Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW? - page 7. (Read 6672 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
For me, the best coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, neo and verify (cred). I only got my verify on twitter campaign and it's pump. By the way bitcoin and ethereum are my favorite on cryptocurrency so I suggest you will make more profit to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
You need hold  Spectrecoin (XSPEC)  it is really best privacy coin and very underlalued now without any doubts after release wallet v 1.3.5 price go up very stronh and wee see 500$ per coin before summer

And Civic cvc have good grown potential too, x 100 can make easy as a Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Of Course every coin can grown at different moment, but Spectrecoin (XSPEC) make it guaranteed
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
SpectreCoin cause of its unique tech

- The only one in Crypto with OBFS4 TOR obfuscation
- Automatic Ring Signatures
- Stealth Addresses
- Staking rewards and 60 sec PoS transactions

never underestimate your privacy Smiley

Lol. Rkh is part of their marketing team

https://spectreproject.io/community/

I hold XSPEC. Even for me that is a lot to take!! Can you guys tone it down so that I don't have to see XSPEC in every post and that ridiculous advertising image
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
SpectreCoin cause of its unique tech

- The only one in Crypto with OBFS4 TOR obfuscation
- Automatic Ring Signatures
- Stealth Addresses
- Staking rewards and 60 sec PoS transactions

never underestimate your privacy Smiley

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sonm (SNM)
Shift (SHIFT)
Copico (XCPO)
GoByte (GBX)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
i think i will hold most of the coins i have. the coins i think will be very valuable until the end of the year:
oyster pearl, cardano, neo, sirinlabs and kwh Smiley
even if you have not bought it yet, the coins like spectrecoin, pivx may be good options for long term too
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Spectrecoin (xspec) because it is the most anonymous coin.
  Here is a comparison with other "anonymous" coins such as CloakCoin, Pivx, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion. https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin
   This coin is not a fork and has an isolated unique code, and anonymity is better than others
  The best coin and the price will be very high.
Activity: 34
I have just been looking a Zcoin, it looks quite positive.

I think this will be my next move

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin
smallcap coins with big potential great teams alot of updates DYOR

I like the idea of small cap with big potential. That would be a bigger risk, but the reward can be great

Lunyr seem to be doing some nice killings!!! today at $23 I think NEBLIO has a huge potential for a great ROI. The ICO is currently taking place and i bet this might be the next STRATIS success story. Check it out https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

If anyone had listen to me they would have been sitting on 100X in Neblio now. I still think Neblio is still undervalued
IOTA is something that is important.
I is worth for 1 year HODL.

definately worth holding. during this comment it was at around 0.2 to 0.4 now sitting at almost $4. imagine how time flies
Activity: 38
PRL
ELIX
PBL
NULS
EVX
SUB
OmiseGO [OMG]

OMG did a good return. I missed OMG. I had to chose between OMG or Humaniq and i guessed i chosed Humaniq. Not bad return but OMG would have being a better choice.
Activity: 34
I've put £100 pound in altcoins, and prepared to loose it all however I'm hoping one pays off!

I've gone
DeepOnion - the community!
Safex - why not
LindaCoin - again why not..

If one pays off it will be worth it, if none do I have lost a £100

I would consider them all better odds than the lottery! 
Activity: 9
MED is killing it and the medical industry is just getting started.. this is going to be one heck of a rocket ride..
BAT is gaining amazing traction.. Really looking forward to how this changes the ad/content compensation space
LEND provides an amazing platform fro which to take new positions while maintaining existing positions..
HAT will become THE place to trade, exchange, and convert your positions.. All while earning dividends along the way.
tezos will be great to invest to, as they get so much money now to hire very talented person around the world

Its a pity that Tezos collected such an amount of money and yet no working product in almost a year now.
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

Who knows what coin is going to able to pull a STRAT success story? the STRAT was a really incredible uprise, because it went under the radar. So you have to focus on interesting projects that are under the radar. If you buy something that is incredibly hyped, you end up buying a coin that will underperform (for example Bancor).

If you end up buying the right coin you can retire in a year, the thought task is finding the good project that's under the radar.

Its funny to see the changes that has happened not even up to a year. We have seen incredible run for new ICO. One of which has almost replicated stratis success story such as NEBLIO, BINANCE, KUCOIN, WABI etc. alot of X's lets see what 2018 has in store for cyrpto
Litecoin / AntShares / XRP / Monero / ZEC / ZCL / ZEN / Bancor and wait for PAY (not there at the moment!)

Antshares (NEO) was a killer definately
I recommend that if you have the opportunity to invest in: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Minexcoin.
Of course the first one on the list is Bitcoin.
I estimate that over one year the price of a Bitcoin will exceed $ 5,000
Good luck!

This is not up to a year but this is one of the best advise. Minexcoin was a killer so also is BTC and ETH. You really have a great insight
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
For me, based on today's rate, i will hold on bitcoin. As we can see, bitcoin's price is still increasing continuously. And if this happens continuously within a year, then the bitcoin i hold today will be of huge amount in that day. And if you will observe, there's no signs of problem in bitcoin community, instead, more and more people getting more interested with bitcoin, providing more support to it that makes it more stable cryptocurrency. This is why i have guts to hold an amount of bitcoin in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Definitely AiCoin. Worth holding for as long as it exists. It trades the leading 10 coins with a Machine Learning bot, which gets better the more data it collects, e.g. it gets better over time. ML also has a strong tendency to avoid risks, so the potential draw-down is considerably lower than any manual trading or traditional trading bot would achieve. Half of the profits go to ICO and start-up investments, which are medium and long-term investments.
Either way, the longer you hold this coin the better, and after the ICO finishes the price on exchanges will most likely always be higher than the current portfolio value, so it's best to get in early to avoid paying a premium for anticipated profits.
Pages:
Jump to: