Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 14. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
They only solution is to wait for they crypto market to correct it's self,because you don't have much capital to invest in other potential coins,when they crypto market starts to sky up,then you can sell your other coins for,ETH and NEO.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
There is a lot coin that can be invested, just afraid we do not have enough money to invest. I do not have much money so I just invest in btc and eth expect that it will be profitable
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 10:56:03 AM
It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.  So try choose long term or cheapest coins your investment. If want to invest one more time you should wait for one more month.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
actually, this will depend on how much money you want to invest. for me, I like to invest in small coin price because I can buy a big amount for that coin and then I can hold it for a long time. my coin is ada and tron and I don't have a plan to sell right now and maybe I will sell it in the next year because I am sure that in the next year, the price will increase higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
July 08, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
It's crypto and you should invest your money by knowing that investing in crypto is risky. Anyway, I would suggest to pick DeepOnion and it's time to buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
July 07, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
at this time I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum, because now the price is still low, so we will easily get many benefits in the future with a high price

Now most of the coin reseal in the market place. So learn the best coin information. Then easy to choose. So learn the coin information. All coin price is any time to change. So wait for the price down. then invest. It good future saving. So  People get more ideas and information of the future project. It time to acct. It any time to price will be high. It good future saving. So choose the best coin then invest. If good opportunity get more profit.  
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
I think Cardano (ADA) is a good coin for holder.
Cardano aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party, which:
1. Reduces fees that exchanges charge
2. Allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain
3. Removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies
Cardano is a good investment for the above reasons and the fact that it has only been on the markets since October.
Activity: 215
July 07, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
at this time I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum, because now the price is still low, so we will easily get many benefits in the future with a high price
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

Yes i do understand your situation. Now a day all coins are dropped because coin bitcoin price. So i do suggest you to choose ETN for your minimum investment. I think this is the right coin for turn into profit.

comparing last month ETH price dropped around 40%. Better invest in it.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
This is a very sensitive time for any buying. So always go for coins in oversold zone.
You can choose DeepOnion and Nano mainly because they have been misused by people as it was distributed for free. So most are using it to cover their losses with other coins. But both have great technology backing. Nano already has full product but yet to be listed in many big exchanges (except Binance and okex) and huge marketing ahead. DeepOnion has lot of huge updates upcoming like DeepVault Website(Huge promotions), DeepSend (complete privacy) and more marketing plans.
So they are safe buys now.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
July 07, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 07, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
ETH is the most likely coin to invest in, probably in the near future, ETH prices will rise and they may be one of the top coin markets.
This is one of those important decisions that can actually maximize your future return if you make it wisely before investing. DO research the market for the most profitable crypto and invest in them. Be it Bitcoin, ETH or Litecoin. One should have a long term plan to escape the panic of red market and cash when the prices are high. Normally some of the crypto in the market right now have some brilliant project on their back and are worth investing in.
Activity: 82
July 06, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
Yes i think this is a very good question .. In this time of crypto currency world various coins came out into the market .. Most of them are good , but only a few of them are profitable . SO before investing or making some money out of this crypto world one need to do some good research . .
At this time eth,btc,ripple this three are doing good .. But its not like you are going to invest on them .. Before investment a good research is a must .
Activity: 248
July 06, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots of coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners. Watching what goal you pursue. What do you want from investment. For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.

the question is the time that the coin will be having a good value if it will run for a couple of years then the best coin to buy for now is bitcoin since the price is too low and there are lots of prediction that this year is a good year for bitcoin.
Activity: 476
July 06, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
I am currently investing in XRP. This is a coin I find quite good but the price is very low. I believe that in the future I will earn a large sum of money by investing in this coin.

Bro, better change your favorite. Ripple is not the best currency, it is not even the altcoin. In my opinion, there are many best alts for investment - Ontology, NEM, IOTA, NEO, TRON, Gladius, OmiseGO, Cardano.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
I think bitcoin is the best suitable coin for investment.
Activity: 109
July 06, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots of coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners. Watching what goal you pursue. What do you want from investment. For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

I highly prefer to invest on ethereum coins because the market price of this coin right now is very cheap so investing a huge amount will really make you earn more profit because eth coins has already reached $1k dollars a few months ago.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
If at this time my opinion the most suitable coin for investment is a coin that has a very good development and has a very useful platfrom such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and some other coins. We just wait for the price to rise above the price we buy and sell it on sale nice.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
In this online industry, you can found several altcoins for investment but some altcoin is very profitable for investment. If you want to invest altcoin market so you must analyze coin before investment. You need to choose a good platform for investment because too many platforms are not safe for investment. You can buy some EOS, BCH, and ETH for your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: