Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 26. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
Well, with this small amount, I think the best coin for you to invest is Dogecoin. You can buy dogecoin and wait for several months, its price would pump in 2018 and get around one dollar.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

Sell the rest of your coin and start another way. First, you can buy again with your own money ( but don't loan ) and take the right coin, such as bitcoin, eth and ltc, but you should wait until end of January to buy again. Second, try to become bounty hunter like I do, obey the rules and never spam, free coin will be yours. Third, start to learn again about trading. Join trade group, read book and practice with demo account. Loss is risk, face it but keep going.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 12, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!

tron, ripple and cardano this is a top good coin when you already bought in a cheaper you can exit your capital to safety net.. But i have suggest coin. Binance, kucoin and bibox toke. I like this because this is a based on china. And i believed china will moving faster in crypto world wait the other news about china finace this is a good future in a county of china. Well buy china coin while cheaper coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
try ICO if you dont want to trade and plannning to hold for quite some time
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
January 12, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Good trading you guys!
Cryptocurrency trading is difficult to understand. This is the actual problem your trading. Your investing coins are pump in last week. But know all the altcoins are fluctuate in the market. It is affected your investment. So try choose long term or cheapest coins your investment. If want to invest one more time you should wait for one more month. Because know korea government is banned in some mining accounts. It is affected in Bitcoin and some other altcoin values.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 12, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Good trading you guys!

Looks like you bought when the market is pumping and the alts are all in the bull run. But right now, cryptos are all bears but do not lose hope. Seems like you bought some good alt-coins that could be profitable in the long run. Hold them and aim for long term investment. This bear trend will turn around and you will be in profit soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Good trading you guys!

Basically you are saying you invested 80% of your funds and sold when the price was lower than the purchase price ? Definitely not a good move, if you buy then hold and ONLY sell at a higher price or if you know the coin is going to crash (didn't happen)
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 12, 2018, 01:20:12 AM
It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.  If ever you had entered on the peak, you can sell them but make sure you take advantage of the fluctuation, cutting losses while the price is getting lower.  another option is holding.  It is like all or nothing stuff.  You won't sell unless the target price is achieved.  But the best thing is, do your research  when you are about to trade.  For the coins to trade, look at the coins that had not been pump for a long time and have an active developer
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 10:40:11 PM
a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin
Activity: 30
January 11, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

Good trading you guys!
Already sold your coin? if price drop just hold them.you can get huge profit from these coin.just hold.And if you invest more research the market.chooge a coin which is potential.then buy the coin.and hold untill get profit.don't sell in loss.
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Good trading you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: