Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 18. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
the best coin and the most suitable for investment are bitcoin and ethereum because I see both coins have developments and have a very useful platform. so multiply the assets you have do not wait until the price is too expensive.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
As a newbie in crypto trading, it is better for you to invest first in coins with less than a dollar.  You can try to invest in IOST and another similar token with less than a dollar in price.  If you have a lot of patience and risk taker, you can try to invest in token during ICO where the price of the token is much lesser and have the potential to pump up when the ICO succeeded but prior to engaging in any cryptocurrency, remember the cliche, do not invest money you cannot afford to loss.  Know the basics and nature of cryptocurrency so, you will not be affected by your emotions once your cryptocurrency deflates its value so you will know will decide accordingly when is the time to buy or sell tokens. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
Maybe investing in bitcoin can be a solution to earn an income but the strategy that must be owned trader is always patient in holding assets without panic when the exchange rate is still in bad condition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:04:04 PM
If you are looking for high profit and want to take some risk then go for cheap, newly listed altcoins. If you want decent profit and don't want to take risk then choose well-known altcoins.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 07:11:21 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery when the price of bitcoin is recovering very strongly and then the price of altcoin increases. This July there are many coin events and I believe that will fly very strong, so you should invest in the following coin:

ETC SC DGB EGT

These are the potential coin and the ability to pump the price is very high.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
Invest right now is very complicated. Scam project everywhere, and you have no idea about it. Public sale ICO now is very limited, trend of presale increase.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
Much depends not only on the project team, but also on its status in the market, marketing and community. I think this should also be paid attention, these are very important points when deciding to purchase a token
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
I am currently investing in XRP. This is a coin I find quite good but the price is very low. I believe that in the future I will earn a large sum of money by investing in this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 30, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
 I have always strongly suggested keeping the money between the known ones. Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, dash, etc etc (not ethereum classic lol Cheesy ) but these days I have been checking nano and they have a great steady team behind them with great potential to be one of the big ones.

They have zero transaction fee and instant transactions. No matter how much bitcoin improves it will NEVER be "zero transactions with no waiting time" it can only come down to "less fee and less waiting time" but never zero. Hence I started to like it.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
You should find the real altcoin to invest. Some ICOs project is good. They have real plans, their future and some proofs.
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
Right now my taught is for you to take a chill and relax for sometime,they crypto market is in a volatile mood,and it will be very hard to predict they nature of they coins.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
Start trading,
use that remaining coins of yours
Use BTCtc as your capital.

First, learn the basics of chart, study the types of analysis
*****don't afraid if you lose, learn from that loss, and don't give up
Activity: 233
June 30, 2018, 03:08:20 AM
it seems that I prefer coin investment in tron, because I see ripple has a very bad history of coin and I am so scared so I better avoid the risk of ripple and prefer tron for investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
June 30, 2018, 01:35:17 AM
Well first thing first, you invested in the wrong coin.

I'm not here to give shill you some coin but I will advice you to learn and read about how to do research in crypto.

Don't invest any of your money until you confidence of your research
Well you are right up to certain extent. Such coins a beneficial only in short term and not in long term. One should have some good skills to evaluate the most profitable coin in the market that are generally Bitcoin and ETH. However, if you still have a source to invest from, go for these coins and you can earn good. Also hold the current portfolio and you can cash it when the aggregate market values rise.
I have same opinion about them. They all must be listed for the short term investing or trading. Reason is, these coins are not much stronger as bitcoin or eth. Once they face dip, they doesn’t come off. They are not much strongly developed so people start losing at once as they hit the bottom line. So they can become a source of loss for you if you chose them for long term trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
June 29, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Good trading you guys!

In my own opinion, you can invest on any coin you are interested today because the market price is currently dumping so it was guarantee that you will earn profit if the platform of the coin you invest is really good for long term investment.
Activity: 138
June 29, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
Hi Dear i will suggest that you should buy some Taur Tokens as they are in ICO stage. Taurus0x is an off-chain/on-chain, secure and scalable protocol powering smart derivatives. The protocol intends to standardize derivative trading and provide a distributed blockchain backend for persisting and executing contracts. Contracts are generated and signed securely offline, and may be transmitted over any network. The protocol leverages multisig contract technology and Elliptic Curve Cryptography to generate and verify digital signatures.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Many coins are spreading today and many coins are falling in time today
 because many ico
 the end and due to the dump of their tokens will fall and in today's red day the market is just normal to lose the tokens when such red day
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Well, with this small amount, I think the best coin for you to invest is Dogecoin. You can buy dogecoin and wait for several months, its price would pump in 2018 and get around one dollar.
No, I did not think like you, can see that the market price of crypto in recent days is constantly falling, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, so I think that at this point you should only Short-term trading and investment in bitcoin. Adjusted bitcoin prices are dominating the market, so altcoin trading at this point in time will be very risky and you can lose a lot if bitcoin prices drop dramatically.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
You didn't loose your money unless you sell it. I think you are loosing your investment because you are relying on others. You should learn from your mistakes and find a better strategy to invest. Do some research before investing and learn when to sell it off as it will make you rich in future.
Pages:
Jump to: