Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW? - page 3. (Read 6672 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I would like to  suggest hold ETHERUM,RUFF,ZEC having strong market,keep involve in that market and work rationally in it amazing market for learning and work. Future is bright and stable for these and will help out to maximize the profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
In 2018 there will be new great projects with new crypto giants. But personally I would suggest to invest into ETC, BCH, VIBE, HSR, LMC, IOTA, OMG, WAVES, ICX, 1st Blood. However, in any case, I will invest main part of my money into bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
A safe choice would be ETH. This coin shows steady and stable growth in the past months. You may yield more profits with alts but also with higher risks.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

The second is likely to be top 3 in my opinion
ADA - Cardano Foundation's coin https://cardanofoundation.org/project/#the-cardano-foundation
A very ambitious project and another long roadmap. Research based philosophy and a potential big platform down the road.
Currently $0.50 but peaked over $1 recently. Top 3 would make it around $5-10 next year so x6-x20 from current price.

Yes, Cardano project is a very ambitious and good one. But for long term investment I think it's not good because its supply is really too high (31,112,483,745 ADA). No coin with a such supply could ever reach a high price.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
If we look at February 3 2018 to February 3 2019 I would hold my ETH, NEO and VEN. I believe these platform coins will rise like Bitcoin. I have other coins in my mind but I trust these ones most.
Activity: 27
In my opinion this is stratis. There will be some nice airdrops in the coming period which will cause a price increase. Additionally this platform is growing rapidly, the developers are working hard on this platform and it seems they are going into competitition with ethereum.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The top 100 coins, especially ethereum, cardano, monero, lisk, steem, ethos. Utrust is not a top 100, but i will hodl it for a long time.
In my own opinion,i think ETH also worth holding atleast a year from now. In fact,the odds of some other coins are very high also. But those odds are keeping investors looking down-market at lower-price coins.I also consider looking to some other new coins that are worth holding for a long term.
Activity: 64
The top 100 coins, especially ethereum, cardano, monero, lisk, steem, ethos. Utrust is not a top 100, but i will hodl it for a long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I think most of the coins are worth holding for a year. They all have a chance to be in a pump scheme.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
First coin comes in my mind is Raiblocks.
Without any doubt it is a long term hodl.Raiblocks has fastest and feeless transaction among other crypto.
Raiblock is also giving the solution of scalability which is a great deal.

I like Railblocks too. Although at this moment i wish it could have more partnership like IOTA is currently doing.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I think Ethereum, but locking the investment in one coin for a whole year is a limitation by itself.
But you will gain for sure, so it's still a good call.

I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows.

I think ETH still be the best altcoin for this year.. we can see that a lot of other altcoins grow fast, but I don't think any of them can overtake ETH this year

I definately see ETH ending the year at around 5K but no one can tell. It is worth holding some ETHER
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

XRB ! i would say iregret i din't buy a lot of coin that day with the price of only 5$ and and when at the end of december it pump 10x , and what i read  it will 100x this coming june, i hope it come true, Hodl your xrb if you have that coin, because it will go to the moon soon!
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
First coin comes in my mind is Raiblocks.
Without any doubt it is a long term hodl.Raiblocks has fastest and feeless transaction among other crypto.
Raiblock is also giving the solution of scalability which is a great deal.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
I will hold EDO coins from bounty results, I have 1600 EDO, and I am sure it will have a minimum value of 10x in next year, and I will hold 3 ETH until it reaches $ 10000 price and I think it is very possible for ETH
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
preferably ethereum,as we speaks the silent coin of 2017 is now making its move to favored the long waiting ethereum holder,regretted to reach $1000 last year but on the first quarter of 2018 this coin almost hit $1,500 if only the issue about korea and china did not create panicking in market.now as eth starting to recover i guess 100% gain can be reach by febuary because investors are now coming back.
Activity: 13
I think Ethereum, but locking the investment in one coin for a whole year is a limitation by itself.

I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows.

I think ETH still be the best altcoin for this year.. we can see that a lot of other altcoins grow fast, but I don't think any of them can overtake ETH this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows. Ethereum has grown alot although you can make profit there but it isnt like the new altcoins that can make you more profits in the future. Icon and Wanchain is a good pick i expect a massive gains after this two alts especially wanchain is the most awaited alt to be added in exchange while icon was still cheap in my opinion. I will personaly hold viberate for more than a year as i belive in project. Coin is still cheap and the devs are sticinkg to road map so i  have nothing bad to say about it. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Normally, I would answer Bitcoin for a long-term investment like this. But this time I will answer Ethereum only. Why ? That's because Ethereum has a small fee, unlike Bitcoin. Currently the price of Bitcoin has become very high, so the fee also comes high and to do transactions using Bitcoin will be more difficult. Maybe in the future there will be more sophisticated technology to solve this problem. But for now, Ethereum is the best choice to invest Altcoin and cryptocurrency. Or maybe you have better advice to invest in some other crypto I do not know yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
some good coins mentioned but also a lot of BS.

eth is good to hold if you got 10000000000000000 ETH for 0.25$ like so many people

if you did not you only need this right now:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/insane-experiment-turn-1000-into-20-million-with-elon-musk-and-spacechain-2818552
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Ethereum has grown alot although you can make profit there but it isnt like the new altcoins that can make you more profits in the future. Icon and Wanchain is a good pick i expect a massive gains after this two alts especially wanchain is the most awaited alt to be added in exchange while icon was still cheap in my opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
GBYTE
XEL
ITNS
ELIX
TNT

you're welcome
Pages:
Jump to: