Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 29. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
If you are a newbie then I suggest that you familiarize yourself with this market, because the risk of investing in this industry is very large, so you must have a good understanding of this market and accumulate some investment experience. This way you can avoid a lot of investment risks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Ripple
Crypto currency, different from bitcoins. Now it is used by popular western banks and trade networks. Crypto currency works according to the scheme of the usual payment system, only the commission is 0.000001 XRP.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
It is important to just invest in good projects and do it carefully. It should be good tokens of a good project. The project should have a good idea and a strong team. I like the EOT project and it's really a good investment project. There are not many such projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
my advice for now is better you invest in eth & EOS, Eth is the future & EOS can give you a decent profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

That the market is red, it's even good news when you want to buy because you take the coins at a lower price.  Smiley

Which coins you want to get partially depends on with what strategy you want to invest - for a long or short period. Here are some coins that I think are worthwhile: Stellar, NEO, Cardano, Qtum, Verge and Waves.
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
the price of bitcoin affects the price of other altcoins. While the current situation of new coin projects is always released. with conditions like this it is certain that bitcoin prices are always maintained and will even continue to rise even higher. If you want to invest long term for an annual period, it is better to buy bitcoin coins.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
Do your own search first before buying anything and put only the money that you are willing to lose here. Don't think that cryptocurrency is a easy money and getting other people opinions here will make you rich. Go and search everything very well about cryptocurrency and how the market works.
There's a lot of potential coin here in cryptocurrencies but still there's also much stronger in which the most popular and more demand by individuals like bitcoin and ethereum in here we can expect good profit because the fluctuation is highly regulated in market.
I advice you to involve in popular coin in order to be secured and not to regrets at the end, nowadays it has a lot of spreading scams in the coin they promote so still to choose those potentials like ETH ,NEO and BTC because the are already proven to immediately grow its prices.
Activity: 443
July 25, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
for now I think it's best to invest on token etherium or cheap altcoin that hargannya not reach $ 1 and hold it in the long term with this I am sure you will get big profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
Do your own search first before buying anything and put only the money that you are willing to lose here. Don't think that cryptocurrency is a easy money and getting other people opinions here will make you rich. Go and search everything very well about cryptocurrency and how the market works.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 25, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
I think it's time to buy ethereum and Neo. This year the coin has a platform technology that will have a high value. as well as ico project growth every year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
you dont need to find an altcoin that you need to invest, you should want it first, there is no requirements for anyone that says that you need to invest on some altcoin. and if you want to invest, you are free to choose among those thousands of altcoins in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
if you want to invest long-term for an annual period, it is better to buy bitcoin coins ... because bitcoin prices affect other altcoin prices ... while the current situation of new coin projects is always released ... with conditions like this it is definitely the price of bitcoin always awake will even continue to rise higher again ..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
July 25, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
I think two very good coins to invest are Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you should look at them and study them before you invest because now many new coins are not necessarily good in the future.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are proven and profitable and the most popular coins in the crypto world because of their very high value among other coins.
Activity: 105
July 25, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
I advise you to buy that for a long time in the market and have already shown themselves to be on the good side . and what the new is worth well analyze
Activity: 6
July 16, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
I have two good coin options to make investments, the coin is EOS and MNX.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum, and NEO, in my opinion, are coins that have been proven to have escaped the scam. All three coins are increasing from year to year, both from his community and from the price. Moreover on the ethereum and NEO that is currently increasingly popular because of the use of its platform in various ICO. Here to you three options with the minimum risks.
Activity: 742
July 16, 2018, 06:31:32 AM
My bet during bear season still  on Eth and Bitcoin.  Eth was just 300 usd before it achieve record-breaking high the 1,000 usd.  In any case, the vast majority of the altcoins presently are discounted , on the off chance that you have additional fiat, it's the right time  to buy great altcoins  listed on CMC now.
Activity: 215
July 16, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Buy a few coins, and then you will have more opportunities that the coin will grow. Now the market is in a good correction, do not miss your chance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 16, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

One of the most successful tokens for investment at the moment is IOS Token. Having opened the schedule of IOS Token, I can distinguish its smooth upward trend, which began in March 2018. This gives ume reason to believe that the cost of IOST token grows linearly, regularly, and without sudden surges. I assume that the cost of the IOS Token course can reach 80-90 cents. Most likely, this will happen in the middle of the autumn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
July 16, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
Much depends on the number of funds that you want to invest. If the amount is not large, I would choose coins with a very high risk but also a big profit
Pages:
Jump to: