Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 25. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
You can choose any coin from top 10 on market cap, you will not make a mistake. I had two good picks iota and ripple, I was buying under 1$ and now look both are over a lot, next coins that will go to 1$ are stellar and cardano, I wouldn't avoid investing in nem, I think current price over 1$ will rise to 2 or more dollar's very soon. My current mid term picks, but great for holding them for a long run, decide for yourself.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
I am investing a lot of money in Raiblocks at the moment, it can easily go to $50 by the next month once that they get listed on Binance.

I am buying as many as i can, currently, i bought 100, and i am looking forward to keep buying more during the next few days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
January 12, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
good coin to be invested until the end of this month is better is ripple.
Actually to determine the good coin is easy (if fundamental analysis) but also need to be taken into account whether there is any info or news about btc, whether for the next few days btc price will be up or down, or will remain stable
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 12, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

try to buy small value of coin and hold it until reaches high. doing trading is not for a short period of time you also need patience on trading. you have to focus on market if you doing trading never panic sell on what you hold because its normal. you also have to study what coins are you going to invest offcourse you also need good luck
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
January 12, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
See at the prices of all the alts are down so grab the oppurtunity now and start with whatever amount you want to start.For instance you can trade with tron,ripple as they are good coin with great potential.Rest choice is yours.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 12, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Just Hold it.Hope few  days later it will raise.I also invest on Tron,Ripple Coin. Be patience.
Patience is a requirement of a true trader. Money will be shifted from impatient to more patient and in the crypto market this will be even stronger. I often invest in long-term coin that I study carefully, I do not often see its present value but focus on researching its development well in the future for long-term companionship.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 12, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Good trading you guys!
As he said he is a newbie when it comes to trading and am sure he sold the coins he initially invested in because he thought he was going to lose everything in the process that's why he sold short. Just make sure that you invest and don't sell but continue holding for a long period of time.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Just Hold it.Hope few  days later it will raise.I also invest on Tron,Ripple Coin. Be patience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 12, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Good trading you guys!

did you buy at a high price? if yes, you need to hold it for a while because I am sure that your coin will be increased. don't sell it right now because you only make a lost and if you can hold it, then you have your chance to see the price back to increase later. be patience and don't panic is the key for you right now. save your $22 and wait if there are any coins is down because I am sure that after this bitcoin price will increase and altcoin will be down again.
That is right, sometimes due to panic selling and excitement we tend to buy coins at lower price which I think is normal but we have to overcome it by patiently waiting for that coin to at least drop by 20% to its current value, that way we cannot regret that we have risk our money by buying at high price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
January 12, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Good trading you guys!
A few weeks ago? It is early for you to give up dude, did you know that you're holding coins now a good coins that have both a good potential in long term holding. These coins are really good don't cut you're lost it might be recover for another weeks. In trading you must have "patience", in that way you can control you're emotion and analysed which better for you to hold and earned huge profit.
So, good luck in trading. Grin
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Good trading you guys!

did you buy at a high price? if yes, you need to hold it for a while because I am sure that your coin will be increased. don't sell it right now because you only make a lost and if you can hold it, then you have your chance to see the price back to increase later. be patience and don't panic is the key for you right now. save your $22 and wait if there are any coins is down because I am sure that after this bitcoin price will increase and altcoin will be down again.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

Good trading you guys!

Sell the rest of your coin and start another way. First, you can buy again with your own money ( but don't loan ) and take the right coin, such as bitcoin, eth and ltc, but you should wait until end of January to buy again. Second, try to become bounty hunter like I do, obey the rules and never spam, free coin will be yours. Third, start to learn again about trading. Join trade group, read book and practice with demo account. Loss is risk, face it but keep going.

Totally agree with this - Joining a Bounty is a great way to learn about cryptocurrency and the various uses of the Blockchain (there are of course many many) Research and only do one at a time - much easier to manage - and when you get your reward hopefully you've had time to research while in the campaign and have some ideas about which coins or tokens you'd like to invest in - all of the people I've come across so far have been incredibly friendly and knowledgeable - the guys at https://novablitz.com have been really quick to respond and answer any questions at https://t.me/novablitz as I'm sure other campaigns are too Smiley
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 12, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
DIVX & GVT are amazing right now,

ICOs:
Gems
Gonetwork
Dadi

etc

list goes on but lots of good opportunitys rn!
These are great ICOs. Maybe you are a professional ICO investor, I also participate in 2 ICOs on your list is Gems and Gonetwork. I think that when completing the ICO, these coin will go to the big sites and raise prices because the community is interested in it too big. Hope it will bring more profit for investors, I will accompany it for a long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
One of the best coin or crytocurrency that you invest is ether because it is transferable in all token. That lead you to gain profit that investing money in ICOs' using ethereum. One of the good ICOs' that you choose for investing money is DIW. This ICO have a good platform offered to those investor want to invest their money. DIW have a different features that they offer once you engage on this ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
I will give to you answer. Ripple very good coin but not stable and it is  utility token for BANKERS so its very specific. If you want profit then you need wait and I don't know maybe you and to naive or newbie. I lot of people here write something about investment but ...be wise and make your own analyses. If you have no any money at all then you can participate in bounty. Keep coins some of then can dump but in right time it can fly too the moon and don't be too greedy! Learn information! Read forum! Be attentive!
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
DIVX & GVT are amazing right now,

ICOs:
Gems
Gonetwork
Dadi

etc

list goes on but lots of good opportunitys rn!
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
I would suggest you to invest in an ico which is name is sether.Sether is a blockchain for social marketing and it will change the whole idea of social marketing.Hope you like it they still have %40 percent bonus dont miss it www.sether.io
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 12, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

Good trading you guys!

tron, ripple and cardano this is a top good coin when you already bought in a cheaper you can exit your capital to safety net.. But i have suggest coin. Binance, kucoin and bibox toke. I like this because this is a based on china. And i believed china will moving faster in crypto world wait the other news about china finace this is a good future in a county of china. Well buy china coin while cheaper coin.

I will eliminate the ripple on that list since it's centralized coin and maybe it can be manipulated by the one who's backing it, but I would love to add that cardano,tron and I will add up the storm,stratis,status,komodo. But well those exchange coin suggested by yours is good since it has a potential to pump up since it has a strong product that has been used by the people everyday and their coins will be brought up by their exchanges fame.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
January 12, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots f coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
January 12, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
Watching what goal you pursue. What do you want from investment. For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.
Pages:
Jump to: