Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 23. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 21, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
One of the good ICOs' that you choose for investing money is DIW. There are many pointers in identifying a scam ico on this forum, just pay attention.
With what indicators one should always be cautious, since the leaders of such projects can abuse their capabilities and fuel fraudulent projects, and they can be just deceived.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
One of the good ICOs' that you choose for investing money is DIW. There are many pointers in identifying a scam ico on this forum, just pay attention.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
Investing in an ICO is a very broad topic.
Are you doing it solely for the interest? Or do you have a particular interest in owning that coin for it's practical use?

With the growing number of scam and sh*t projects with beautiful white papers which they sell as blueprints to change the world, Finding a good ICO is  becoming a big challenge.
There are many pointers in identifying a scam ico on this forum, just pay attention.
A good project doesn't necessarily guarantee profits, so look for a project that appeals to you an can be useful to you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 21, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
Trust me buddy, Invest in Etherium you'll never regret , etherium is better than bitcoin, Invest in etherium & wait 1-3 mos and you get a big profit

I would also suggest to invest in Ethereum as the platform is the most famous one right now and I feel only Waves and Neo are the competitors for ETH right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
June 21, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
Trust me buddy, Invest in Etherium you'll never regret , etherium is better than bitcoin, Invest in etherium & wait 1-3 mos and you get a big profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

Good trading you guys!

Speaking of coins, there are many popular,  real and has potential coins ,all you have to do is deep research with it and if youre asking and strategy then you can start joining bounty campaigns ,in bounty no need huge capital needed  as long as you are jr. Member you can start joining signature campaign in here you have to do some task if you completed the task well then you get a reward, still its profitable just choose the legit one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 23, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Good trading you guys!

As I can see you're not a trader, so you can invest in Dash. This is a more secretive version of Bitcoin. Dash offers more anonymity as it works on a decentralized mastercode network that makes transactions almost untraceably.
Activity: 37
January 23, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
You have to reconize to upcoming trends for the next months and years. So actually there are many gouverments who plans to regulate the cryptocurrencies. Regulate means for me controlling. So the most of crypto user are not interested in controlling. Thats why i think that the anonymous coins will rule in the future. Thats the reason why i invest in DeepOnion, Xspec SpectreCoin and XVG Verge. They all are available to transfer anonymous so nobody can track whats happen there.
I agree, I would add to this list of coins for investing monero and z-cash. All of them will growth in price in 2018
Activity: 223
January 23, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
You have to reconize to upcoming trends for the next months and years. So actually there are many gouverments who plans to regulate the cryptocurrencies. Regulate means for me controlling. So the most of crypto user are not interested in controlling. Thats why i think that the anonymous coins will rule in the future. Thats the reason why i invest in DeepOnion, Xspec SpectreCoin and XVG Verge. They all are available to transfer anonymous so nobody can track whats happen there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 08:56:56 AM
Any coin with many upcoming big news is a great coin to invest in but there's always that coin that is more profitable because it is very volatile and has always big news
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
I think at this time the average coin is a good time to invest in the long term, because I see that altcoin is a lot of throw away the price far enough.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

Good trading you guys!

You are probably in a hurry to sell coins. Last year I bought Ripple and held it until the end of the year to get a good profit. This year I plan to buy Ether, Ripple and Neo and also keep them at least half a year to get a high profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 15, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Good trading you guys!
Well, if you're new, then invest in bitcoin and learn the topic of crypto currency more actively. You can safely invest in the TOP-20. In this list the best companies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 15, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
ETH is good right now and highly recommended today because bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but ofcourse bitcoin is really good to have and to invest. You can also check some altcoins in etherdelta on what do you think is a good coin to buy.

you want invest but you Confucius in the coin process. So you will check the coin list and prices list. Coin process time to change. So you will check the prices and get the list then you will choose and invest. If need best coin list you will check the market list. Then you will know the all process. It will time to change and time to process. If invest you will know the process information thing and plan to work and process invest.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
I think you should sell all your coin and start with new coins. PKT, SXUT, SXDT, TIO, CAT are my advice for you. All of them are released from successful ICO projects. So, they are very potential to invest now
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 15, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
ETH is good right now and highly recommended today because bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but ofcourse bitcoin is really good to have and to invest. You can also check some altcoins in etherdelta on what do you think is a good coin to buy.
Activity: 504
January 15, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
Just hold don't sell (HODL) mate, a lot of coins have a big opportunities, I personally in love with ETH, cuz it really bring money to the table Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
Each coin is worth the time it takes. Just wait for the coin's profit and be sure.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
January 15, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
I like BNB, walton coin, and monero
Activity: 280
January 15, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
There are lot of coins are available with expected good profit according to current market situation and this is simply that you can pick the good coin to get good profit because the good coin provide the best trade may be short term or long term, the good coin ethereum was at $300 before one month and now it is $1300 that is the huge profit and the some other good coins are also available in the market with different prices you can get it with good expectation and also the good advisors.
Pages:
Jump to: