Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 3068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

None of the existing ones. If there was a real "next bitcoin", im pretty sure we would already know and we would have the smart people noticing about it and buying it big time. But there is no such thing, only experiments that simply don't cut it.

If you factor in the pros and cons, Bitcoin remains the best project out there. For a coin to take Bitcoin's spot, you would need a complete, total new iteration of technology, and I predict this would take decades, if not 100+ years.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

When I was about to write some coins I thought about Ark, NEO, WTC, maybe VeChain or some other great coins from lending branche and so on, but when I am recapture the last period and action of bitcoin, then I would say whatever coin has the biggest brand.
Next could be Ethereum, Dash and IOTA. People are following more likely the best known/most prominent coins. The average joe would do that. Follow the masses.

I think NEO is the next big thing, aswell as Ark, but people will always follow the masses. So after all I can't really tell it but saying "2018 will be the year of the altcoins"
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
As part of the economy I want to ask

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
Pages:
Jump to: