Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 16. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
The world of crypto currency is moving really fast. Over the past few years Bitcoin outperform any other investment.
If you want to invest in Bitcoin then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
I like to invest in eos more because of what they have I would love for those who do not know what EOS offers, now is a good time to learn a bit more about this project. Different uses are built on blockchain technology,

In my opinion, we should invest only in the type of crypto that can maximize our future profit and has a low risk. The top ten crypto currencies in the market have a great and promising future and have that ability to race up in terms of return. So if it were me, I would have invested in the top ten crypto in the market and many among them are available at a low cost which means to say you can go big in small prices.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
Actually this question is very risky and dangerous specially if you are new to trading because it is prone to scam. Never ask this question to anyone. Maybe it is better if you ask what are the characteristics of a good and potential coin.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
If you're interested in participating in an ICO,
Check out BlockShipping's ICO now!
BlockShipping is Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry
ICO is live now, learn more here
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Now it is best to invest in promising ICO.To study the team thoroughly, to study the project itself, and then to invest.From time to time, I replenish my investment portfolio with new ones
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
If you are looking for high profit and want to take some risk then go for cheap, newly listed altcoins. If you want decent profit and don't want to take risk then choose well-known altcoins.
I would like to choose some old and well trusted coin, taking risk at this time is not a good choice because already the price is too low so we should buy some best coin which can give us profit and good amount of savings, now a day well trusted and highly acceptable coin is bitcoin, it has more profit, more power of growth and more poetical to rise in price so I think instead of choosing any other altcoins bitcoin can be the best choice for all of us.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 04, 2018, 02:19:46 AM
Yes a lot of coins are available with good profits that are expected according to the current market situation and this is only I can choose a good coin to get a good profit because a good coin provides the best short-term or long-term trade possible. and strongly recommended today because Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but of course Bitcoin is great to own and invest. I can also see some Altcoin in Etherdelta about what I consider to be a good coin to buy right now.

Besides these top-10 cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin which is still the most popular crypto, you can find the other cool and promising altcoins. Think about adding to your wallet some OX, IOTA, ICON, Cardano, and OmiseGo.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams
I totally agree with your point of view. Work hard and you can earn money so much. with ICO, you need focus on the product and the team. They will decide the project succeed or not.
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
Right now in 2018/they crypto market is volatile and it uncertain to list out coins because of they ups and downs in the market,but ETH,NEO and litecoin are potential to hold
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams

The most important things are devs, whitepaper, road map and community. If any of this things isn't good then you shouldn't invest much money in that coin. That's the way i see it.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 08:20:30 AM
Target Market
Activity: 166
July 03, 2018, 08:04:58 AM
Yes a lot of coins are available with good profits that are expected according to the current market situation and this is only I can choose a good coin to get a good profit because a good coin provides the best short-term or long-term trade possible. and strongly recommended today because Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but of course Bitcoin is great to own and invest. I can also see some Altcoin in Etherdelta about what I consider to be a good coin to buy right now.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I think that at this point in time to be able to minimize the risk and be able to make a profit safely you should only buy and trade bitcoins, the market is fluctuating constantly and all are moving. The tendency of bitcoin pricing, just a small fluctuation of bitcoin also makes the crypto market turn over. So I think you should just invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
July 03, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
i also invested in XRP, TRX and ADA. now the prices are dropping down. but i was told that these coins will be a good investment in the near future. so i wait till it gives me a good profit. i think you should had to do the same.
I will suggest you to invest for long term with the Bitcoin or Ethereum if you know well about the market, the basic knowledge and the real timings in order to survive in the market. You will get huge profit here. On the other hand I will suggest you to go for short term investment if you do not have enough knowledge or little knowledge so after dealing with short term many times you will get experience and can upgrade to Bitcoin with that experience.
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
I think that at this point if you want to be able to earn a profit safely, you can trade bitcoin, and if you want to make a lot of money, you can invest in altcoin. The market is recovering very strongly and became very exciting as bitcoin and altcoin prices have been increasing steadily throughout recent days. This recovery has caused the market to recover slightly, but I think only in the short term.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
Try investing on Trade Token (TIO).
They are cheap and serve as long run investment.
I started with USD 1000 and has since been getting a lot of airdrops
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Good trading you guys!

It's a shame if you sold those coins because even if your coins start to fall don't panic sell, wait and see what will happen or if you don't wan't to risk it sell them when they fall less than 10%. I would always invest in BTC and ETH, they are the best and the safest investments in the whole market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 02, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Good trading you guys!

If I were to refer a coin, I would always choose between bitcoin and ethereum. Both have passed all the tests of time so it really got my entire trust. It is quite hard for me to trust altcoins these days because some of them are not good for a long term hodl.
Activity: 125
July 02, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
For me the most preferred option by the movement of the market now is Tron, Cardano, Stellar, and some other coins whom are below an expensive in value. With these, as an early investor in the cryptocurrency market space. you can maintain the hodling skills to reap profits in a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: