Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 15. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:05:09 AM
I think Bitcoin is the best coin to invest. Because it is so much secure and profitable. It has a great market value. Another you can invest some altcoin. All of the altcoin i think Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin,  are the best to altcoin. All these coin are more secure and profitable. You can try it.

Agree with you, bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment strategy in which people can make amount of money in long term. So there are some other altcoin which has huge potential like NEO, EOS, Xrp, Tron etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:58:10 AM
bitcoin is very suitable for investment and very good potential especially long term investment because it will be very profitable.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 11:47:48 PM
to find answer of this question you have to know what the market is going through and what is at the top list .the best and great choice for you to decide cause its you who will invest.you need to know where the coin value was 2 or 3 weeks earlier ,cause you can know its future by knowing its past.then see the statistics chart where it was and predict where it will go .just like i said you have to choose .first of all you need to check all these before investing . 
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Investing you should choose one of the top 10 pennies on the CMC, these are good coin and likely to rise in the future, they are coin sustainable development, which may be going up sharply in the future. .
brand new
Activity: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
For security, go for top coins, BTC, ETH, XRP etc. You'd need large investments to generate substantial interest.
Also be on the lookout out for Alt coins with a solid project.
Countinghouse Fund is one of such.
Activity: 117
July 05, 2018, 11:22:14 PM
if I invest often using bitcoin, in the trading market where the price is stable just bitcoin, if not want to lose much investment in bitcoin, until now I still trade to bitcoin.
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
Have you tried participating in an ICO?
Check out Zero Carbon Procject ICO now!

Zero Carbon Project is tackling climate change using the
blockchain and international carbon credits. Renewable energy
has responded well to the challenge but its impact has been
too small and too slow.

learn more about their ICO,
https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/token-sale/
Activity: 26
July 05, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
me too. Also invest in coin like yours is TRON, Ripple, Cardano. But I do not just invest $ 100 like you. That is too little money. I have invested $ 1000. But to this point I have not sold them, because prices are low. Please be patient. Because if you do not learn patience, you lose everything
Activity: 184
July 05, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams
It is not easy because we cannot buy any coin blindly as now a day here are a lot of people who are just scamming and some coin are not even in trend anymore, so it is good to buy some trust worthy coin as I use to invest my money only in bitcoin and I don’t add any other coin to it because it is just waste of time, because bitcoin is best for all my needs and I can enjoy good profit because it has good market value, highly increasing price and more likely it is acceptable now globally so I chose bitcoin only.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.But the best thing is, do your research,when you are about to trade.  For the coins to trade look at the coins that had not been pump for a long time and have an active developer.If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.
Activity: 95
July 05, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
You'd better invest ib ETS and EOS. Also use cryptics's forecasts. So you will know when to buy or sell the coin.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 05, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
If you sold directly your holding token you got loss if you still hold hou losse a time dont worry this time in cryptocurrency is normal flow market all market is a bearish we need to wait a good timing to release our investment coin or token.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
I like to trade bitcoin because it is where I can decide for myself where I can invest and find a profit where I can have value for myself and can make a profit.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:36:23 AM
Hi! The crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide where to invest.  Do you know any worthy coin?

Listen, what about your finances?
Most people now put their money in Altcoin because they possesses great potential than bitcoin and the profit ratio is good if compare to bitcoin. You can hold big quantity of small coins and if the price increase a little bit you will make huge profits. On the other hand bitcoin is very volatile and you can even lose all or some of your investment due to fall in the price.
most people invest in cheaper altcoins and they think altcoin has the potential to raise prices, and with not too much money they can save a lot of coins, to invest in bitcoin to have one BTC alone is very high price, and for small investors Of course to can buy one BTC is very heavy for me, so I prefer altcoin the price is still cheap and I think it has the potential for me to make it as an investment ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
if for a coin like that I hope you do not sell by Stoploss, because the three coins are very good for the future and it is in the top 10 in www.coinmarketcap.com.

just hold your coin because it will someday rise again, because many communities who support the three coins.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
Hi! The crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide where to invest.  Do you know any worthy coin?

Listen, what about your finances?
Most people now put their money in Altcoin because they possesses great potential than bitcoin and the profit ratio is good if compare to bitcoin. You can hold big quantity of small coins and if the price increase a little bit you will make huge profits. On the other hand bitcoin is very volatile and you can even lose all or some of your investment due to fall in the price.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
I would always like to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Both coins are good for investment. Bitcoin is for both short and long term investment, while ethereum is good for only long term investment. Bitcoin is the number one so we dont have any problem to invest in that. At the same time ethereum is also a very high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Now many projects are coming based on the ethereum platform. Now the price of eth is very low but in future it will have high growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
here I will suggest something for you if you want to invest your money choose a really good coin like ETH so do not just choose coins to invest the coin of a coin that does not continue its project in this crypto world
Activity: 178
July 04, 2018, 06:09:07 AM
In the crypto currency market there are so many coins tp choose but if you choose ico to invest by using Enthereum it gives you a better chance to get good profit earnings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 04, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

Good trading you guys!

I believe that ethereum is the best cryptocurrency that can actually compete into bitcoins so as the price of altcoins is dropping today then i prefer that you should invest on eth coins right now while you have the chance.

besides of bitcoin and ethereum, I think maybe ada is another best coin to invest while the price is not too expensive. it is better if you can analyze and check in the coinmarketcap and check deeply from the top twenty list in that site. from the top twenty, I am sure that at least you can have 5 or 7 coins list that will be good for your investment. and don't forget to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is our main investment in the cryptocurrency.
If you desire for short term trading or investment then you should buy a lot of Altcoin and Litecoin because these two are the best short term investments which will benefit you in several trading processes. After trying for many times you will get the sum of little profits will make the total of huge profit. On the other hand if you want to invest for long term then Bitcoin and Ethereum are favorable so invest there in low market.
Pages:
Jump to: