will rise first
I believe so. The focus was on bitcoin ETF. However, I think ETH will grow very fast in this August. Because it is a coin that brings intelligence to the top. Where modern times always need such utilities.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
July 26, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
I would advise you to invest in Ethereum. a reliable and promising coin.

Ethereum is my number one choice. Also try to add Ada,xlm,xem , etc all coins  with bigger  capitalization. Check thier telegrams also or thier community because it is the movers and supporter of the project.
Activity: 64
July 26, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
You decide. In my opinion, ETH is the best investment choice at present.
As the market recovers, ETH will rise first
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 26, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
The right time to buy cryptocurrency is when it is in the red as you can get more coins with small investment. There are a lot of good coins in the market. You can pick good ones and buy them. Good coins in my opinion are ethereum, litecoin, neo, stellar, cardano, ripple, MTC, tron, nim.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
I would advise you to invest in Ethereum. a reliable and promising coin.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
ETH is the best investment choice at present. As the market recovers, ETH will rise first. But, i have a another choice for you take a look scidex.  Their project seems important for the science development.  I’ve been following them for awhile now and seems legit.  They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data.
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
First of all you need to have the Ethereum coin, since most tokens are made on this board, and on all exchanges you will have such a pair, you can easily buy tokens and sell them
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
July 25, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
Don't consider seriously any investment advice coming from here, Most don't know the project theyy are talking.
Better to search using google news + coinlarketcap
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
TRON Cryptomonet is a decentralized playground for entertainment. Created for the creators, the TRON platform provides an opportunity to popularize their games and applications. In fact, you can already try to claim that Tron is analogous to AppStore and Google Play.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
You can go with any potential coin at that moment, because prices are going up. I would stick with a big coins like ETH, BTC, LTC and others. Those would be a great investments, especially for a long term hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
You better just invest in ethereum and bitcoin because these two coins have good potential in the future and again these two coins are the best coins among other coins and again the price is better than the price of other coins
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
July 25, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

Market conditions are always changing sometimes green and sometimes red. However, if you want, I recommend investing in coins whose positions are in the top 10 of the coinmarketcap because these coins are certain that market capitalization will continue to increase along with investors' confidence in the coins seen from their ranks. However, if you want to get a quick profit from an altcoin investment then choose a new coin with a market capitalization that is still low because the coin will definitely experience pumping in a short time.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
Better invest in top 10 coins, it would be much safer, mate.
Personally i stopped investing in non sense altcoins. only ethereum, neo and BTC. Don't want to lose all of my investments in 1 day
Pages:
Jump to: