Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW? - page 8. (Read 6672 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I did invest in stratis, Antshares (NEO), Iconomi, Tenx, Status and all these investment have given a good return to me. One of the most promising project right now is NEBLIO. The reasons why i will be investing on it is 1. They are building blockchain for enterprises just like stratis, the primary difference is that they do not focused solely on C# just as Stratis does, but on multiple language. 2. they aim to make their platform very simple to use. 3. Their ICO is very user investor friendly, all token are given to investors and token not sold will be burnt, certainly a first of its kind to allocated all token to investors, even the founders invest in the ICO just like everyone else. It is my believe that this project if listed on bittrex will easily sit at 100X within 6 months, just my prediction. To join their ICO which will end in 6 days https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin
smallcap coins with big potential great teams alot of updates DYOR

I like the idea of small cap with big potential. That would be a bigger risk, but the reward can be great

Lunyr seem to be doing some nice killings!!! today at $23 I think NEBLIO has a huge potential for a great ROI. The ICO is currently taking place and i bet this might be the next STRATIS success story. Check it out https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264
Activity: 158
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
ETC
SC
SYS
BURST
BELA
AMP
DCR
TRST
WINGS
GBYTE
RNS
XVG
CXT
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
That is easy, ethereum, coin with bigest potential
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I completely agree with Zcoin.

The Zcoin has a very big potential, no doubt! It is the most innovative and anonymous technology in crypto currencies.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

I like the idea of small cap with big potential. That would be a bigger risk, but the reward can be great
If you want your money x2-x3 invest purely in top10-20 coins the real gains are in the hidden gems these days in my opinion not saying that x2 or x3 your money isn't alot but I think if you want to hit it big smallcap coins with good ideas active dev teams and solid development are the way to go and HODL that shit
Potential of Zcoin and Lunyr I know, very well and road map very promising. Zcoin in next time will use MTP for mining, maybe in November or December 2017, this protocol will using in system Zcoin and the price of Zcoin in that time will increasing many more now
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
OmiseGO [OMG]
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
i will say waves is the best to hold for long time you can check there is lots of ICO happening based on Waves after Ethereum erc20,23 tokens waves is used and also NEM/Xem also having very good potential.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Waves and Iconomi seems good.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

If you want your money x2-x3 invest purely in top10-20 coins the real gains are in the hidden gems these days in my opinion not saying that x2 or x3 your money isn't alot but I think if you want to hit it big smallcap coins with good ideas active dev teams and solid development are the way to go and HODL that shit
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

Activity: 448
i think PLR, PPT, VERI, IOTA
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
GNT is promising and I like sia as well. WAVES is a good to pick up as well.
Activity: 252
Everybody is recommending mature coins.. like stratis or monero.. they both have a market cap of about 600 mil.. so to get 500.000$ out of 500$ their market cap would have to rise to.. well a lot, really a LOT  Grin

To get a small chance at that x100-x1000 is only possible, in my opinion, if investing into coins with market cap well bellow 10 million very early, coins with great team and idea and than hold it for years..
Activity: 546
I'd say waves, and hold it in your own wallet, maybe lease it even and get lots of free tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Im on the Antshares train for at least a year to see if they can deliver what they promise, I remember considering investment when it was at .50  kicking myself now for not going in than but better to get in now than pay for it down the road.
Activity: 208
Hold monero and ethereum classic. Both of these coins are being undervalued and I believe that once people realize the benefits our those digital coins, they will spend millions of dollars to buy them and the price will hit the sky
Activity: 329
I cant yell it, but once again Antshares is definitely goin to be huge. Read it and understand why.
 Thank me later
Tezos will be big Smiley

Good ICO

Tezos is a good invested i agree with you, but until they have proven that they can deliver only then would i invest in them. I guess there will be lots of dumping once it hits the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: