Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW? - page 9. (Read 6672 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Ant Shares,
the ant works amazingly Smiley
HODL 1 year no problem, it may pay you well.

Do you mean antshares? i invested in its ICO had about 5,000 NEO and sold most at 0.4. Wish i never sold
IOTA is something that is important.
I is worth for 1 year HODL.

I would agree with you IOTA has great potential for a 10X ROI before this time next year. but that would value it at more than 20Million
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
ETH and XMR are also best choice.

They are very pricey now,..... I should be involved bigger if I knew this way, but anyway this is probably the best that I could get/do.
Activity: 258
Ant Shares,
the ant works amazingly Smiley
HODL 1 year no problem, it may pay you well.
Activity: 250
IOTA is something that is important.
I is worth for 1 year HODL.
Activity: 250
Tezos will be big Smiley

Good ICO
Activity: 134
Waves may be a good choice too.
Activity: 151
Stratis great dev team doing great job, and also Dash
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There is more than one correct answer but the best answer is Stratis.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think Stratis.
Because it has a great technology and a solid team behind it.
Many people believe it can be a strongest competitor of Ethereum.
Shift is one of the best invesments of the year. Decentralized and versatile. Combining a blazing fast, dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake blockchain with the interplanetary file system - for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. Building the new world wide web. Just better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
In my opinion, I´m waiting the best time to invest in Waves and Stratis, and some dollars in cheapest altcoins.
Activity: 434
I can t really predict but currently i am having complete hope on waves and collecting as much i can because its price is really less around 2.5$ and also ANS will be the high potentiality . Its only my prediction please do proper research before investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think Stratis.
Because it has a great technology and a solid team behind it.
Many people believe it can be a strongest competitor of Ethereum.
It seem the bull has taken over...but i suspect that the market may retrace back. alot of uncertainty in the market, cant wait to see what August 1 holds
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
coin that from ICO.
i recomend coin from ICO is the best invest for a year...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Think this is the best time to buy low into the following cryptos: SHIFT, WAVES, UBIQ, BITBAY, STRATIS, and UBIQ. Come thank me a year from now
it is very difficult to hodl in this bear market. Crypto market is highly volatile and this is just the beginning. I guess this bear ride might hover till around end of August or more than that.
Activity: 348
There will surely be many regrets after you sell your ico coin even at a 10x profit but there's nothing you can do about it now. Just keep holding eth , ltc and xmr. Eth would be long term like bitcoin , xmr you can earn by storing or can earn by trading medium term and ltc hold it till max 31st august and cashout your profit.
Wow, your target very like me, just different I not long-term ETH, I choose ETC for long-term because it cheap and very potential better than ETH. After ETH change 100% system to PoS, the miner will find ETC and maybe the price will rising up soon Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
tezos will be great to invest to, as they get so much money now to hire very talented person around the world
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Do some research and you'll find many good/potential coin out there (ex: i'm hodling XtraBYtes). But if you looking for really really worth coin for hodl, i'll suggest Litecoin coz i think its a sleeping giant
Pages:
Jump to: